List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/01 07:57AM, Views: 2272705, Replies: 46142
    « 3042 3043 3044 3045 3046 3047 3048 3049 3050 3051 3052 » »| page:
    #30461   2013/07/10 05:55PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    Deana4Villy

Quote greengrass:
    Quote Deana4Villy: Just read over the comments on Twitter. A good read for the most part, but how can people be do brazen as to insult the actors in the middle of a live chat? They attacked Amelia and Billy's looks. Amelia handled it nicely, though.

I read those too and i though some people have a lot of nerve.I love the way Billy and Amelia look's.Amelia is beautiful and billy is a very handsome man.They complement each other very nicely.The two of them together has enough chemistry to light up New York City.They make a beautiful soap couple.The best I have seen in a long time.

Sorry for the double post

They are a beautiful soap couple, but they aren't perfect plastic-like people. It makes them seem more approachable and endearing, to me! Who wants the quintessential country club couple, Mr. & Mrs. Shallow? Not me!

#30462   2013/07/10 06:10PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote greengrass: I was just on twitter and Amelia says that Billy is lost without Victoria

Amelia also calls Chloe a home wrecker--that Biotch better back down.

Nobody mess's with Victoria's man.

If they have Billy sleep with Melanie i am totally done with this show.I will not watch it ever again even as much as i love Villy(BM&AH)

I give Billy more credit than that. He didn't cheat on her while he was unable to talk to her for 3 1/2 months, and he isn't going to start now. If he does, February vow renewal was a sick joke and the reason for the real rings was so Victoria could take one off and throw it at him. I'm trying to have faith in the writers that they wouldn't ruin Billy's growth that way.

#30463   2013/07/10 06:15PM
    greengrass

Considering that JFP & JG both stated that there was going to be very few plot points and more character driven s/l all we have gotten in the last 6 month's is nothing but plot point's one right after the other.

JG did say in that interview that him and AH & BM did was that Billy and Victoria love each other and they don't want to be with anyone else.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/10 06:18PM
    #30464   2013/07/10 06:22PM
    greengrass

I just read on twitter that some fans really hurt Amelia's feeling by complaining about her hair.

Like people get a life,there is nothing wrong with Amelia's hair.She is very beautiful person.

#30465   2013/07/10 06:42PM
    villyforever55

Quote greengrass: I just read on twitter that some fans really hurt Amelia's feeling by complaining about her hair.

Like people get a life,there is nothing wrong with Amelia's hair.She is very beautiful person.

Villy Forever!!

#30466   2013/07/10 06:45PM
    Supercouplev...

What a great picture of Billy with a box of Chocolates

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#30467   2013/07/10 06:55PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote greengrass: I just read on twitter that some fans really hurt Amelia's feeling by complaining about her hair.

Poor Amelia. You'd have thought the person was her biggest fan (based on name), and instead insults were spewing out. Amelia defended Billy and said he was perfect, but I thought the comments about him were even worse. Do they forget they are talking to people with real flesh and blood? With garbage like that happening, I wouldn't blame CBS if they quit the chats. Someone always has to ruin it for everyone else.

#30468   2013/07/10 07:08PM
    strawberrypop

I cannot stand when people forget they are talking about real life people and insult the actors/actresses. People need to get a grip seriously.

#30469   2013/07/10 07:10PM
    strawberrypop

One of my favorite Villy moments was the very first one, when he fell in the show and she held her hand out to him and picked him up. I loved it!! They are perfect together I pray the writers don't ruin them.

#30470   2013/07/10 07:38PM
    villyforever55

Quote greengrass: I remember someone saying what BM doesn't do many love scene's since he put on a little bit of weight.He doesn't feel comfortable doing them.I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure i read that.

I also remember BM saying in the Villy on set interview that he does all his love scene's with Amelia

Billy Miller also stated that he is still working with Amelia that he always work's with Amelia.He sounded like he was happy about still and always working with Amelia

I read that somewhere also. Bad knees won't let him run any more. It doesn't matter, though. He's got the greatest shoulders and arms. Amelia also said that she can't see herself doing the things she does with BM with anyone else. So, they will keep working together. I'm so glad!!!

Villy Forever!!!

« 3042 3043 3044 3045 3046 3047 3048 3049 3050 3051 3052 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list