List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/23 07:29AM, Views: 2142941, Replies: 44757
    « 3040 3041 3042 3043 3044 3045 3046 3047 3048 3049 3050 » »| page:
    #30441   2013/07/10 11:56AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    greengrass

Spoiler..Nikki/Victor/Victoria/Billy....SID

Nikki and Victor learn the truth about Summer's paternity,they're stunned but make it known that their feelings won't change where Summer is concerned.She will always be their granddaughter.

However,Victor is not happy that Jack is her biological father and this brings him back to Billy still being married to Victoria.Victoria has left Billy and Nikki supports her in her time of need.Victor couldn't be happier that Villy have ended.JG says that Victor also created roadblocks in case Victoria decides to go back to Billy again.

This is going to cause big problems for Nikki and Victor,she's had enough with his constant interference in their childrens lives.

So this is how Melanie gets into Billy's world.

#30442   2013/07/10 12:29PM
    greengrass

Just like i said would happen.Nikki is on Villy's side and she is trying to help them and Victor is trying to destroy them and now we have angst for Victor and Nikki.Let the war begin.Nikki will dig her heels in when it comes to Victoria especially when she finds out she is pregnant.Nikki is all for Victoria giving Billy another chance and now she might even help Billy.

#30443   2013/07/10 01:11PM
    greengrass

So we have Nikki,Jill and Villy on one side

We have Victor on the other side trying to destroy Villy

Who do you think will win

My money is on Villy,Nikki and Jill hands down

#30444   2013/07/10 01:37PM
    greengrass

It's going to be a long summer,I can't see Billy and Victoria getting back together much before the end of Aug. or even Sept.

#30445   2013/07/10 02:26PM
    greengrass

[quote]Quote greengrass: [quote]Quote Supercouplevilly: It wouldn't suprise me if Victoria knows what Billy is doing, he could just tell her, he is getting help[/quote]

Someone on the live twitter chat with Amelia today asked her if her and Billy were getting back together.

Amelia's answer was..I have his Ba**'s in my purse.[/quo VILLY MAGIC

#30446   2013/07/10 03:06PM
    greengrass

I got these off other sight's

If Victoria can give her mother all the second chances in the world......

When it comes to her addiction's,why won't she give Billy another chance?He's addicted to gambling and he needs her support and maybe with Vicki's constant support,he can beat it once again.Nikki has been addicted more than once and has always had Victoria's support and love along with Nick's so why is she having such a problem giving Billy that same kind of support and love?

I'm talking about addiction's, billy is addicted to gambling in the same way Nikki was addicted to pain pills and alcohol.

Billy needs help,he does not need to be abandoned by his wife.

Victoria should think that Billy would recover well if he has a support system,which he'll probably get from Chloe or another woman if Victoria doesn't wise up.Billy had to sit there and support her through her obsessions over Newman,victor,Adam and wanting a baby.It's not addiction's but Billy supported her so why can't she do the same when he slipped up.

This is Billy's first slip since he and Victoria hooked up.A first slip is actually to be expected for many,some even consider it part of "recovery"

Billy is a gambling addict.It is considered by many to be a disease.Like alcoholism,pills whatever.

If Victoria doesn't start supporting and showing him some love to prove she still cares and she keeps pushing him away Victoria may naught have to worry about Billy in her life anymore.As much as Billy loves Victoria one person can only take so much rejection.

#30447   2013/07/10 03:16PM
    greengrass

People on other board's and sight's are just outraged at the length there letting Victor go to in order to keep Villy apart.There saying it's the same old BS as always.

Victor is a sick and evil old man that should be put out of his misery.

If the writers can't think of anything for Victor to do besides go after Villy all the time maybe they should retire EB.This same old BS is getting just a little tiring and predictable.Victor has three other kids but you don't see him in their lives.OH NO JUST VILLY

#30448   2013/07/10 03:39PM
    greengrass

I remember someone saying what BM doesn't do many love scene's since he put on a little bit of weight.He doesn't feel comfortable doing them.I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure i read that.

I also remember BM saying in the Villy on set interview that he does all his love scene's with Amelia

Billy Miller also stated that he is still working with Amelia that he always work's with Amelia.He sounded like he was happy about still and always working with Amelia

#30449   2013/07/10 03:42PM
    beautyseat

UBBW Day 22!

When will this s/l ever end? Victor works behind the scenes to destroy Billy while keeping Vicki entangled in his tentacles. And now Victor has Johnny too. Billy has the right to see Johnny. Hope Vicki doesn't forget that.

I hope Vicki really is pregnant b/c that's the only complication Victor hasn't orchestrated.

If Billy is actually going to unite win Melanie to fight Adam, that might mean that Billy actually has the wherewithal to hatch a plot. Right now Billy seems to go from one poker game to a bender to a hangover.

#30450   2013/07/10 03:45PM
    beautyseat

Quote greengrass: I remember someone saying what BM doesn't do many love scene's since he put on a little bit of weight.He doesn't feel comfortable doing them.I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure i read that.

I also remember BM saying in the Villy on set interview that he does all his love scene's with Amelia

Billy Miller also stated that he is still working with Amelia that he always work's with Amelia.He sounded like he was happy about still and always working with Amelia

They can dim the lights if BM is self-conscious. Gee whiz, he's a gorgeous piece of man flesh! Not to mention the goddess he would be performing with!!! AH rocks!

« 3040 3041 3042 3043 3044 3045 3046 3047 3048 3049 3050 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list