List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/12/19 08:44AM, Views: 2376154, Replies: 46653
    « 3054 3055 3056 3057 3058 3059 3060 3061 3062 3063 3064 » »| page:
    #30581   2013/07/12 11:13AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    greengrass

By the time the scene's air that Amelia did with BM,MTS,EH the truth should be out about what Victor is doing,So i wonder if that is maybe what the scene's are.they are all working together against Victor.

The scene's that EB did with AH&BM should be coming up the end of July

#30582   2013/07/12 11:16AM
    greengrass

I think if Victoria and Billy could sit down and talk this out they would see there is something very wrong here and start putting the piece's together.But once Nikki find's out about what Victor is doing then they can start to fight back.

#30583   2013/07/12 11:25AM
    greengrass

I am so tired of Victor always screwing with Villy it is getting beyond stupid and very sicking to say the least.He has three other kids why doesn't he meddle with their lives and leave Villy alone.

#30584   2013/07/12 11:37AM
    beautyseat

Anyone know when the 10,000th episode is? I think it's mid-August. Maybe TPTB are saving a big old Villy reunion for that episode. Or it could be Katherine's funeral. Prob several big blockbuster events will be going on in that ep. I vote for Villy to be the star of the show!

I hate that Villy is apart right now, but I sure have been enjoying these close up scenes of BM. Chloe's kiss was irrelevant, but we got to see Billy up close as he continues to admit that he needs to help himself. Now he just has to take that first step. Billy is starting to remind me of Bradley Cooper. I can see BM being in the same movies, with just as much acting talent or more.

I'd never want to lose BM from Y&R, but he has so much to offer this great big world!

#30585   2013/07/12 11:44AM
    greengrass

Quote beautyseat: Anyone know when the 10,000th episode is? I think it's mid-August. Maybe TPTB are saving a big old Villy reunion for that episode. Or it could be Katherine's funeral. Prob several big blockbuster events will be going on in that ep. I vote for Villy to be the star of the show!

I hate that Villy is apart right now, but I sure have been enjoying these close up scenes of BM. Chloe's kiss was irrelevant, but we got to see Billy up close as he continues to admit that he needs to help himself. Now he just has to take that first step. Billy is starting to remind me of Bradley Cooper. I can see BM being in the same movies, with just as much acting talent or more.

I'd never want to lose BM from Y&R, but he has so much to offer this great big world!

I think i read they were having Katherine's funeral around the middle of Aug,but they could still have a Villy reunion too.I'm all for that.

#30586   2013/07/12 01:06PM
    elizadolittle

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Kerfuffles: It's a "no-bash" thread, right? I'm not bashing Billy & Victoria. But I'll certainly respond to people bashing Chloe here.

Chloe isn't "coming between" Billy & Victoria. They are all adults. They can be with who they want to be. Victoria has chosen to not be eith Billy. Chloe has been there for Billy. She's been a true friend. And Billy is relying on Chloe. Continually dropping by where she works. That kiss was bound to happen. Two exes hanging out with eachother all the time, feelings re-emerge...

I don't know where it will go or what will happen. We'll see...

Well, I don't see this going anywhere. Billy didn't want Chloe before and he doesn't want her now. Yes, he was using her as a sounding board and for support, but she tried to turn that into something else. So, in my mind, she wasn't doing it jsutn for Delia's sake or for him, but for herself. Of course, that just my opinion. I hope Chloes finds someone who truly loves her and can make her happy, but it's not Billy.

Villy Forever!!

Exactly! Billy never wanted her in a more serious way. He wanted Mac and he wanted Victoria but, never showed the same interest in Chloe. It was obvious how quickly he wanted to get out of there after Chloe kissed him. On SOC boards someone pointed out how it's interesting that when Villy were rock solid Chloe has a huge problem with Billy gambling. She came off really looking like there's strings attached to her "support".

#30587   2013/07/12 02:06PM
    greengrass

People are not very happy with Chloe. (supercouplev)

(1)Victoria is Billy's one true love,soulmates.

(2)Chloe was pathetic throwing herself at a married man who is still obviously in love with his wife.I knew her being all "supportive"was just an act

(3)Wrong of Chloe to do that to a married man trying to battle an addiction to get his wife back

(4)That's one time Victoria should have walked in and seen it and punched Chloe to the ground.

