List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/20 09:41AM, Views: 1945792, Replies: 42152
    « 3056 3057 3058 3059 3060 3061 3062 3063 3064 3065 3066 » »| page:
    #30601   2013/07/12 04:24PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    Mer2

Quote My-iceVilly:
    Quote Kerfuffles: It's a "no-bash" thread, right? I'm not bashing Billy & Victoria. But I'll certainly respond to people bashing Chloe here.

Chloe isn't "coming between" Billy & Victoria. They are all adults. They can be with who they want to be. Victoria has chosen to not be eith Billy. Chloe has been there for Billy. She's been a true friend. And Billy is relying on Chloe. Continually dropping by where she works. That kiss was bound to happen. Two exes hanging out with eachother all the time, feelings re-emerge...

I don't know where it will go or what will happen. We'll see...

I am sorry but are we really watching the same show here? Did you really take a good look at that kiss and what happened? Just where is it that showed that any old feelings had emerge for Billy? He wiped his mouth for crying out loud and even backed up when she had kissed him as if saying "whoa, whoa, what the he11 are u doing" and once he had realize what had just happened he had to tell her that he will go to the meeting alone cause she was being just a little too friendly. He went to Chloe only to talk to as a friend, he wasn't looking for anything romantic from her. Yeah old feelings emerged alright, for Chloe but not for Billy.

My-iceVilly, I saw the same show you saw, and the only person emerging feeling was Billy's ex-stalker. She had a grip on his face and wouldn't let go.

Villy Forever/TeamVilly!!!

#30602   2013/07/12 04:34PM
    greengrass

Where was all Chloe's support for Billy when Billy and Victoria's marriage was solid....EXACTLY now where.

Chloe is such a piece of work!Guess she forgot how Victoria held her hand and supported her when Delia was in the hospital.So what the heck,go after her husband,you threw your own hubby away so why not steal Billy.

Nice work,I though Chloe and Victoria became friends after Delia got sick,She is the god-mother of their son.Now she want's to mess with her husband.To bad Chloe,Billy is only interested in one woman and that's his wife,friend and soulmate VICTORIA

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/12 04:35PM
    #30603   2013/07/12 04:38PM
    spartes

If we think about it remember back when Chelsea was living at the FKB house some ppl making it out Billy was taking Chelsea side against Vicki.They wasn't even looking at the same screen that everybody was watching. And this is what going on now Billy know who he want and that is his wife Vicki. Chloe had said out of her mouth that Victoria is everything that Billy needs.So maybe today Chloe will need to remember that herself. All the time Chloe been supporting Billy all he been talking about is his wife.(NOT ONCE DID BILLY TRY TO MAKE CHLOE THINK OTHERWISE).ENOUGH SAID WE READY FOR VILLY BEING BACK TOGETHER ONCE AND FOR ALL

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/12 04:43PM
    #30604   2013/07/12 04:49PM
    Supercouplev...

It is funny how some people can see what they want, even when it didn't happen. If people want to see an unwanted kiss, returned, go back and watch Tyler and Lily.

We all know Billy only wants Vicki (for over 3 yrs now), she is all he can think about

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#30605   2013/07/12 05:13PM
    greengrass

Victor

Victor has hired prostitutes to set people up(i think he has them on speed dial)

Had his own daughter imprisoned on her wedding day

Caused her to loose her's and Billy's baby

Had Billy thrown in a jungle jail

Hired Chelsea to seduce him

Then under "arrest" with Kevin taking the credit for saving his daughters life

Fed a guy rats in a basement

he has either killed or cause the death of a few people

The most striking parallel might be Victor's callousness in using mentally ill Paddy.He has no respect for or boundaries about any kind of weakness,humanfallibility or diognosable condition,(ex.Billy is a loser"not an addict.)

#30606   2013/07/12 05:27PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote Kerfuffles: Chloe is one of my favorite YR characters. I'm delighted that even now, when Billy is supposedly so devoted to Victoria, Chloe & Billy are still sharing scenes & Billy is getting so much support from Chloe. And showing up at her office repeatedly. And pouring his heart out to her. And Chloe continues to stir up conversation.

