List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/24 03:30AM, Views: 2339540, Replies: 46534
    « 3057 3058 3059 3060 3061 3062 3063 3064 3065 3066 3067 » »| page:
    #30611   2013/07/12 06:01PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    My-iceVilly

Quote greengrass: Victor

Victor has hired prostitutes to set people up(i think he has them on speed dial)

Had his own daughter imprisoned on her wedding day

Caused her to loose her's and Billy's baby

Had Billy thrown in a jungle jail

Hired Chelsea to seduce him

Then under "arrest" with Kevin taking the credit for saving his daughters life

Fed a guy rats in a basement

he has either killed or cause the death of a few people

The most striking parallel might be Victor's callousness in using mentally ill Paddy.He has no respect for or boundaries about any kind of weakness,humanfallibility or diognosable condition,(ex.Billy is a loser"not an addict.)

Oh Victor better pay big time for this latest scheme that he is puling on Villy. Again like I keep saying this is 2013 and I want/need to see a change in how Victoria & Victor's relationship is written especially after this. I need for the writers to stop having Victor treat his adult daughter like a child and talking to her like her feelings and opinions don't matter, the same goes for Nikki as well. When Vicki told him not to marry Sharon, he didn't listen to her or anyone else who would be affected by that relationship and when she warned him about Adam, well he thinks that he has Adam under his thumb cause he feels that Adam wouldn't dare mess up their father/son relationship. I don't know if Victor knows this as yet but Adam now finally realizes that he will never have his father's love unless it's at his own expense. Wouldn't it be something if Vicki was proven right about Adam all along where it concerns his & Victor's newly formed relationship?

Anyway as I was saying before this is 2013 and therefore we need to see more female empowerment on the show and Victor still treats the women in his lives like they are idiots. Vicki needs to put her foot down whenever Victor would insult her marriage to Billy and when he is at her house disrespecting her husband she needs to tell him "no talk about my husband in my house or else", we need to see stuff like that. Seriously who would put up with that kind of crap from their father? She needs to set boundaries for him, let him know what is what.

As for Nikki the way he talked about Billy being a loser as an addict in front of her was just down right disrespectful and for him to act clueless about it afterwards just shows that he doesn't respect her feelings at all. Nikki still takes Victor's crap, not putting her foot down and not staying mad at him for more than a day. I personally don't think that Victor & Nikki should be breaking up again at this point in their lives cause I think that they are a little too old for the break up thing and have pretty much been through it all already. So I hope that this latest scheme of his to try and break up Villy will only have Nikki put Victor on notice and not a break up. Nikki just needs to give Victor a hard time and he should be the one to ask for forgiveness from her.

Victor just needs to pay for something this time.

#30612   2013/07/12 06:06PM
    Deana4Villy

Speaking of weaknesses, whatever happened to Victor's epilepsy? That was the whole reason they got Zapato, to alert to seizures.

#30613   2013/07/12 06:09PM
    spartes

I'm sorry but those Chilly fans over on tweeter is really trying not to see the truth.It wasn't what they thought it was Chloe kissed Billy and now all they call it a prefect kissed oh my. Maybe we VILLY fans need to go back and look again. Because we must have missed something ok cause this is what I saw Billy didn't respond,hurt in a hurry,cleaned off his lips,decide to go along to G/A ok what did I missed.ONE THING I DO KNOW IS WE MUST MOVE FORWARD NOW THE KISSED NOW IT OVER.VILLY IS NEEDING TO BE BACK TOGETHER.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#30614   2013/07/12 06:16PM
    greengrass

Billy was hanging on to the table and trying to move back to get away from her and then when the kiss ended Billy automatically wiped his mouth off.Then he couldn't get out of there fast enough.

If you watch the show that's what you seen happen.

#30615   2013/07/12 06:22PM
    Deana4Villy

Billy did not welcome that kiss or return it. We all know how Billy reacts to being kissed by someone he wants. He pulls them into him. Billy couldn't pull Victoria in the door fast enough their first night at the trailer. Billy did not move his hands anywhere near Chloe. We all know he is very demonstrative and affectionate with Victoria. He runs his hands along her arms or holds her hands just talking to her, and when he kisses her he cradles her head or her face. Gaahhh...Makes me tingly remembering. I miss seeing that so much!

The other thing I noticed on playback. Billy usually uses the elevator, but he took the stairs to get out of there as quick as he could.

#30616   2013/07/12 06:23PM
    villyforever55

Quote greengrass: Billy was hanging on to the table and trying to move back to get away from her and then when the kiss ended Billy automatically wiped his mouth off.Then he couldn't get out of there fast enough.

That's right! He didn't even close his eyes! He didn't kiss her back or run his fingers through her hair or nuzzle her neck, you know, the way he kisses Victoria. He backed off and left out of there as fast as he could. One thing about Billy, though, he didn't say anything to hurt Chloe's feelings, even though she was wrong. He was still able to be a gentleman about it.

Villy Forever!

#30617   2013/07/12 06:23PM
    Supercouplev...

Ok, went back and watched, I can, because it is just so funny, someone said they saw his left hand go to her side, I don't know how, I didn't see he lips move, no other part was touching her. The only things touching, lips, and her hands on his face, love fans.

Maybe they need to do some studying on kissing.

Watch some Villy kissing, where they become one, so magical.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#30618   2013/07/12 06:28PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote greengrass: Billy was hanging on to the table and trying to move back to get away from her and then when the kiss ended Billy automatically wiped his mouth off.Then he couldn't get out of there fast enough.

That's right! He didn't even close his eyes! He didn't kiss her back or run his fingers through her hair or nuzzle her neck, you know, the way he kisses Victoria. He backed off and left out of there as fast as he could. One thing about Billy, though, he didn't say anything to hurt Chloe's feelings, even though she was wrong. He was still able to be a gentleman about it.

Villy Forever!

What he said afterwards was so funny, "you wanted to make me feel better, not so lonely, and I thank you for that", the tone in his voice, just so funny. Man, I love Billy

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#30619   2013/07/12 06:39PM
    spartes

Quote villyforever55:

Villy Forever!

I think they saw what they wanted to see in that kissed and what they wish was for Billy to do what they wanted. But it didn't happen so there.And yes Billy is a gentleman and now I THINK THAT HE IS READY TO HANDLER THING ON HIS OWN. Billy really going to fight for his wife now.Billy wasn't drunk he knows what he got to do now. Vicki your husband is on his back to get his family back.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#30620   2013/07/12 06:40PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote Supercouplevilly: Ok, went back and watched, I can, because it is just so funny, someone said they saw his left hand go to her side, I don't know how, I didn't see he lips move, no other part was touching her. The only things touching, lips, and her hands on his face, love fans.

Maybe they need to do some studying on kissing.

Watch some Villy kissing, where they become one, so magical.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Exactly his reaction to the kiss was like "whoa, whoa, what the he11 are u doing", I mean his eyes were wide open and his hands & arms were straight down on that table like he was trying to get a way and he backed up. He didn't touch her with is hands in any way, the only thing that was touching of his was his lips and he pulled his head a way. Even before the commercial break if u looked very closely u can see that he had already tighten up his shoulders and was pulling a way. He was really uncomfortable about it, they just need to admit it already sheesh.

« 3057 3058 3059 3060 3061 3062 3063 3064 3065 3066 3067 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list