List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/31 06:21AM, Views: 2157748, Replies: 44979
    « 3038 3039 3040 3041 3042 3043 3044 3045 3046 3047 3048 » »| page:
    #30421   2013/07/10 07:07AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    spartes

We can honestly say that we knows our VILLY and we knows that daddy Satan has his hand all up in VILLY marriage causing problems. Billy do need to get his act together and kick this thing like we all know that like he can. Billy is smart and plus he knows what to do to get a handler on his demons. Now we understand why Vicki didn't her daddy knowing they was trying for a baby. And like what some one said that maybe it's a good thing Vicki is at the ranch and daddy will drop the ball some how. And when that happen Chicken-hawk will come force like we never seen before. Plus she will go and get her one and only Billy addiction to finish it off.That's a good thing that Vicki is listening to mom hen. Nikki will be there for them both and that is so sweet.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#30422   2013/07/10 07:32AM
    greengrass

Victoria went to the ranch thinking that Victor and Nikki weren't there.She didn't go there for protection.She took Johnny there so she could think,When she found out that her parent's were home she decided to go to DC.

Now Victor think's he has control over Victoria and Johnny. I think they are keeping Victoria at the ranch for another reason,maybe she will hear her father planning another poker game for Billy.

There has to be a reason why they are keeping her there,with all the enames Victor has.Look how easy it was for that guy to get in and almost blow them up and he would have if it hadn't been for Billy.Victoria would be just as safe at her own home.Billy could hire a guard for her.

In my mind they are keeping Victoria at the ranch for a pacific reason.

#30423   2013/07/10 07:58AM
    spartes

I'm just hoping that it wont belong before everything to come to a head like soon. I'm ready for VILLY to have some together's with their whole family. So is there a reason why their is not one of them is living at home. Billy at Abbott home and Vicki at the ranch? Anyway I'm wait for VILLY BEING BACK TOGETHER.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#30424   2013/07/10 07:58AM
    My-iceVilly

Quote Deana4Villy: You would think Victoria could remember the night he "bought" the restaurant as the same night they had their fight, when she decided to return to Newman. And maybe she does. Maybe it is part of her issue with him. She's thinking she can't upset again him again because it will drive him to gamble. But he didn't go seeking that, and ordinarily, opportunities like that would not present themselves. That poll that Victor is behind it, includes him being behind the restaurant, and I've always thought he was.

Billy was fighting the pull again, but once again, an opportunity presented itself, when he was vulnerable. Victor obviously knew about Delia and enticed him with the game and showed up with precision timing to watch Billy take the bait. Since Victor is behind the gambling opportunities and probably is fixing the winning, I wonder when he'll start letting Billy lose his shirt? Or will he? If Billy were losing (other than online), he might reconsider doing it.

If Chloe were really smart, she'd talk to Billy about removing some of the temptations. He should clean out his phone and tablet of all references to gambling, and block calls from the gambling acquaintances. And even find a way to discourage them from contacting him at OTB. He says he wants to quit, and I think he would eventually get to a meeting if the opportunities would quit falling in his lap. Once he gets to GA, he'll start getting support to be able to turn down the opportunities.

Regardless of Victor being behind it, I keep thinking about what Billy said to Jack after Myanmar. He said that Victor wouldn't have had that power if Billy hadn't given him the opportunity. So, it is ultimately on Billy that he gave in and continues to, but that doesn't mean Victoria can't be plenty mad at Victor for this plan.

It is also Victor's interference that reassures me that Villy will find their way back again.

I agree I said that there has got to be more to it as to why Vicki is being so hard on him and I really think that it is because she blames herself for him gambling again which is why she is keeping her distance from him, she just doesn't want to say anything. They keep bringing up the fact that whenever Vicki would screw up Billy reacts by gambling some more. It's either she blames herself or she & Billy will finally get into it and he will then mention to her the night he got restaurant. Billy will not put the blame on Vicki cause he wants to own up to his mess but I feel that he will get frustrated enough and make it slip that she couldn't just leave Newman alone. Something has to give here.

We keep saying that Chloe will be the one to initiate the kiss but what if Billy is the one who initiates it cause he is angry to which he will then regret it later on. I can't say that I would be surprise if he does and I can't be too surprise if he does end up being angry with Vicki for not supporting him.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/10 08:02AM
    #30425   2013/07/10 08:02AM
    spartes

Maybe when VILLY found out it was all daddy Satan that started thing they could set a him up for a change.So then he will know how it really feels for a chance. When Vicki leave him for good this time.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#30426   2013/07/10 08:07AM
    greengrass

What i find kind of odd is that they have done so many interview's with Amelia,Billy, Josh Griffith about this s/l of Villy's and none of them say the same thing.

They seem to be promoting Villy like crazy.Their on the Lifetime channel,TVGN,CBS,Their doing a lot more personal interview's than they usually do.

The only thing i don't like about this s/l is that they are making Victoria look like the bad guy,meanwhile they are using villy to prop up Chloe and make her look like the saint(which we now she's naught) and now they have Victor involved.I though this s/l was about Villy.

#30427   2013/07/10 08:21AM
    greengrass

This whole thing is getting so frustrating because it doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

Chloe is acting like a saint,throwing Viki under the bus

Billy is so depressed he won't go for help.

Billy want's Victoria back,but he's doing nothing about it

Nikki is trying to help Villy

Victor is manipulating things so Billy will keep gambling

Billy won't listen to anyone's advice

Where the he** is Jill,did she forget again that she has a son that she actually gave birth too,she need's to help him instead of the phony one,

#30428   2013/07/10 08:35AM
    spartes

Quote greengrass: This whole thing is getting so frustrating because it doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

Chloe is acting like a saint,throwing Viki under the bus

Billy is so depressed he won't go for help.

Billy want's Victoria back,but he's doing nothing about it

Nikki is trying to help Villy

Victor is manipulating things so Billy will keep gambling

Billy won't listen to anyone's advice

Where the he** is Jill,did she forget again that she has a son that she actually gave birth too,she need's to help him instead of the phony one,

You hit on the nail all of it and where is Jill.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#30429   2013/07/10 08:52AM
    greengrass

Where is Tracy,she hasn't been to talk to Victoria or Billy. I now Tracy was quit a help to them both when the Lucy thing was going on.Tracy has the voice of reason.So why hasn't she been there for them this time.This s/l is not involving the right people.But yet we still get Victor manipulating as he always does and it is getting really annoying.

To bad the writers didn't have more of an imagination when it comes to writing for Victor,just once i would like to see Villy have angst and naught have Victor involved.

#30430   2013/07/10 09:19AM
    greengrass

I just hope and pray to God that Billy doesn't do anything that would make Victoria never take him back.

If he get's mixed up with that Melanie woman or even kiss's her.I would naught blame Victoria for not taking him back ever.Kiss's Chloe is going to be bad enough for Victoria to swallow.

I think Billy better stop wallowing in self pity and get the help he need's before he does something that he regret's more than the gambling and there will be no turning back and there will be no future for him and Viki.

BILLY QUIT GAMBLING AND GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER NOW

VILLY MAGIC

« 3038 3039 3040 3041 3042 3043 3044 3045 3046 3047 3048 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list