List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/16 09:32PM, Views: 1937346, Replies: 42001
    « 3060 3061 3062 3063 3064 3065 3066 3067 3068 3069 3070 » »| page:
    #30641   2013/07/13 07:01AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    beautyseat

UBBW Day 25!

To tell you the truth, after all this convo about Chloe kissing Billy, I didn't much pay attention to her, what she was saying, or even the kiss. I'm just enjoying seeing Billy on canvas, seeing the close ups, and watching BM just flat out act.

You know those stages of grief? DABDA? Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression, Acceptance? Where is Billy right now? He has denied his gambling habit. He has expressed his anger when talking to Nikki. Bargaining? If only Vicki would come back, his life would be okay. He seems a lot depressed right now, drinking himself into a stupor night after night. So maybe he's ready to accept his condition as a fact, and go to a GA meeting. What say you?

Just as a side note. I saw an ad for Hancock Fabrics where they were selling scrap bolts of fabric for $10. I'd like to buy one, send it to SONY, and have them switch it out for that confounded bolt of purple polka dot fabric hanging around ChelsHo's dress shop. We've seen it on a mannikin, as a scrap, now as a bolt on the table. None of the women on the show would be caught dead actually wearing that fabric. I know finances are tight, but couldn't the prop person go to Hancock's and get some new scraps? Gheez!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/13 07:04AM
    #30642   2013/07/13 07:11AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote Mer2:
    Quote Deana4Villy: It's hard to imagine that people that love Chloe really liked that kiss. Is that really want they want for her? It reminded me of when they were married and she always tried so hard with him, but he wasn't interested. I pitied her then, and honestly wished he'd soften towards her and appreciate what he had instead of pining after Mac (zero chemistry despite beautiful history).

But Billy's had a taste of heaven (borrowing from Villyforever) now, and he isn't looking for anything but getting back there with his beloved Victoria. And he is committed to her. He hasn't shown any interest in anyone else since March 2010.

This is a man who would love arguing with his wife if it meant being with her; that's saying a lot about how much he loves Vicky.

Villy Forever/TeamVilly!!!

Truer words have never been spoken. I will add, he would rather fight with his wife, than kiss anyone else.

#30643   2013/07/13 09:13AM
    Supercouplev...

Sending out some Villy kisses

#30644   2013/07/13 10:33AM
    greengrass

Well hopefully Villy will be back together soon and then what would be a real good payback and blow Victor's mind would be if Sharon/Nick,Adam/Chelsea,got back together,since he doesn't like any of his kids chose's of partner's and throw in Abby/Tyler.It might be enough to give him a heart attack.

#30645   2013/07/13 11:20AM
    Deana4Villy

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote Mer2:
    Quote Deana4Villy: It's hard to imagine that people that love Chloe really liked that kiss. Is that really want they want for her? It reminded me of when they were married and she always tried so hard with him, but he wasn't interested. I pitied her then, and honestly wished he'd soften towards her and appreciate what he had instead of pining after Mac (zero chemistry despite beautiful history).

But Billy's had a taste of heaven (borrowing from Villyforever) now, and he isn't looking for anything but getting back there with his beloved Victoria. And he is committed to her. He hasn't shown any interest in anyone else since March 2010.

This is a man who would love arguing with his wife if it meant being with her; that's saying a lot about how much he loves Vicky.

Villy Forever/TeamVilly!!!

Truer words have never been spoken. I will add, he would rather fight with his wife, than kiss anyone else.

I wish he could fight with her. I wish they could stay in the same room for longer than 10 minutes, and say whatever is on both of their minds. If Vicki doesn't think she's going to give Billy a second chance, then what do they have to lose? They could clear up some misunderstandings, maybe rebuild some trust.

Oh, and it is time for Billy to see Johnny. Or at least mention him having seen him. The poor little guy doesn't even know Billy kissed him goodbye over a week ago. He's got to be wondering where his daddy is.

#30646   2013/07/13 11:26AM
    Supercouplev...

I had work today, while driving home I was thinking about how every couple has special a moment, am I right.

I was thinking about Chloe and Billy, don't remember much about their time, but I know they had the paint war (something Villy took away from them), did they have anything else, aside from Delia.

Villy, just in the first year had
    Airport bar
    Jamaica
    tattoos
    Arcade
    I love you 2 photo sequence from the photo booth
    Choosing each other over family
    Karoake (but I think I read they took that from Mac and Billy, closing the door on that relationship)

Just wondering, what do other couples have, anybody know. Wedding and babies don't count, nor going through a sickness, something romantic, just between the two.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#30647   2013/07/13 12:06PM
    greengrass

I can't think of any other couple that has had romantic things happen to them just as a couple other than Villy.

VILLY IS OUR ROMANTIC SUPERCOUPLE

VILLY FOREVER

#30648   2013/07/13 12:17PM
    villyforever55

Quote Supercouplevilly: I had work today, while driving home I was thinking about how every couple has special a moment, am I right.

I was thinking about Chloe and Billy, don't remember much about their time, but I know they had the paint war (something Villy took away from them), did they have anything else, aside from Delia.

Villy, just in the first year had
    Airport bar
    Jamaica
    tattoos
    Arcade
    I love you 2 photo sequence from the photo booth
    Choosing each other over family
    Karoake (but I think I read they took that from Mac and Billy, closing the door on that relationship)

Just wondering, what do other couples have, anybody know. Wedding and babies don't count, nor going through a sickness, something romantic, just between the two.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I loved the way they used to just say, "Hi" to each other, and then kiss. That was so sweet and so theirs. Miss that.

Villy Forever!!

#30649   2013/07/13 12:54PM
    greengrass

Sending our beautiful couple back to the front hoping they will find their way back to each other very soon

LOVE VILLY ALWAYS

VILLY MAGIC

#30650   2013/07/13 01:26PM
    spartes

Quote greengrass: Sending our beautiful couple back to the front hoping they will find their way back to each other very soon

LOVE VILLY ALWAYS

VILLY MAGIC

« 3060 3061 3062 3063 3064 3065 3066 3067 3068 3069 3070 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list