List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/22 06:10AM, Views: 2140849, Replies: 44733
    « 3035 3036 3037 3038 3039 3040 3041 3042 3043 3044 3045 » »| page:
    #30391   2013/07/09 05:52PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    greengrass

It's going to seem like forever before Villy get's back together.These week's are sure dragging on.Billy's naught doing anything yet to help himself or his marriage.Maybe after Chloe blow's up at him next week he may start to see things differently.Chloe told Billy today that he has to beat this because Delia needs him strong and healthy.Chloe also noticed today that Billy's not eating and not sleeping very well and she commented about it.Billy said i miss Victoria and Chloe said i now you do.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/09 05:53PM
    #30392   2013/07/09 06:16PM
    Mer2

Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote habbyfan: I think Villy could be the Supercouple of Y&R ...JMO

I thought they already were! I thought that is why they are being used for the TVGN promos. In fact, I pretty much thought they held that title for over a year now.

I mean, Shick, Phick, Shadam...non-existent on the show now.

You're right. They even had the TVGN Villy promo on SoapNet and Lifetime Network channel.

Villy Forever/TeamVilly!!!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/09 06:22PM
    #30393   2013/07/09 06:16PM
    Supercouplev...

I just love the Chloe redemption, you have always been a good father (except the last time you were drinking and gambling, I took all your rights, and you left town)

If I wasn't so sure, they were going to get back together, and have their baby, I would be sooo DONE!!!!!!!!!!

Tired of Villy being used for plot points, it is really wearing me down.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#30394   2013/07/09 06:25PM
    greengrass

OH--WOW,big shock there-Victor inserting himself in Villy's marriage,Who didn't see that coming.

When are we going to see new stories and not always the same stories.Victor always setting Billy up,spying on Adam,Controlling Victoria and none of them smart enough to figure it out.

Like we said--most of us knew Victor was setting Billy up. there's nothing original or creative about this s/l it's just more of the same old same old.

Victoria will find out and it will only make her want Billy more,so its going to backfire once again,wash,rinse,repeat. Do the writer's have any creativity to cause angst within the marriage without Victor for Villy.

What Victor is doing is pure evil

How would Victor like it if Billy put Vodka in Nikki's drink,he wouldn't like it so why is he doing this to Billy and his own daughter.

Everyone can't wait for this to backfire on Victor once again and for Villy to reunit.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/09 06:30PM
    #30395   2013/07/09 06:42PM
    beautyseat

Quote Supercouplevilly: I just love the Chloe redemption, you have always been a good father (except the last time you were drinking and gambling, I took all your rights, and you left town)

If I wasn't so sure, they were going to get back together, and have their baby, I would be sooo DONE!!!!!!!!!!

Tired of Villy being used for plot points, it is really wearing me down.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I know exactly how you feel. I can't even bring myself to watch today's CAN. How painful is it? Do you get a knot in the pit of your stomach when you watch Villy fight. Poor sweet Villy. So in love and they can't catch a break for one minute.

I'm exhausted just thinking about Victor setting up Billy so elaborately, for months now. It's not that I don't think it COULD all blow up in Victor's face, but Victor never got nailed for hiring that hooker that resulted in Billy losing Delia. So maybe no one will ever know what Victor's doing right now. And we know the sway that EB holds when it comes to writing decisions with JFP, JG, BB, MAB, you name it. Victor always gets the last word, the upper hand, the free get out of jail in Myanmar card.

I'm sure that Victor set up the whole restaurant winning too. Remember we never did see Barry's cards. And soon as Billy won, Victor was hanging out all by his lonesome at OTB. Just glaring at Billy. So now we can guess correctly that Carmine is working for Victor too. Again, it's just so exhausting at this point. And old. And overused. And frustrating.

As soon as Victor found out that Vicki was trying to have a baby, he launched this whole charade to destroy Billy for good before it was too late and Vicki actually had Billy's baby on board. Which underscores just how creepy Victor's obsession is with his daughter. Victor apparently is the custodian of Vicki's uterus.

In the best of all Villy worlds, Victor gets found out, and Nikki and Vicki abandon him. This wack job Melanie might know a little more than Victor knows she knows, if you know what I mean. Hmmm, where's that Dr. Costner, Nikki? But truly, if Billy decides to kick his addiction, it doesn't matter how many poker games and trifectas fall in Billy's lap. Billy has to choose love over gambling and he's just not there yet.

#30396   2013/07/09 06:52PM
    Supercouplev...

I really don't mind Victor's involvement, it is predictable, but, it is who he is, at least it is true to character. The part that bothers me the most, is the way they are righting for Chloe and Victoria. I even think they are doing good with Billy's addiction.

Chloe and Victoria writing

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#30397   2013/07/09 06:57PM
    greengrass

I just don't now how much more of this Villy suffering i can take. knowing that Victor is behind it all.

It just frustrates me to now end that Victor has to be in everybody's s/l.

If the writer's can't think of something else for Victor to do maybe they should get new writer's with some imagination and creativity.Instead of the same thing over and over

.Victor trying to breakup Villy's marriage,manipulating Victoria.Coning Nikki,spying on Adam and now trying to control his love life.Why is it he doesn't do anything to Nick or Abby.

#30398   2013/07/09 07:00PM
    greengrass

Quote Supercouplevilly: I really don't mind Victor's involvement, it is predictable, but, it is who he is, at least it is true to character. The part that bothers me the most, is the way they are righting for Chloe and Victoria. I even think they are doing good with Billy's addiction.

Chloe and Victoria writing

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I don't like the way they are making Victoria the bad guy here,Victoria would never turn her back on Billy like that.All this just to make Chloe look good.

#30399   2013/07/09 07:09PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote greengrass: I just don't now how much more of this Villy suffering i can take. knowing that Victor is behind it all.

It just frustrates me to now end that Victor has to be in everybody's s/l.

If the writer's can't think of something else for Victor to do maybe they should get new writer's with some imagination and creativity.Instead of the same thing over and over

.Victor trying to breakup Villy's marriage,manipulating Victoria.Coning Nikki,spying on Adam and now trying to control his love life.Why is it he doesn't do anything to Nick or Abby.

Nick and Abby aren't like him, he doesn't expect so much out of them.

He expects Adam and Victoria to take over for him at NE, but they have to have the right partners, though he would like Abby and Nick there, he doesn't expect them to take over.

I cheer knowing Victor is involved, it could come out, then once again, a riff between him and Victoria, and we will be free of Victor (well in Victoria's heart anyway), and it will be Villy again, the question is, will Nikki be there once again, telling Victoria she needs to forgive her father. I don't want to sound cold hearted and mean, but at least we won't have Katherine telling her to make up with her father....Sorry, sad, but true.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#30400   2013/07/09 07:37PM
    beautyseat

Anyone think that Melanie could wind up helping Billy nail Victor on the gambling set up? Mel must have been aware of lots of things going on with Victor, maybe names of people, connections, phone calls, as Vic was paying off his minions.
    Otherwise, why would she and Billy have met up today?

I'm grasping at straws here. Anything to destroy Victor and his plan. Wonder if Adam knows anything about the gambling stuff. Sure did seem like he was happy to have Billy gambling and distract Vicki from NE.

I still believe that Vicki is pregnant. But how and when she tells Billy, who knows? Victor will ish a brick when he finds that out!!

UBBW Day 21!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/09 07:39PM
    « 3035 3036 3037 3038 3039 3040 3041 3042 3043 3044 3045 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list