List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/22 08:41PM, Views: 1950696, Replies: 42216
    « 3044 3045 3046 3047 3048 3049 3050 3051 3052 3053 3054 » »| page:
    #30481   2013/07/11 05:02AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    Deana4Villy

Quote Supercouplevilly: I need help, I'm on the ledge, someone pull me in.
    Why are they pushing Vicki to divorce, even Nikki, time to make a decision......why??????
    Whats the hurry

Aaawww... Cheer up. You're our optimist!

I truly believe Billy wouldn't team with Melanie to go up against Victor if he weren't fighting for his marriage. With Nikki, I think she was just trying to get Victoria to open up. I don't think she was pushing her to divorce or else. She said Billy would be showing up to see Johnny, and she needed to be ready for him. I don't think that meant that she didn't think Vicki couldn't just say she still needed time away from him. I really think she was pulling for Vicki to give him the 2nd chance. I still think she might be the voice of reason about his addiction going forward.

These two still have so much love between them. They just need to be in the same room for longer than 5 minutes to see it. Billy said he knows she still loves him, so hopefully, he'll hang on to that.

No way am I going to believe that Villy will end due to Victor's games. Villy love conquers all!

#30482   2013/07/11 05:26AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote Supercouplevilly: I need help, I'm on the ledge, someone pull me in.
    Why are they pushing Vicki to divorce, even Nikki, time to make a decision......why??????
    Whats the hurry

Aaawww... Cheer up. You're our optimist!

I truly believe Billy wouldn't team with Melanie to go up against Victor if he weren't fighting for his marriage. With Nikki, I think she was just trying to get Victoria to open up. I don't think she was pushing her to divorce or else. She said Billy would be showing up to see Johnny, and she needed to be ready for him. I don't think that meant that she didn't think Vicki couldn't just say she still needed time away from him. I really think she was pulling for Vicki to give him the 2nd chance. I still think she might be the voice of reason about his addiction going forward.

These two still have so much love between them. They just need to be in the same room for longer than 5 minutes to see it. Billy said he knows she still loves him, so hopefully, he'll hang on to that.

No way am I going to believe that Villy will end due to Victor's games. Villy love conquers all!

Thank u, it is getting harder and harder to watch, I know 2011 was worse, but, I wasn't this invested. I also believe, part of teaming with Melanie is partly for Victoria, just taking too long

#30483   2013/07/11 05:47AM
    greengrass

Billy and Victoria kept saying they wanted to have their baby before Johnny's next birthday.If that's the case they better get working on it.

There is big trouble coming for Victor and Nikki because Nikki finds out about what Victor is doing to Billy and Victoria and she is outraged and tells Victor that she's not putting up with it anymore.So hopefully Nikki will tell Victoria what her father is doing.

#30484   2013/07/11 05:53AM
    Supercouplev...

I don't care about Victor, all I want right now, is some reassurance from Billy and Victoria. Billy telling Melanie that he only wants Victoria, and Victoria telling Victor she isn't ready for divorce.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/11 05:55AM
    #30485   2013/07/11 05:54AM
    beautyseat

UBBW Day 23!

I have the same feeling today as I did in late late 2011 when I saw a screen shot of ChelsHo with the baby bump. Thwarted and downhearted. How I'd love to see Vicki with a baby bump, and not an imaginary one.

One tiny glimmer of hope might be (ironically) Katherine's funeral. Deaths of loved ones have a way of forcing us to take mental note of how we're living our lives and the kinds of legacies we want to leave behind. Katherine was another addict who fought like hell to fix her life. Maybe Billy would want to clean up his life in her honor.

#30486   2013/07/11 05:55AM
    greengrass

Pulse Poll.........Billy # 9 (#3Y&R),Amelia #6 (#2Y&R)and Villy #10 (#3 Y&R)

We didn't do very good this week.I guess a lot of people like boring.

#30487   2013/07/11 05:59AM
    greengrass

Quote Supercouplevilly: I don't care about Victor, all I want right now, is some reassurance from Billy and Victoria. Billy telling Melanie that he only wants Victoria, and Victoria telling Victor she isn't ready for divorce.

This is going to be the longest summer of my life,waiting for a Villy reunion.

#30488   2013/07/11 05:59AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote greengrass: Pulse Poll.........Billy # 9 (#3Y&R),Amelia #6 (#2Y&R)and Villy #10 (#3 Y&R)

We didn't do very good this week.I guess a lot of people like boring.

People don't like too much angst, I'm not surprised. I will keep voting

#30489   2013/07/11 06:21AM
    greengrass

I am getting worried for Villy,but then a remember what BM&AH says.

Amelia says she won't do those scene's with anyone but Billy

Billy says he always work's with Amelia

Billy also said he does all his love scene's with Amelia

Amelia said that (Victoria has Billy's ba**'s in her purse)when someone asked if her and Billy were getting back together.

So I'm going to hang on too what they have both said and pray that everything works out and they get back together soon.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/11 06:22AM
    #30490   2013/07/11 06:30AM
    greengrass

I just got thinking if they were going to let Victor win out over Villy then why would they bother to bring Nikki and Jill into the picture.Where Nikki finds out what Victor is doing to keep Villy apart.They never let Nikki now before at this stage it was always after the deed was done.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/11 06:32AM
    « 3044 3045 3046 3047 3048 3049 3050 3051 3052 3053 3054 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list