List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/20 03:25PM, Views: 2296264, Replies: 46337
    « 3058 3059 3060 3061 3062 3063 3064 3065 3066 3067 3068 » »| page:
    #30621   2013/07/12 06:48PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    My-iceVilly

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote greengrass: Billy was hanging on to the table and trying to move back to get away from her and then when the kiss ended Billy automatically wiped his mouth off.Then he couldn't get out of there fast enough.

If you watch the show that's what you seen happen.

That's right! He didn't even close his eyes! He didn't kiss her back or run his fingers through her hair or nuzzle her neck, you know, the way he kisses Victoria. He backed off and left out of there as fast as he could. One thing about Billy, though, he didn't say anything to hurt Chloe's feelings, even though she was wrong. He was still able to be a gentleman about it.

Villy Forever!

What he said afterwards was so funny, "you wanted to make me feel better, not so lonely, and I thank you for that", the tone in his voice, just so funny. Man, I love Billy

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Yeah it was hilarious and look at Chloe's reaction after he said the "lonely" part, she was disgusted when he had said that which just made her feel even more worst about the situation, she was just completely embarrassed. I don't know what those people were watching but that sh!t was not pretty for Chloe, u can see it on her face she felt like an idiot.

#30622   2013/07/12 07:05PM
    Supercouplev...

I can't stop laughing, someone denied she was holding his face.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#30623   2013/07/12 07:19PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote Supercouplevilly: I can't stop laughing, someone denied she was holding his face.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

What, really then where was her hands when she was telling him that he is a good man & father? LOL. Seriously these people are delusional LOL.

#30624   2013/07/12 07:23PM
    villyforever55

Quote Supercouplevilly: I can't stop laughing, someone denied she was holding his face.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I just saw your post on the "ahh..the kiss". This is cracking me up! People see what they want to see. Billy loves Victoria, she is the only woman he wants to kiss.

Villy Forever!!

#30625   2013/07/12 07:29PM
    Supercouplev...

Went over to the Zetaboard to see what the conversation was like over there, much more realistic, one person liked the kiss, and they are not a fan of Victoria, (my shocked face ) much better.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#30626   2013/07/12 08:05PM
    Deana4Villy

Love that Billy's playing with his ring talking about Victoria with Kyle.

#30627   2013/07/12 08:06PM
    Supercouplev...

Ok, with all this kissing talk, had to compare to Villy's first kiss, you know, when Vicki slapped Billy. Big difference, eyes closed, heads turning, (and she didn't want it, surprise kiss) .

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#30628   2013/07/12 08:20PM
    Deana4Villy

If you want a really good laugh, replay the kiss and freeze the moment the picture comes back after commercial break. Billy looks like a fish gasping for breath. Sorry, that's the only way I know how to describe it.

Even before the commercial break his head and shoulders are pulling back. And he wiped his mouth like something tastes bad. I haven't seen him wipe his mouth quite like that since Nick interrupted Villy in March 2011, and he was trying to get across to Nick how annoyed he was that he did.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/12 08:26PM
    #30629   2013/07/12 08:41PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote Deana4Villy: If you want a really good laugh, replay the kiss and freeze the moment the picture comes back after commercial break. Billy looks like a fish gasping for breath. Sorry, that's the only way I know how to describe it.

Even before the commercial break his head and shoulders are pulling back. And he wiped his mouth like something tastes bad. I haven't seen him wipe his mouth quite like that since Nick interrupted Villy in March 2011, and he was trying to get across to Nick how annoyed he was that he did.

He did look like a fish grasping for breath LOL. I saw that as well before the commercial break, he had already started to stiffen his shoulders and his head was pulling back.

#30630   2013/07/12 08:44PM
    My-iceVilly

Love what this person on twitter said about the kiss:

"Chloe kisses Billy. He runs to find a meeting. I guess she was officially "rock bottom" Teehee.

LMAO!

« 3058 3059 3060 3061 3062 3063 3064 3065 3066 3067 3068 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list