List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/25 05:03PM, Views: 2341472, Replies: 46542
    « 3043 3044 3045 3046 3047 3048 3049 3050 3051 3052 3053 » »| page:
    #30471   2013/07/10 07:46PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    villyforever55

Quote greengrass: People on other board's and sight's are just outraged at the length there letting Victor go to in order to keep Villy apart.There saying it's the same old BS as always.

Victor is a sick and evil old man that should be put out of his misery.

If the writers can't think of anything for Victor to do besides go after Villy all the time maybe they should retire EB.This same old BS is getting just a little tiring and predictable.Victor has three other kids but you don't see him in their lives.OH NO JUST VILLY

That's because he hates Billy and the fact that his daughter loves him and is married to him. It has nothing to do with his love for Victoria; he hates Billy more. So sad for a father to act like that.

Villy Forever!!

#30472   2013/07/10 07:47PM
    beautyseat

Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote greengrass: I was just on twitter and Amelia says that Billy is lost without Victoria

Amelia also calls Chloe a home wrecker--that Biotch better back down.

Nobody mess's with Victoria's man.

If they have Billy sleep with Melanie i am totally done with this show.I will not watch it ever again even as much as i love Villy(BM&AH)

I give Billy more credit than that. He didn't cheat on her while he was unable to talk to her for 3 1/2 months, and he isn't going to start now. If he does, February vow renewal was a sick joke and the reason for the real rings was so Victoria could take one off and throw it at him. I'm trying to have faith in the writers that they wouldn't ruin Billy's growth that way.

You know, those rings could have been nothing more than BM and AH or the make up dept. being tired of having the ring tattoos drawn on every day. I'm sure that got really old. Otherwise, that recommitment ceremony was a waste of time.

Let's review. First ceremony in Jamaica. Victor meets them at the airport. That was short. Annulment ensues.
    Second ceremony. Vicki is arrested by Victor and then within a month Vicki loses their baby. Third ceremony, ChelsHo (courtesy of Victor) is waiting on their doorstep when they get home from their honeymoon. Fourth ceremony, Billy is gambling within weeks courtesy of Victor. Did I say they were only allowed to be happy for a few months each time. Forget that, more like a week or two.

And these spoilers? Not only are Villy going to be split up, but perhaps Vicki will be holed up at the ranch. And oh wait, we're told Victor will have additional roadblocks ready in case Villy tries to find their way back together. JG and JFP and all of their other little scribbling minions are a bunch of unimaginative pathetic sadists.

It's obvious now that Villy is busted up for the rest of the summer. I'm hoping that maybe there's a night (or day) when Villy is thrown together, or get in a big fight, and there's some kind of love scene as a relief from sexual tension, and that's how Vicki gets pregnant. The fertility treatments are over, and it will have to be the Goddess of Fortune who decides that Vicki gets pregnant, not medical science. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/10 07:55PM
    #30473   2013/07/10 07:48PM
    villyforever55

Quote greengrass:
    Quote habbyfan: I heard Melanie and Billy will team up against Adam.

Yes but Melanie is working for Victor to try and keep Billy and Victoria apart.

I thought Victor fired her. Did I miss something?

#30474   2013/07/10 07:52PM
    villyforever55

Quote greengrass: I was just on twitter and Amelia says that Billy is lost without Victoria

If they have Billy sleep with Melanie i am totally done with this show.I will not watch it ever again even as much as i love Villy(BM&AH)

Billy would never do that. Yea, I remember the Chelsea thing, but he had to be drunk and drugged for that to happen. Billy doesn't want anyone but Victoria in his bed. And she feels the same way about him, it's just Billy for her.

Villy Forever!!

#30475   2013/07/10 08:16PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote beautyseat:
    Quote Deana4Villy:

I give Billy more credit than that. He didn't cheat on her while he was unable to talk to her for 3 1/2 months, and he isn't going to start now. If he does, February vow renewal was a sick joke and the reason for the real rings was so Victoria could take one off and throw it at him. I'm trying to have faith in the writers that they wouldn't ruin Billy's growth that way.

You know, those rings could have been nothing more than BM and AH or the make up dept. being tired of having the ring tattoos drawn on every day. I'm sure that got really old. Otherwise, that recommitment ceremony was a waste of time.

