List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/12/21 04:35AM, Views: 2379137, Replies: 46662
    « 3036 3037 3038 3039 3040 3041 3042 3043 3044 3045 3046 » »| page:
    #30401   2013/07/09 07:46PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    Deana4Villy

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote greengrass: I just don't now how much more of this Villy suffering i can take. knowing that Victor is behind it all.

It just frustrates me to now end that Victor has to be in everybody's s/l.

If the writer's can't think of something else for Victor to do maybe they should get new writer's with some imagination and creativity.Instead of the same thing over and over

.Victor trying to breakup Villy's marriage,manipulating Victoria.Coning Nikki,spying on Adam and now trying to control his love life.Why is it he doesn't do anything to Nick or Abby.

Nick and Abby aren't like him, he doesn't expect so much out of them.

He expects Adam and Victoria to take over for him at NE, but they have to have the right partners, though he would like Abby and Nick there, he doesn't expect them to take over.

I cheer knowing Victor is involved, it could come out, then once again, a riff between him and Victoria, and we will be free of Victor (well in Victoria's heart anyway), and it will be Villy again, the question is, will Nikki be there once again, telling Victoria she needs to forgive her father. I don't want to sound cold hearted and mean, but at least we won't have Katherine telling her to make up with her father....Sorry, sad, but true.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

It's true. At times, Katherine had a blind spot for him. She never reacted other than, "Victor, when will you learn?", when she found out what he did to Billy in Myanmar, and the secretive trailer jailing. I knew it wouldn't do any good, but I still wanted Katherine to tear him a new one for that.

Speaking of Katherine, I don't really care if Villy are back together by her death, but I absolutely want them a) in the same room when they get the news, or b) whichever one finds out first, they call or go to the other immediately.

Oh, and Victor is now planning an MS fundraising event, for next week. Nikki said he came up with it the moment he upset Nikki with his comments. And Nikki is supposed to put it together, so of course, Vicki will be helping. So that explains why she will go, despite probably feeling like she doesn't want to, but why will Billy?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/09 07:52PM
    #30402   2013/07/09 07:48PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote beautyseat: Anyone think that Melanie could wind up helping Billy nail Victor on the gambling set up? Mel must have been aware of lots of things going on with Victor, maybe names of people, connections, phone calls, as Vic was paying off his minions.
    Otherwise, why would she and Billy have met up today?

I'm grasping at straws here. Anything to destroy Victor and his plan. Wonder if Adam knows anything about the gambling stuff. Sure did seem like he was happy to have Billy gambling and distract Vicki from NE.

I still believe that Vicki is pregnant. But how and when she tells Billy, who knows? Victor will ish a brick when he finds that out!!

UBBW Day 21!

It was one of the things I thought about, first I was like, oh Billy don't go there, then I got to thinking, she is drinking, wonder how much she knows, maybe even some stuff, she isn't suppose to know

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#30403   2013/07/09 07:57PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote beautyseat: Anyone think that Melanie could wind up helping Billy nail Victor on the gambling set up? Mel must have been aware of lots of things going on with Victor, maybe names of people, connections, phone calls, as Vic was paying off his minions.

I'm grasping at straws here. Anything to destroy Victor and his plan. Wonder if Adam knows anything about the gambling stuff. Sure did seem like he was happy to have Billy gambling and distract Vicki from NE.

I still believe that Vicki is pregnant. But how and when she tells Billy, who knows? Victor will ish a brick when he finds that out!!

UBBW Day 21!

It was one of the things I thought about, first I was like, oh Billy don't go there, then I got to thinking, she is drinking, wonder how much she knows, maybe even some stuff, she isn't suppose to know

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Is Melanie in any of the opening sequences yet? Hillary already is, so that gives us an idea of how long she'll be around, but I'm wondering if Melanie has staying power? So far, I think she is more dynamic than Hillary.

#30404   2013/07/09 08:04PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote beautyseat:
    Quote Supercouplevilly: I just love the Chloe redemption, you have always been a good father (except the last time you were drinking and gambling, I took all your rights, and you left town)

If I wasn't so sure, they were going to get back together, and have their baby, I would be sooo DONE!!!!!!!!!!

Tired of Villy being used for plot points, it is really wearing me down.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I know exactly how you feel. I can't even bring myself to watch today's CAN. How painful is it? Do you get a knot in the pit of your stomach when you watch Villy fight. Poor sweet Villy. So in love and they can't catch a break for one minute.

