List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/21 05:23AM, Views: 1947563, Replies: 42169
    « 3055 3056 3057 3058 3059 3060 3061 3062 3063 3064 3065 » »| page:
    #30591   2013/07/12 03:07PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    greengrass

WOW Y&R is pi**i*g me off a lot of people.Where is the board room drama the stuff we want and love,and we want to see family gatherings and not just the Newman's

Where is the happiness,every one is so sad or mad or just lost on Y&R anymore.This show has gotten so depressing to watch.

Where is all the love and romance that was once a big part of the Y&R.

#30592   2013/07/12 03:09PM
    spartes

Quote greengrass: I now Villy will come out of this STRONGER AND MORE IN LOVE THAN EVER(if that's possible)when everything is said and done,but it just seem's like it is taking forever to get to that point.

VILLY FOREVER

VILLY IS MAGIC AND AWAYS WILL BE

#30593   2013/07/12 03:18PM
    greengrass

This week.....Chloe confront's billy

Next week....Victoria puts Chloe and Chelsea on notice Billy and Melanie team up to take on Adam

DTR...Victor's devious undermining of his daughters marriage threatens his own marital happiness.

#30594   2013/07/12 03:19PM
    elizadolittle

Quote greengrass: At least Billy knows he has a fallback woman.Nobody wants her as fallback,lean front,sideways or otherwise.Chloe throws herself at every single man she comes across.She is still married So is Billy.And instead of her so called "support"being genuine,this kiss demenstrated a hidden agenda.This isn't hard to figure out. When Billy and Victoria were rock solid Chloe hated Billy so much for the same damm thing he's doing now that she vowed he would never see his daughter again.Now that Villy are having problems,whose right by Billy's side?Billy is far,far,far better off with Victoria.

Didn't Chloe demand Billy sign away his parental right's and had a fit when Billy met Delia in a park or something.But now she is all about support and and surprise,surprise,makes her move on him as fast as she can.

Chloe sued Billy for full custody and revoked his visitation right's.Victoria testified on Billy's behalf.The kiss if you can call it that was a joke just like her support for Billy Billy didn't seek Delia out.He ran into her and she was alone because of the negligent Birthday party parent.chloe wouldn't even listen to what Billy had to say So now she want us all to believe that her support is real.Chloe is as phony as a three dollar bill Chloe is no more concerned about Billy than Victor is.she's only there for her own benifit.She is barking up the wrong tree.

Billy wants Victoria and only Victoria.Chloe makes herself look like a joke going after a married man that she had nothing nice to say about until he was having marriage problems and now she is all over him like a wet suit.

Heyyy I saw you write this on SOC omg you had me cracking up so glad you posted here for everyone to enjoy. Too funny and oh so true.

#30595   2013/07/12 03:36PM
    greengrass

JG said in an interview Billy and Victoria love each other and only want each other.They don't want anyone else.

We knew that all along..They are SOULMATE'S

#30596   2013/07/12 03:51PM
    greengrass

Two great columns on the state of Y&R. there naught very flattering.

Deep Soap Blog.

xfinity.comcast.net/blogs/tv/...ga-falls-flat/

Tommy Lightfoot Garrett/Highlight Hollywood

highlighthollywood.com/2013/o...ollywood-news/

#30597   2013/07/12 04:03PM
    Mer2

Chloe is pathetic, she's beyond pathetic. She knows that Billy loves his wife, Victoria, and wants to be back with his family, so she takes advantage of his condition. I can't stand the litte witch!

Villy Forever/TeamVilly!!!

#30598   2013/07/12 04:08PM
    Mer2

Quote elizadolittle:
    Quote greengrass: At least Billy knows he has a fallback woman.Nobody wants her as fallback,lean front,sideways or otherwise.Chloe throws herself at every single man she comes across.She is still married So is Billy.And instead of her so called "support"being genuine,this kiss demenstrated a hidden agenda.This isn't hard to figure out. When Billy and Victoria were rock solid Chloe hated Billy so much for the same damm thing he's doing now that she vowed he would never see his daughter again.Now that Villy are having problems,whose right by Billy's side?Billy is far,far,far better off with Victoria.

Didn't Chloe demand Billy sign away his parental right's and had a fit when Billy met Delia in a park or something.But now she is all about support and and surprise,surprise,makes her move on him as fast as she can.

Chloe sued Billy for full custody and revoked his visitation right's.Victoria testified on Billy's behalf.The kiss if you can call it that was a joke just like her support for Billy Billy didn't seek Delia out.He ran into her and she was alone because of the negligent Birthday party parent.chloe wouldn't even listen to what Billy had to say So now she want us all to believe that her support is real.Chloe is as phony as a three dollar bill Chloe is no more concerned about Billy than Victor is.she's only there for her own benifit.She is barking up the wrong tree.

Billy wants Victoria and only Victoria.Chloe makes herself look like a joke going after a married man that she had nothing nice to say about until he was having marriage problems and now she is all over him like a wet suit.

Heyyy I saw you write this on SOC omg you had me cracking up so glad you posted here for everyone to enjoy. Too funny and oh so true.

"Nobody wants her as fallback,lean front,sideways or otherwise."

That had me laughing my head off, too! LOL

Villy Forever/TeamVilly!!!

#30599   2013/07/12 04:09PM
    Supercouplev...

I know I'm on my own, but I am going to wait and see the scene with Victoria and Chloe, I am just not buying the way either one of these 2 are acting.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#30600   2013/07/12 04:16PM
    My-iceVilly

Twitter is on overload today, people are outrage cause of what is going on with Y&R but they are even more outrage by the fact that Sharon admitted today that she switched Summer's DNA paternity results and I think that they even showed a flashback of what happened.

I also see some people saying that Billy kissed Chloe back, I am sorry but did they really see Billy's reaction cause I am starting to think that they didn't. I mean his eyes were wide open, he backed up, he stiffen up his body, his hands & arms were straight down on that table as if he wanted to get away and he wiped away the kiss but like I said we are all watching a different show these days so they are just going to make up whatever they see. Anyway the facts are the facts Billy didn't like that kiss one bit, he didn't kiss her back, in fact he looked very uncomfortable when it happened.

« 3055 3056 3057 3058 3059 3060 3061 3062 3063 3064 3065 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list