Let's review. First ceremony in Jamaica. Victor meets them at the airport. That was short. Annulment ensues.
    Second ceremony. Vicki is arrested by Victor and then within a month Vicki loses their baby. Third ceremony, ChelsHo (courtesy of Victor) is waiting on their doorstep when they get home from their honeymoon. Fourth ceremony, Billy is gambling within weeks courtesy of Victor. Did I say they were only allowed to be happy for a few months each time. Forget that, more like a week or two.

And these spoilers? Not only are Villy going to be split up, but perhaps Vicki will be holed up at the ranch. And oh wait, we're told Victor will have additional roadblocks ready in case Villy tries to find their way back together. JG and JFP and all of their other little scribbling minions are a bunch of unimaginative pathetic sadists.

It's obvious now that Villy is busted up for the rest of the summer. I'm hoping that maybe there's a night (or day) when Villy is thrown together, or get in a big fight, and there's some kind of love scene as a relief from sexual tension, and that's how Vicki gets pregnant. The fertility treatments are over, and it will have to be the Goddess of Fortune who decides that Vicki gets pregnant, not medical science. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I have been so discouraged the last few hours, just thinking how long this is going to last, I can't take it, then I get the lovely thought, yes, Villy hooks up (just like 2011), though they don't get back together, they have a terrific love scene, (baby making time), at least we would get to see how they feel about each other, and how they just can't stay away. If this were to be the baby making time, and she isn't pregnant already, then we would have some major hope, that they could really enjoy the pregnancy, all the way through.

Right now, all I want is for Billy to tell Vicki, he is going to meetings, he has stopped gambling, he is sorry it took so long, he knows there are no guarentees and she needs time, but he loves her, and he wants their family back. Hopefully he will also tell her he is working with a woman, and that is all it is, is work, just so she won't get any ideas whenever she sees them together.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#30476   2013/07/10 08:50PM
    villyforever55

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote beautyseat:
    Quote Deana4Villy:

I have been so discouraged the last few hours, just thinking how long this is going to last, I can't take it, then I get the lovely thought, yes, Villy hooks up (just like 2011), though they don't get back together, they have a terrific love scene, (baby making time), at least we would get to see how they feel about each other, and how they just can't stay away. If this were to be the baby making time, and she isn't pregnant already, then we would have some major hope, that they could really enjoy the pregnancy, all the way through.

Right now, all I want is for Billy to tell Vicki, he is going to meetings, he has stopped gambling, he is sorry it took so long, he knows there are no guarentees and she needs time, but he loves her, and he wants their family back. Hopefully he will also tell her he is working with a woman, and that is all it is, is work, just so she won't get any ideas whenever she sees them together.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

This is going to take some time. Even if Billy is still gambling, going to the GA meetings is a step in the right direction, and that will take some time and effort on his part, but he's not even doing that. The scene with him and Vickie was sad; she came to talk to him and (damn Victor)he gets his gambling winnings right in front of her, but it did force him to tell the truth (another good step). I would love to see them get into a big fight and make up at least temporarily. Nobody fights and makes up the way they do.

Villy Forever!!

#30477   2013/07/10 10:03PM
    My-iceVilly

I see someone on twitter saying that why is it Victoria will forgive anything her dad does, but Billy is an entirely different story? Now while I agree with that comment we have to remember that she has forgiven Billy before many, many times just like she has forgiven Victor many times, who has never really earn any of those times when she has forgiven him but you know I guess she has to forgive him cause he is her dad. Anyway I have no doubt that she will forgive Billy she is just being stubborn and letting her pain & fears control her. Plus if we were to think about it if she were to forgive Billy now then it would beat the whole idea of them having any angst and of course their love conquering Victor's interference in their marriage once again. When will that man ever learn?

Vicki wants to forgive Billy but he has to be open to getting help with his gambling and he isn't doing that. Vicki may have been obsess with Newman and Adam but at least she was able to quit.

Billy teaming up with Melanie to take Adam down, seems like Billy wants his revenge against Adam for blackmailing him all those weeks ago and maybe he is also doing it for Vicki as well cause Adam was messing with her head. I think that Melanie is working with Victor still. Maybe her next job is to come between Billy & Vicki. I think that Melanie is one of those road blocks that the mag was talking about. I don't trust her one bit.

Also maybe Victor is trying to kill two birds with one stone by having Melanie go after both Adam & Billy. If Melanie pretends that she hates Adam then Billy would certainly buy it which would explain why he is teaming up with her to take Adam down. Anyone ever wonder if maybe Billy & Melanie has interacted before and that they may have talked about her working for Adam, other wise how would he know that she knows Adam base on their little convo.