I'm exhausted just thinking about Victor setting up Billy so elaborately, for months now. It's not that I don't think it COULD all blow up in Victor's face, but Victor never got nailed for hiring that hooker that resulted in Billy losing Delia. So maybe no one will ever know what Victor's doing right now. And we know the sway that EB holds when it comes to writing decisions with JFP, JG, BB, MAB, you name it. Victor always gets the last word, the upper hand, the free get out of jail in Myanmar card.

I'm sure that Victor set up the whole restaurant winning too. Remember we never did see Barry's cards. And soon as Billy won, Victor was hanging out all by his lonesome at OTB. Just glaring at Billy. So now we can guess correctly that Carmine is working for Victor too. Again, it's just so exhausting at this point. And old. And overused. And frustrating.

As soon as Victor found out that Vicki was trying to have a baby, he launched this whole charade to destroy Billy for good before it was too late and Vicki actually had Billy's baby on board. Which underscores just how creepy Victor's obsession is with his daughter. Victor apparently is the custodian of Vicki's uterus.

In the best of all Villy worlds, Victor gets found out, and Nikki and Vicki abandon him. This wack job Melanie might know a little more than Victor knows she knows, if you know what I mean. Hmmm, where's that Dr. Costner, Nikki? But truly, if Billy decides to kick his addiction, it doesn't matter how many poker games and trifectas fall in Billy's lap. Billy has to choose love over gambling and he's just not there yet.

The scenes for Villy aren't any more painful than June 2011, when she went to the trailer to bring him home and found him with the blond bimbo. In fact, it is nearly parallel. Blond bimbo=gambling winnings, planned 2nd chance falls through, Victoria concludes he can't be trusted minus "my father was right about you."

#30405   2013/07/09 08:04PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote Supercouplevilly:

UBBW Day 21!

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Is Melanie in any of the opening sequences yet? Hillary already is, so that gives us an idea of how long she'll be around, but I'm wondering if Melanie has staying power? So far, I think she is more dynamic than Hillary.

Neither one has really impressed me, I think, Hillary is going to be hooked up with Cane, so, that is why she is staying, I don't know why Melanie would be staying, I say let her blow any whistle that she has on Adam or Victor, then she can go, but that is just me.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#30406   2013/07/09 08:21PM
    villyforever55

Let's talk about Carmine for a minute. On today's CDN show, Fen told his parents that Carmine gave him the drugs and Paul is looking into it. Now, Fen is Billy's first cousin, but Carmine may go to Billy for support and in exchange tell Billy that he has been working for Victor to get him to continue gambling. Does anyone think that may be possible, that's how Billy finds out about Victor's involvement? Just a thought......

Villy Forever!!

#30407   2013/07/09 08:30PM
    villyforever55

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote My-iceVilly:
    Quote greengrass: I would like to now just when is Billy going to start fighting to save his marriage.The spoilers keep saying that Billy wants Victoria back and he is fighting to save his marriage,well i haven;t see him do that yet.The only time that came close was when he was talking to Nikki

That's the thing, he needs to be the one to realize that he is the only one who can beat his addiction and he needs to do it for himself and nobody else, just like miss little perfect Chloe told him. He needs to do it for himself and no one else. Vicki left town and he felt like he was losing his family and look he is still gambling, maybe it's easier for Chloe to help him cause she didn't see how dark his gambling is and how dangerous it can really be. Vicki is right, so she takes him back and he still gambles behind her back, what then?

The people that have told Billy, he needs to quit for himself

Victoria
    Chloe (more than once)
    Jill
    I think Jack told him the same thing
    Nikki

Maybe not quite the same way Chloe did, but they all pretty much told him the same thing.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Billy already knows he has to do this for himself, at least, that's what he said to Jack about Phyllis. It seems that he has forgotten about that or he's still not ready to face his demons.

It's coming. At least Victoria did go see him. She didn't bring Johnny because she didn't know what she would find and I understand that. There is hope.

Villy Forever!!

#30408   2013/07/09 08:33PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote villyforever55: Let's talk about Carmine for a minute. On today's CDN show, Fen told his parents that Carmine gave him the drugs and Paul is looking into it. Now, Fen is Billy's first cousin, but Carmine may go to Billy for support and in exchange tell Billy that he has been working for Victor to get him to continue gambling. Does anyone think that may be possible, that's how Billy finds out about Victor's involvement? Just a thought......

