List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/15 09:30PM, Views: 1933614, Replies: 41954
    « 3034 3035 3036 3037 3038 3039 3040 3041 3042 3043 3044 » »| page:
    #30381   2013/07/09 04:57PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    Deana4Villy

Melanie does look like the perfect setup, but Billy won't bite. Victor may have orchestrated this just as he did Chelsea, and look how that turned out. Anita said you couldn't pry them apart with a crowbar. They may be apart physically, but Melanie will have to drug Billy up get him to forget about Victoria.

Victoria just gave him hope. Even if she shut him down again, he knows there's a crack in the door, and he has a chance of getting the door open again. He's not going to go for a random hook up when he has hope of reviving his marriage. I don't even think he'd go for it anyway, he'd be too lost in his depression and thoughts of Victoria.

#30382   2013/07/09 04:59PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote greengrass:
    Quote greengrass: OMG it showed today that Victor is behind Billy's gambling.Victor had it set up that some guy gave him money while Victoria was there. After Victoria talked to her mother she went to the OTB to tell Billy she was going to give him a second chance and then Victor had some one give him his winnings while Victoria was there and then he phoned Victor and told him that everything turned out as planned.That SOB i really hope Victoria finds out that it's her father behind Billy's gambling.

At this point i don't care how they get them back together just do it.

Well it matters to me how they get back together. Don't really want no pregnancy doing it. Boy MAB was bad but at least with that writing team Villy always find their way back together cause of their love for each other. These writers have done it as well but for some reason they have completely lost sight as to who these two people are together and apart. I hope that we get some nice little moments coming up for them even if they are not together right now cause this sh!t ain't funny. Some how Vicki is acting like she doesn't know that Billy is an addict how stupid is that? Suddenly Chloe is the supportive, loving friend who seems to have such good advise for everyone but herself and Vicki is the not so supportive wife, oh give me a break writers. Enough with the stupid plot points already. I get they need angst but this is ridiculous. *sighs*

#30383   2013/07/09 05:01PM
    greengrass

I would like to now just when is Billy going to start fighting to save his marriage.The spoilers keep saying that Billy wants Victoria back and he is fighting to save his marriage,well i haven;t see him do that yet.The only time that came close was when he was talking to Nikki

#30384   2013/07/09 05:06PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote Deana4Villy: Melanie does look like the perfect setup, but Billy won't bite. Victor may have orchestrated this just as he did Chelsea, and look how that turned out. Anita said you couldn't pry them apart with a crowbar. They may be apart physically, but Melanie will have to drug Billy up get him to forget about Victoria.

Victoria just gave him hope. Even if she shut him down again, he knows there's a crack in the door, and he has a chance of getting the door open again. He's not going to go for a random hook up when he has hope of reviving his marriage. I don't even think he'd go for it anyway, he'd be too lost in his depression and thoughts of Victoria.

I really don't buy this as a Victor set up, he had learned his lesson, it has to be someone that looks a little like Victoria, at least the right hair color

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#30385   2013/07/09 05:06PM
    greengrass

Quote My-iceVilly:
    Quote greengrass:
    Quote greengrass: OMG it showed today that Victor is behind Billy's gambling.Victor had it set up that some guy gave him money while Victoria was there. After Victoria talked to her mother she went to the OTB to tell Billy she was going to give him a second chance and then Victor had some one give him his winnings while Victoria was there and then he phoned Victor and told him that everything turned out as planned.That SOB i really hope Victoria finds out that it's her father behind Billy's gambling.

At this point i don't care how they get them back together just do it.

Well it matters to me how they get back together. Don't really want no pregnancy doing it. Boy MAB was bad but at least with that writing team Villy always find their way back together cause of their love for each other. These writers have done it as well but for some reason they have completely lost sight as to who these two people are together and apart. I hope that we get some nice little moments coming up for them even if they are not together right now cause this sh!t ain't funny. Some how Vicki is acting like she doesn't know that Billy is an addict how stupid is that? Suddenly Chloe is the supportive, loving friend who seems to have such good advise for everyone but herself and Vicki is the not so supportive wife, oh give me a break writers. Enough with the stupid plot points already. I get they need angst but this is ridiculous. *sighs*

I think the only reason their doing this is to prop Chloe up because she was becoming a character nobody liked.So they are using Billy and Victoria to do it.Then Chloe is going to move on with Alex.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/09 05:09PM
    #30386   2013/07/09 05:18PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote greengrass: I would like to now just when is Billy going to start fighting to save his marriage.The spoilers keep saying that Billy wants Victoria back and he is fighting to save his marriage,well i haven;t see him do that yet.The only time that came close was when he was talking to Nikki

That's the thing, he needs to be the one to realize that he is the only one who can beat his addiction and he needs to do it for himself and nobody else, just like miss little perfect Chloe told him. He needs to do it for himself and no one else. Vicki left town and he felt like he was losing his family and look he is still gambling, maybe it's easier for Chloe to help him cause she didn't see how dark his gambling is and how dangerous it can really be. Vicki is right, so she takes him back and he still gambles behind her back, what then?

#30387   2013/07/09 05:19PM
    Supercouplev...

I think it would be quite interesting, and fun, if Melanie did some talking about Adam and Victor, especially if she knew more than they knew, she knew. I dream big

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#30388   2013/07/09 05:20PM
    Deana4Villy

Did it look like to anyone else that Victoria put her hand on her tummy several times today, like an expectant mom would, or was it just my wishful thinking?

If she was really willing to give him a second chance because she honestly knows that it is an addiction, I don't really get why she's surprised that he is still slipping up. I know it feels like the s/l is dragging, but when you look at GC days that have passed, it really hasn't been that long since she asked him to move out. In GC time, has it been more than a week? About how long did it take between Deacon alerting Vicki and Nick that Nikki was drinking again, and her actually deciding it was time to get help on her birthday? And no matter what Victoria's said about Victor not supporting Nikki with her addiction, that is exactly who helped her and talked to her at her lowest point, and took her to rehab.

#30389   2013/07/09 05:24PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote My-iceVilly:
    Quote greengrass: I would like to now just when is Billy going to start fighting to save his marriage.The spoilers keep saying that Billy wants Victoria back and he is fighting to save his marriage,well i haven;t see him do that yet.The only time that came close was when he was talking to Nikki

That's the thing, he needs to be the one to realize that he is the only one who can beat his addiction and he needs to do it for himself and nobody else, just like miss little perfect Chloe told him. He needs to do it for himself and no one else. Vicki left town and he felt like he was losing his family and look he is still gambling, maybe it's easier for Chloe to help him cause she didn't see how dark his gambling is and how dangerous it can really be. Vicki is right, so she takes him back and he still gambles behind her back, what then?

The people that have told Billy, he needs to quit for himself

Victoria
    Chloe (more than once)
    Jill
    I think Jack told him the same thing
    Nikki

Maybe not quite the same way Chloe did, but they all pretty much told him the same thing.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#30390   2013/07/09 05:29PM
    greengrass

They must find out pretty soon that Victoria is pregnant because in BM interview he said the stakes would be higher and he didn't now if Billy would use that to save his marriage or not but it was another issue to consider.I just want Villy back together and happy without Old Vic breathing down their neck.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/09 05:32PM
    « 3034 3035 3036 3037 3038 3039 3040 3041 3042 3043 3044 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list