List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/21 01:37PM, Views: 2336979, Replies: 46525
    « 3039 3040 3041 3042 3043 3044 3045 3046 3047 3048 3049 » »| page:
    #30431   2013/07/10 09:49AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    greengrass

Spoilers for Villy July 22nd

Melanie and Billy unite against Adam(I don't like the sound of this one)

Victoria confronts Chloe and Chelsea

To me it doesn't sound like they are going to put Villy back together.That worries me.ALOT

Maybe this is where Billy will find out about Victor.I really don't want anything to happen between Billy and Melanie,that Victoria would never forgive him.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/10 09:56AM
    #30432   2013/07/10 10:03AM
    spartes

This still Victor going all out she is still on Satan payroll. And it will take Adam to tell Vicki too all that is being done. Vicki got to found out how far daddy Satan will go to break up her marriage. It would be nice if Vicki could think back to all her relationship and how daddy has cause all them to end. And what he has done to Billy is worst of all of them. Daddy Satan really do {HATE HER HUSBAND A WHOLE LOT TO DO THIS TO HIM}.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#30433   2013/07/10 10:04AM
    Deana4Villy

Quote greengrass: This whole thing is getting so frustrating because it doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

Chloe is acting like a saint,throwing Viki under the bus

Billy is so depressed he won't go for help.

Billy want's Victoria back,but he's doing nothing about it

Nikki is trying to help Villy

Victor is manipulating things so Billy will keep gambling

Billy won't listen to anyone's advice

Where the he** is Jill,did she forget again that she has a son that she actually gave birth too,she need's to help him instead of the phony one,

Hey, they gave us twice in one year. Did you expect to actually get twice in one month?

#30434   2013/07/10 10:31AM
    greengrass

I am really starting to be afraid and worried for Villy.I'm starting to think that they are never going to find their way back to each other.This might be the one time Billy was talking about that it doesn't work out.

But then again,I just watch the live chat with Amelia and Kate(Ester) and someone asked Amelia if her and Billy were going to get back together and she said ...I have is'''' in my purse.So i take that as a yes.

#30435   2013/07/10 10:40AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote greengrass: Spoilers for Villy July 22nd

To me it doesn't sound like they are going to put Villy back together.That worries me.ALOT

Maybe this is where Billy will find out about Victor.I really don't want anything to happen between Billy and Melanie,that Victoria would never forgive him.

Remember Billy said he always works with Amelia, maybe going after Adam will get him away from wallowing, he loves Victoria
    I was thinking they would be doing some Newman bashing, Billy does blame Adam, go get him Billy. Can you imagine, just as they are about to bring down Adam, and get NE, they find out what Victor has been doing

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/10 10:46AM
    #30436   2013/07/10 10:56AM
    greengrass

The way there going with Villy's s/l .First they add Victor and now Melanie,this s/l is going to take forever and ever for Villy to get back together.I am starting to loose my patient's with this whole thing.How long do they have to drag out a s/l on this show.Until people just don't care anymore.I will always care about Villy but this is just getting down right stupid.

#30437   2013/07/10 10:58AM
    greengrass

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote greengrass: Spoilers for Villy July 22nd

Remember Billy said he always works with Amelia, maybe going after Adam will get him away from wallowing, he loves Victoria
    I was thinking they would be doing some Newman bashing, Billy does blame Adam, go get him Billy. Can you imagine, just as they are about to bring down Adam, and get NE, they find out what Victor has been doing

Do you think that Victoria will be in on this with Billy and Melanie.

#30438   2013/07/10 11:21AM
    greengrass

Do you think that Billy will tell Victoria what he is doing or will he go after Adam and NE with Victor thrown in for good measure.It's about time the tables were turned and Billy throw's them under the bus for a change.It will all come out but it seem's to be taking a long time.

Does anyone still think that Villy will be back together in Aug.I'm still hoping for the first week of Aug but i might be hoping for too much.

#30439   2013/07/10 11:26AM
    Supercouplev...

It wouldn't suprise me if Victoria knows what Billy is doing, he could just tell her, he is getting help

#30440   2013/07/10 11:32AM
    greengrass

Quote Supercouplevilly: It wouldn't suprise me if Victoria knows what Billy is doing, he could just tell her, he is getting help

Someone on the live twitter chat with Amelia today asked her if her and Billy were getting back together.

Amelia's answer was..I have his Ba**'s in my purse.

« 3039 3040 3041 3042 3043 3044 3045 3046 3047 3048 3049 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list