Vicki confronts Chelsea & Chloe the week of July 22, I guess it may have something to do with Chloe telling Chelsea to get a fake baby daddy who happens to be Dylan. Maybe Vicki learns about what Nick did and it is finally affecting her decision to not keep Chelsea's secret anymore or maybe she just wants Chelsea to tell Dylan the truth. Either way I just want Vicki to stop keeping that secret for Chelsea. Please writers can we get that story moving along already, there is just no way someone like Dylan who worked in the military where you are train to observe certain things, doesn't realize that Chelsea is lying to him.

#30478   2013/07/10 10:58PM
    pappy

After watching Y&R Villy today I was left with a big disappointment in how Vickie's part is being writen. In every s/l when there are problems or task situations Billy is the one doing the heavy lifting . Billy’s only real purpose in life is to make Vickie happy. When she is down he lifts her up. When he needs help where is she. Running off to daddy and leaves Billy to work things out by his self. He has been begging for help and she just always turns her back to him. Billy needs to put his big guy pants on and demand that he is being the man in the house, not Vickie's puppet.
    I watch this Why we love Villy page every night so now I will be watching here to see when the s/l turns back to what Villy is about.

#30479   2013/07/11 03:23AM
    Deana4Villy

Quote My-iceVilly: I see someone on twitter saying that why is it Victoria will forgive anything her dad does, but Billy is an entirely different story? Now while I agree with that comment we have to remember that she has forgiven Billy before many, many times just like she has forgiven Victor many times, who has never really earn any of those times when she has forgiven him but you know I guess she has to forgive him cause he is her dad. Anyway I have no doubt that she will forgive Billy she is just being stubborn and letting her pain & fears control her. Plus if we were to think about it if she were to forgive Billy now then it would beat the whole idea of them having any angst and of course their love conquering Victor's interference in their marriage once again. When will that man ever learn?

Vicki wants to forgive Billy but he has to be open to getting help with his gambling and he isn't doing that. Vicki may have been obsess with Newman and Adam but at least she was able to quit.

Billy teaming up with Melanie to take Adam down, seems like Billy wants his revenge against Adam for blackmailing him all those weeks ago and maybe he is also doing it for Vicki as well cause Adam was messing with her head. I think that Melanie is working with Victor still. Maybe her next job is to come between Billy & Vicki. I think that Melanie is one of those road blocks that the mag was talking about. I don't trust her one bit.

Also maybe Victor is trying to kill two birds with one stone by having Melanie go after both Adam & Billy. If Melanie pretends that she hates Adam then Billy would certainly buy it which would explain why he is teaming up with her to take Adam down. Anyone ever wonder if maybe Billy & Melanie has interacted before and that they may have talked about her working for Adam, other wise how would he know that she knows Adam base on their little convo.

Vicki confronts Chelsea & Chloe the week of July 22, I guess it may have something to do with Chloe telling Chelsea to get a fake baby daddy who happens to be Dylan. Maybe Vicki learns about what Nick did and it is finally affecting her decision to not keep Chelsea's secret anymore or maybe she just wants Chelsea to tell Dylan the truth. Either way I just want Vicki to stop keeping that secret for Chelsea. Please writers can we get that story moving along already, there is just no way someone like Dylan who worked in the military where you are train to observe certain things, doesn't realize that Chelsea is lying to him.

Melanie was Adam's date the night of the party at the penthouse to celebrate getting Newman back. The one where Billy stood in the corner and gambled on his phone. That's how he recognized her.

I'm thinking if Melanie and Billy are supposed to team up against Victor, that part of their plan may be supposed to play out at the MS fundraiser (gala?), and Victoria will be there because it is her mom and dad's thing. But I think Victoria will probably completely misunderstand the situation between the two of them. Hopefully, Billy will get to set her straight.

I wish Victoria would talk to Billy for more than 2 or 3 minutes at a time, without kicking him out or walking out on him.

I'm guessing that one or the other of the two talked about events (MS Fundraiser or Gala) won't happen. Either that, or the gala Jill talked about was in planning stages and not supposed to be for months, and the MS thing will happen immediately. Part of me thinks that the Gala may be planned, but will be postponed or fall through due to Katherine's death. It just seems doubtful they would hold these things back to back.

#30480   2013/07/11 03:53AM
    Supercouplev...

I need help, I'm on the ledge, someone pull me in.
    Why are they pushing Vicki to divorce, even Nikki, time to make a decision......why??????
    Whats the hurry

« 3043 3044 3045 3046 3047 3048 3049 3050 3051 3052 3053 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list