Villy Forever!!

It's a good thought. Very possible.
    I'm hoping for something more like this: while Victoria stays at the ranch, she goes after Johnny's ball that Victor is unaware has rolled in the room where he is currently on the phone setting up his next gambling trap for Billy...just my wishful thinking.

#30409   2013/07/09 10:16PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote beautyseat:
    Quote Supercouplevilly: I just love the Chloe redemption, you have always been a good father (except the last time you were drinking and gambling, I took all your rights, and you left town)

If I wasn't so sure, they were going to get back together, and have their baby, I would be sooo DONE!!!!!!!!!!

Tired of Villy being used for plot points, it is really wearing me down.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I know exactly how you feel. I can't even bring myself to watch today's CAN. How painful is it? Do you get a knot in the pit of your stomach when you watch Villy fight. Poor sweet Villy. So in love and they can't catch a break for one minute.

I'm exhausted just thinking about Victor setting up Billy so elaborately, for months now. It's not that I don't think it COULD all blow up in Victor's face, but Victor never got nailed for hiring that hooker that resulted in Billy losing Delia. So maybe no one will ever know what Victor's doing right now. And we know the sway that EB holds when it comes to writing decisions with JFP, JG, BB, MAB, you name it. Victor always gets the last word, the upper hand, the free get out of jail in Myanmar card.

I'm sure that Victor set up the whole restaurant winning too. Remember we never did see Barry's cards. And soon as Billy won, Victor was hanging out all by his lonesome at OTB. Just glaring at Billy. So now we can guess correctly that Carmine is working for Victor too. Again, it's just so exhausting at this point. And old. And overused. And frustrating.

As soon as Victor found out that Vicki was trying to have a baby, he launched this whole charade to destroy Billy for good before it was too late and Vicki actually had Billy's baby on board. Which underscores just how creepy Victor's obsession is with his daughter. Victor apparently is the custodian of Vicki's uterus.

In the best of all Villy worlds, Victor gets found out, and Nikki and Vicki abandon him. This wack job Melanie might know a little more than Victor knows she knows, if you know what I mean. Hmmm, where's that Dr. Costner, Nikki? But truly, if Billy decides to kick his addiction, it doesn't matter how many poker games and trifectas fall in Billy's lap. Billy has to choose love over gambling and he's just not there yet.

The scenes for Villy aren't any more painful than June 2011, when she went to the trailer to bring him home and found him with the blond bimbo. In fact, it is nearly parallel. Blond bimbo=gambling winnings, planned 2nd chance falls through, Victoria concludes he can't be trusted minus "my father was right about you."

I really have to wonder just how long has Victor been behind the scenes manipulating Billy gambling again. Was it through Adam or did he actually set a deal with Carmine to keep him gambling after that night he had won the restaurant. The reason why I ask is cause he was so sure that once Vicki was home and no longer at Newman that she would see what was going on with Billy and it would cause problem for them. Did he really didn't want them to have another baby? He did tell her to stay home and focus on on having a baby with Billy boy. If it wasn't through Adam then that would mean it was through Carmine or Barry himself or both.

Deana4Villy I agree the scenes with Villy are not that less painful than it was in 2011 but there was one difference back then Vicki didn't need anyone telling her to go find Billy she went looking for him cause she wanted to now Nikki had to remind her that Billy is an addict even if she is just scared to help him.

Supercouplevilly I hate the writing for Vicki & Chloe as well, one is being oddly way too supportive and the other is not acting like herself even if I do agree with her tough love attitude towards Billy.

#30410   2013/07/09 10:34PM
    My-iceVilly

You know I am really relief that Victor is behind Billy gambling again cause then that would mean 1) we won't have to worry about things getting too violent for Billy crime wise and 2) if things does get violent for Billy we only have Victor to blame for that which would mean that Vicki would end up hating him for it. *raises an eyebrow in an evil way* LOL. Lets just hope that Vicki or Nikki finds out about Victor setting up Billy to gamble again over the violence.

I really have a feeling that Vicki will be able to help him at some point. His daughter being sick the other day didn't do it for him, so maybe his wife might be able to help him. I wonder how he will fair with Jack's situation, since he is a mess right now and might not be able to help him. Something has to cause Billy to want to quit gambling at some point.

« 3036 3037 3038 3039 3040 3041 3042 3043 3044 3045 3046 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list