List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/02 09:41PM, Views: 2225808, Replies: 45755
    « 3037 3038 3039 3040 3041 3042 3043 3044 3045 3046 3047 » »| page:
    #30411   2013/07/09 10:38PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    My-iceVilly

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote beautyseat: Anyone think that Melanie could wind up helping Billy nail Victor on the gambling set up? Mel must have been aware of lots of things going on with Victor, maybe names of people, connections, phone calls, as Vic was paying off his minions.
    Otherwise, why would she and Billy have met up today?

I'm grasping at straws here. Anything to destroy Victor and his plan. Wonder if Adam knows anything about the gambling stuff. Sure did seem like he was happy to have Billy gambling and distract Vicki from NE.

I still believe that Vicki is pregnant. But how and when she tells Billy, who knows? Victor will ish a brick when he finds that out!!

UBBW Day 21!

It was one of the things I thought about, first I was like, oh Billy don't go there, then I got to thinking, she is drinking, wonder how much she knows, maybe even some stuff, she isn't suppose to know

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Is Melanie in any of the opening sequences yet? Hillary already is, so that gives us an idea of how long she'll be around, but I'm wondering if Melanie has staying power? So far, I think she is more dynamic than Hillary.

Neither one has really impressed me, I think, Hillary is going to be hooked up with Cane, so, that is why she is staying, I don't know why Melanie would be staying, I say let her blow any whistle that she has on Adam or Victor, then she can go, but that is just me.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I prefer Hilary over Melanie, loved the little rivalry that they have going on with Hilary & Jill.

#30412   2013/07/09 11:30PM
    villyforever55

Quote Supercouplevilly: I think it would be quite interesting, and fun, if Melanie did some talking about Adam and Victor, especially if she knew more than they knew, she knew. I dream big

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Melanie got played by father and son. Victor fired her and Adam dumped her, in the same day. She obviously didn't know who she was dealing with. Poor girl!

#30413   2013/07/09 11:35PM
    villyforever55

Quote greengrass: They must find out pretty soon that Victoria is pregnant because in BM interview he said the stakes would be higher and he didn't now if Billy would use that to save his marriage or not but it was another issue to consider.I just want Villy back together and happy without Old Vic breathing down their neck.

Something has to make Billy realize what he's doing and get some help, but I don't think it will be a new baby. He's got an 8 year old and a 1 year old and a stepson. If that's not enough, what is? He is risking everything that's important to him but what he doesn't know is the games are probably being fixed by Victor. Including the game where he won the restaurant. Wow! Wonder what he will think when he finds that out. Maybe that's part of his recovery.

Villy Forever!!

#30414   2013/07/10 12:05AM
    My-iceVilly

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote greengrass: They must find out pretty soon that Victoria is pregnant because in BM interview he said the stakes would be higher and he didn't now if Billy would use that to save his marriage or not but it was another issue to consider.I just want Villy back together and happy without Old Vic breathing down their neck.

Something has to make Billy realize what he's doing and get some help, but I don't think it will be a new baby. He's got an 8 year old and a 1 year old and a stepson. If that's not enough, what is? He is risking everything that's important to him but what he doesn't know is the games are probably being fixed by Victor. Including the game where he won the restaurant. Wow! Wonder what he will think when he finds that out. Maybe that's part of his recovery.

Villy Forever!!

Exactly he has got two kids who needs him and one of them was just sick the other day till a point where he had thought that her cancer was coming back and that didn't get him to quit. Chloe said that he was doing just find the other day but was he really. Plus that was on July 4th, I am pretty sure that what we see playing out now is the next day. So I guess after he got that call at the hospital, he didn't go to that meeting after all. Really I love how Chloe has such good advise for Billy & even Kevin but yet she continues to give Chelsea such bad advise, plot point much? Anyway I am pretty sure that Vicki will eventually come around, she kind of need a wake up call herself. Villy really do need to sit down & talk cause after Billy had told Vicki that he was still gambling cause she had left town with Johnny, just shows that he wants to talk to her about why he had started gambling which had happened the day she had announced that she was going back to Newman. Come on can't we just have a real raw and honest conversation where these two just get everything out in the open. I mean their flipping convos are always so d@mn short then before we know it he is back gambling & talking to Chloe sheesh.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/10 12:07AM
    #30415   2013/07/10 03:42AM
    greengrass

I'm just afraid this might be the one time Villy doesn;t find their way back to each other and that makes me very sad.

Billy doesn't seem to want to get any help and with Victor behind his gambling and manipulating Victoria it's all so very sad and upsetting to say the least.