(5)It seem's like Victoria wasn't wrong about Chloe after all.Exactly! Victoria was right about Chloe..Poor Billy

(6)Well it look's like Billy doesn't want Chloe to be apart of his recovery. (7)Chloe is such a looser for kissing a married man!!!

(8)Chloe is a stalker and a creep.

(9)Billy need's to get his act together so he can be clear headed to deal with Victor

(10)No where near the concern for Kevin.She's thrown Kevin to the wolves.It's like she couldn't get rid of Kevin fast enough to try and snatch up Billy while he and Victoria are on the outs.She is so pathetic.

(11)I noticed how fast he got out of there.She is making herself look real SUSPECT with her "concern"She sure didn't have that concern when she was keeping Billy from Delia.Sure isn't showing the same compassion for her husband,Kevin's not rich,Billy is.Need i say more

#30588   2013/07/12 02:20PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote Kerfuffles: Chloe is one of my favorite YR characters. I'm delighted that even now, when Billy is supposedly so devoted to Victoria, Chloe & Billy are still sharing scenes & Billy is getting so much support from Chloe. And showing up at her office repeatedly. And pouring his heart out to her. And Chloe continues to stir up conversation.

Yeah he keeps showing up at Chloe's work place alright but that's only cause the woman he loves isn't able to lend him any support right now which is very understandable. Billy was looking for a friend to talk to and Chloe was being that friend but she decided to take advantage of this man who is down and missing his wife. Sorry ain't nothing pretty about that.

#30589   2013/07/12 02:31PM
    greengrass

At least Billy knows he has a fallback woman.Nobody wants her as fallback,lean front,sideways or otherwise.Chloe throws herself at every single man she comes across.She is still married So is Billy.And instead of her so called "support"being genuine,this kiss demenstrated a hidden agenda.This isn't hard to figure out. When Billy and Victoria were rock solid Chloe hated Billy so much for the same damm thing he's doing now that she vowed he would never see his daughter again.Now that Villy are having problems,whose right by Billy's side?Billy is far,far,far better off with Victoria.

Didn't Chloe demand Billy sign away his parental right's and had a fit when Billy met Delia in a park or something.But now she is all about support and and surprise,surprise,makes her move on him as fast as she can.

Chloe sued Billy for full custody and revoked his visitation right's.Victoria testified on Billy's behalf.The kiss if you can call it that was a joke just like her support for Billy Billy didn't seek Delia out.He ran into her and she was alone because of the negligent Birthday party parent.chloe wouldn't even listen to what Billy had to say So now she want us all to believe that her support is real.Chloe is as phony as a three dollar bill Chloe is no more concerned about Billy than Victor is.she's only there for her own benifit.She is barking up the wrong tree.

Billy wants Victoria and only Victoria.Chloe makes herself look like a joke going after a married man that she had nothing nice to say about until he was having marriage problems and now she is all over him like a wet suit.

#30590   2013/07/12 02:33PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote Kerfuffles: It's a "no-bash" thread, right? I'm not bashing Billy & Victoria. But I'll certainly respond to people bashing Chloe here.

Chloe isn't "coming between" Billy & Victoria. They are all adults. They can be with who they want to be. Victoria has chosen to not be eith Billy. Chloe has been there for Billy. She's been a true friend. And Billy is relying on Chloe. Continually dropping by where she works. That kiss was bound to happen. Two exes hanging out with eachother all the time, feelings re-emerge...

I don't know where it will go or what will happen. We'll see...

I am sorry but are we really watching the same show here? Did you really take a good look at that kiss and what happened? Just where is it that showed that any old feelings had emerge for Billy? He wiped his mouth for crying out loud and even backed up when she had kissed him as if saying "whoa, whoa, what the he11 are u doing" and once he had realize what had just happened he had to tell her that he will go to the meeting alone cause she was being just a little too friendly. He went to Chloe only to talk to as a friend, he wasn't looking for anything romantic from her. Yeah old feelings emerged alright, for Chloe but not for Billy.

« 3054 3055 3056 3057 3058 3059 3060 3061 3062 3063 3064 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list