List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/22 07:58PM, Views: 2142693, Replies: 44755
    « 3059 3060 3061 3062 3063 3064 3065 3066 3067 3068 3069 » »| page:
    #30631   2013/07/12 08:47PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    My-iceVilly

I love what this person said as well about the kiss:

"That was out of blue, Chloe kissing Billy. Idiotic! He had the awkward WTH look on his face and quickly got of there. Smart man!

LMAO!

#30632   2013/07/12 08:49PM
    spartes

Quote My-iceVilly: Love what this person on twitter said about the kiss:

"Chloe kisses Billy. He runs to find a meeting. I guess she was officially "rock bottom" Teehee.

LMAO!

THAT'S CUTE

#30633   2013/07/12 08:51PM
    villyforever55

Quote Deana4Villy: If you want a really good laugh, replay the kiss and freeze the moment the picture comes back after commercial break. Billy looks like a fish gasping for breath. Sorry, that's the only way I know how to describe it.

Even before the commercial break his head and shoulders are pulling back. And he wiped his mouth like something tastes bad. I haven't seen him wipe his mouth quite like that since Nick interrupted Villy in March 2011, and he was trying to get across to Nick how annoyed he was that he did.

I went back to watch a Villy kiss from February. They act like they can't get close enough to each other, arms wrapped around each other, eyes closed...swoon. That's a kiss! I don't know what that other thing was.

Villy Forever!!

#30634   2013/07/12 09:15PM
    My-iceVilly

Look I like Chloe I have nothing against her, I hated it that the writers have her stole those things from Kathrine and when she told Chelsea to find a fake baby daddy for her baby, all those 2 things did was regress her character completely from all the growth she has had but she hasn't gone too far off that chart of characters who can be redeemed. Anyway I just find it weird that she was able and willing to help Billy with his addiction like talking to him and trying to cheer him up while she just continues to ignore Kevin and can't seem to help him with his addiction.

She & Vicki IMO are both doing the same exact thing to their spouses so people need to stop talking crap about Vicki and how she is treating Billy by not wanting to support him. Vicki was kidnapped because of Billy's gambling and she still has nightmares about it so I get the tough love attitude, even Billy himself understands why she is acting the way she is acting. Chloe wasn't kidnapped so that's why maybe it's much easier for her to help him.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/12 09:20PM
    #30635   2013/07/12 09:28PM
    My-iceVilly

Lets see if that MS fundraiser has anything popping at it cause some of the other events so far has been a complete let down especially Nick's night club opening night. Seriously how can any writer flap a night club opening, I mean come on it's a night club, anything could have happened but they choose to play it safe & cheap by not having all their key players on that night. Come on when u have such huge events like that u need to go all out as writer and as a show.

#30636   2013/07/12 10:32PM
    My-iceVilly

SID spoiler:

"Nikki and Victor learn the truth about Summer's paternity. They're stunned but make it known that their feelings won't change where Summer is concerned...she will always be their granddaughter. However Victor is not too happy that Jack is her biological father and this brings him back to Billy still being married to Victoria. Victoria has left Billy and Nikki supports her in her time of need. Victor couldn't be happier that Villy have ended. JG says that Victor also created roadblocks in case Victoria decides to go back to Billy again. This is going to cause big problems for Nikki and Victor. She's had enough with his constant interference in their children's lives".

Victor is such a Jack@ss he is even more determine now to get Billy out of Vicki's life as if saying "Jack Abbott stole my grand daughter from me so there is no way that I am going to let Billy boy take my daughter a way from me either, I won't let Jack Abbott & Billy boy best me". LOL. Seriously I really think that is actually in the back of his head LOL. Victor trust me you are going to lose, Villy's love always wins out in the end LOL.

#30637   2013/07/13 05:14AM
    Deana4Villy

It's hard to imagine that people that love Chloe really liked that kiss. Is that really want they want for her? It reminded me of when they were married and she always tried so hard with him, but he wasn't interested. I pitied her then, and honestly wished he'd soften towards her and appreciate what he had instead of pining after Mac (zero chemistry despite beautiful history).

But Billy's had a taste of heaven (borrowing from Villyforever) now, and he isn't looking for anything but getting back there with his beloved Victoria. And he is committed to her. He hasn't shown any interest in anyone else since March 2010.

#30638   2013/07/13 05:40AM
    Supercouplev...

Talking about when Chloe and Billy were married, reminded me of my childhood. My parents divorced, then got back together for us. My dad tried so hard, not a good way to grow up, very little afection. Much better.......Villy lots and lots of affection
    They wanted to stay together until we graduated, my mom couldn't do it, without love (from both sides).....don't do it, don't try, it hurts the kids.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/13 05:47AM
    #30639   2013/07/13 05:52AM
    Supercouplev...

I understand Chloe not supporting Kevin, he let her take the fall, and when she first said, he needed to stop, he, more or less said, he didn't want to.

#30640   2013/07/13 06:16AM
    Mer2

Quote Deana4Villy: It's hard to imagine that people that love Chloe really liked that kiss. Is that really want they want for her? It reminded me of when they were married and she always tried so hard with him, but he wasn't interested. I pitied her then, and honestly wished he'd soften towards her and appreciate what he had instead of pining after Mac (zero chemistry despite beautiful history).

But Billy's had a taste of heaven (borrowing from Villyforever) now, and he isn't looking for anything but getting back there with his beloved Victoria. And he is committed to her. He hasn't shown any interest in anyone else since March 2010.

This is a man who would love arguing with his wife if it meant being with her; that's saying a lot about how much he loves Vicky.

Villy Forever/TeamVilly!!!

« 3059 3060 3061 3062 3063 3064 3065 3066 3067 3068 3069 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list