#30416   2013/07/10 04:08AM
    Deana4Villy

You would think Victoria could remember the night he "bought" the restaurant as the same night they had their fight, when she decided to return to Newman. And maybe she does. Maybe it is part of her issue with him. She's thinking she can't upset again him again because it will drive him to gamble. But he didn't go seeking that, and ordinarily, opportunities like that would not present themselves. That poll that Victor is behind it, includes him being behind the restaurant, and I've always thought he was.

Billy was fighting the pull again, but once again, an opportunity presented itself, when he was vulnerable. Victor obviously knew about Delia and enticed him with the game and showed up with precision timing to watch Billy take the bait. Since Victor is behind the gambling opportunities and probably is fixing the winning, I wonder when he'll start letting Billy lose his shirt? Or will he? If Billy were losing (other than online), he might reconsider doing it.

If Chloe were really smart, she'd talk to Billy about removing some of the temptations. He should clean out his phone and tablet of all references to gambling, and block calls from the gambling acquaintances. And even find a way to discourage them from contacting him at OTB. He says he wants to quit, and I think he would eventually get to a meeting if the opportunities would quit falling in his lap. Once he gets to GA, he'll start getting support to be able to turn down the opportunities.

Regardless of Victor being behind it, I keep thinking about what Billy said to Jack after Myanmar. He said that Victor wouldn't have had that power if Billy hadn't given him the opportunity. So, it is ultimately on Billy that he gave in and continues to, but that doesn't mean Victoria can't be plenty mad at Victor for this plan.

It is also Victor's interference that reassures me that Villy will find their way back again.

#30417   2013/07/10 05:32AM
    Supercouplev...

This is how I would write it.
    Melanie was sent by Victor, she kisses Billy, but he turns her down (Victoria). She sees Billy for who he is, the next day, she tells him all about Victor and Adam.
    At the same time, Victoria finds out about Nick and Summer, she decides Adam needs to know the truth, she and tells him, he tells her all about Billy's gambling
    Billy goes and confronts Victor (maybe a punch), tells him, he will be able to quit now, and for good, Victoria shows up and plays back up to Billy

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/10 05:38AM
    #30418   2013/07/10 06:08AM
    greengrass

I have a feeling after Billy and Chloe's confrontation next week things might start to fall into place.By the sound's of the spoiler's Chloe is really upset with Billy.

Victoria should find out she is pregnant in the next couple of weeks.

Victoria is also suppose to find out that her father is behind Billy's gambling relapse(but i don't no when that happen's)

The main spoiler says that Billy is determined to save is marriage and Jill will be his ally(Billy hasn't even started to try and save his marriage yet)

I have a feeling this s/l is going to go on forever and i was hoping they would be reunited by the first part of Aug.

We do have that scene coming up with Billy and Victor with Victoria walking in on it sometime around the end of July.

Something soon has to give in this s/l because right now everything is at a stale mate,it's going no were.

#30419   2013/07/10 06:11AM
    beautyseat

UBBW Day 22!

Chloe said one of the triggers of Billy's gambling is Delia's illness. So I guess that's why Victor showed up at the hospital. He was having Billy followed, realized the stress with Delia's scare, and called in a hit. Maybe Victor can buy Delia another pony to assuage his guilt over destroying her daddy.

I wish the writers would for once let Villy figure ON THEIR OWN out what Victor is up to before Billy finally goes for help. With Delia's first illness, Delia was getting well and Billy was almost resigned to leaving town before Victor's plot unraveled.

Vicki would prob start showing signs of being pregnant by this week, right? That big flowy shirt was maybe a red herring but she did seem to be protective of her middle area. I wish she would leave the ranch, because it seems like Victor now has custody of little Johnny, yet if she stays there, she may be at the right place at the right time to overhear or see something that connects Victor to Billy's demise. Like when Nikki found Anita's earring on her living room floor.

And BTW, Billy. STOP GAMBLING. JUST. DON'T!

#30420   2013/07/10 06:48AM
    greengrass

Victor has the worst addiction of anyone.That so called man if you can call him that----He is addicted to controlling peoples lives and he can't seem to keep his under control and he doesn't even try.

So where does Victor get off playing on other people's addiction's when he can't even keep his own under control or doesn't even want to.

Victor is the worst Father,father in-law husband,friend,that anyone would ever want.

VILLY WILL BEAT VICTOR ONCE AGAIN

VILLY FOREVER............VILLY MAGIC

« 3037 3038 3039 3040 3041 3042 3043 3044 3045 3046 3047 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list