I like Chloe, but I don't like her with Billy, because I love Villy. But, in 2009, Billy didn't want to be with Chloe, and I pitied her. I liked her with Chance the best, but was excited by Chlonan, but that didn't work out. I've been interested in the prospect of her and Alex since Alex started interrogating her.

I also don't believe she preyed on Billy or planned to kiss him. It just happened.

Now, I'm done explaining about Chloe. I love Villy and that is what this thread is for!

#30607   2013/07/12 05:37PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote greengrass: All this messing with an addict should make Nikki sick to her stomach when she finds everything out.

We are all so sick of Victor's plots against Billy in order to break up his and Victoria's marriage.

I hope Victor's involvement in this will be revealed soon and that Victoria will cut Daddy's apron strings once and for all.

After all of the things Victor has done to destroy their relationship,Victoria and Billy should realize Victor is behind this.

I also think Victor is the one who let the guy Billy owed the $100,000 to know where Billy was.If that is the case Victor is ultimately responsible for Victoria being kidnapped.

I always though Victor was behind Victoria's kidnapping because there was only three people that new were she was staying.

Victor is pathetic in his need to control his children.

Billy should have looked into the kidnapping.

Victor hates Billy and that means Victoria has no right to be happy with him

Victor is disgusting to do this,especially when his wife is an addict also.

Victoria's previous marriages have failed and she lost Reed because of Victor's interference.

Victor is so predictable that its old and boring.

It's always the same thing,he feels he has the right to control and make decisions for his Adult Children

When is it going to stop,let his kids run their own lives,just because he doesn't have a so called life doesn't mean his grown children can't be happy with the spouse they choose.

Victor need's to get a life and leave his children's alone.

No one should have had to look very hard to find Billy. He was hosting a national TV gossip show. Eddie could have seen him on it while he was still in jail. I'd love it if it were discovered Victor was behind it, though.

#30608   2013/07/12 05:37PM
    Mer2

Quote Supercouplevilly: It is funny how some people can see what they want, even when it didn't happen. If people want to see an unwanted kiss, returned, go back and watch Tyler and Lily.

We all know Billy only wants Vicki (for over 3 yrs now), she is all he can think about

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

The only ones that say they liked the kiss, which I don't believe, are the ones who don't like Villy, and those who try to rile the Villy fans. Chloe kissed him, he didn't reciprocate. It was an embarrasing kiss, and Chloe felt like the idiot she is.

Villy Forever/TeamVilly!!!

#30609   2013/07/12 05:47PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote beautyseat: Anyone know when the 10,000th episode is? I think it's mid-August. Maybe TPTB are saving a big old Villy reunion for that episode. Or it could be Katherine's funeral. Prob several big blockbuster events will be going on in that ep. I vote for Villy to be the star of the show!

I hate that Villy is apart right now, but I sure have been enjoying these close up scenes of BM. Chloe's kiss was irrelevant, but we got to see Billy up close as he continues to admit that he needs to help himself. Now he just has to take that first step. Billy is starting to remind me of Bradley Cooper. I can see BM being in the same movies, with just as much acting talent or more.

I'd never want to lose BM from Y&R, but he has so much to offer this great big world!

Didn't the 10,000th episode predate the 40th anniversary? It was very shortly after the new regime took over, I thought. I distinctly remember a cast photo with 10,000 in balloons in the background. I also remember Billy and Tucker were both in black suits and had a picture together in SID.

#30610   2013/07/12 06:00PM
    greengrass

Victor forgets if it wasn't for the Abbott's he wouldn't be alive today.Victor cause the death of Colleen but yet Tracy gave Victor her heart.(he does not deserve her heart)

I like Chloe.(not with Billy)Billy belong's with Victoria I just wish they would give her a good s/l instead of always using her as a plot point or making her look like an idea.I think she will have chemistry with Alex.She is a good actress and if they would give her something good she would probably knock it out of the park.We just need her to stay away from Billy,he is already taken and he loves his wife.

« 3056 3057 3058 3059 3060 3061 3062 3063 3064 3065 3066 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list