List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/22 07:24PM, Views: 2256276, Replies: 46054
    « 3033 3034 3035 3036 3037 3038 3039 3040 3041 3042 3043 » »| page:
    #30371   2013/07/09 03:30PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    greengrass

Quote habbyfan: All of our speculation was confirmed to-day CDN. SPOILER...

Victor is behind Billy's gambling.

Now when is he going to get his just desserts?

It's usually not to long after we find out what Victor has been up too, until someone find's out his little secret.Victor's secret's don't stay secret for very long.Have you noticed no matter what he does it always comes out.

#30372   2013/07/09 03:47PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote greengrass:

It's usually not to long after we find out what Victor has been up too, until someone find's out his little secret.Victor's secret's don't stay secret for very long.Have you noticed no matter what he does it always comes out.

Except when he hired that hooker and cost Billy his rights to Delia.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#30373   2013/07/09 03:56PM
    greengrass

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote greengrass:

Except when he hired that hooker and cost Billy his rights to Delia.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I had forgotten about that...It did say in one of the articuals i read no to be surprised if Victoria finds out that her father is behind Billy's gambling relapse

#30374   2013/07/09 04:10PM
    greengrass

The front cover of the magazine did say "A baby or a break up"So let's hope we get a baby.

#30375   2013/07/09 04:34PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote Supercouplevilly: What are these writers doing, so, Victoria thinks about giving Billy another chance (I guess, what, she is sure Billy has quit gambling, which is what she wanted), making it seem like, she wasn't going to take him back, even if he did quit gambling (not buying that). All of this, just so we can see what Victor is doing, and making it look like it might work, are they really going to make their reunion about the pregnancy (like they wouldn't find their way back, without it), give me a break, oh well, it is what it is, there are so many better ways of doing this.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

You know how you know that this whole situation with Billy & Chloe is all a plot point when Chloe is doing the same exact thing to Kevin that Vicki is doing to Billy but for some reason Chloe is able to support Billy than her own husband. *smh* Oh ghee also look how Chloe had the same advise for Billy that Vicki had for him, when Vicki told him that only he can fix his addiction himself. *sighs*

I agree I don't buy that it seem like even if Billy were getting better that it seems like Vicki would still not want to take him back but of course this isn't about Villy anymore, nope this is about Victor and how controlling he can be and how he always wins. *smh* Anyway we know that they still love each other and that Vicki still loves him and is maybe confuse about her feelings right now, since that is all we can do these days is assume how she is feeling since they won't exactly give us any insight as to how she is really feeling about anything. I still believe that they will get back together because they want to and not because of her being pregnant. Who knows maybe they get back together and bingo they find out that she is pregnant. *fingers crossed*

Is it me though or has this story suddenly shifted from it being about "oh Billy is leaning on Chloe so they kiss" to it being about "Victor trying to break them up again". Now Victor & Melanie for some reason are both thrown into this story. WTH! So now people are speculating that the kiss may actually be between Melanie & Billy which now makes sense since she knows Victor. It can't be a coincident that Melanie shows up right after that guy had helped Victor set up Billy. So Victor is trying to throw another woman at Billy. *rme*

PS please oh please writers can Vicki cut Victor off for good this time, pretty please.

#30376   2013/07/09 04:37PM
    greengrass

I wonder when Jill is going to get back involved with billy and his gambling addiction.

One of the spoilers said.Billy is determined to save his marriage.Will Jill prove to be an ally.I sure hope she does now we now that Victor is behind it.

#30377   2013/07/09 04:45PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote My-iceVilly:
    Quote Supercouplevilly: What are these writers doing, so, Victoria thinks about giving Billy another chance (I guess, what, she is sure Billy has quit gambling, which is what she wanted), making it seem like, she wasn't going to take him back, even if he did quit gambling (not buying that). All of this, just so we can see what Victor is doing, and making it look like it might work, are they really going to make their reunion about the pregnancy (like they wouldn't find their way back, without it), give me a break, oh well, it is what it is, there are so many better ways of doing this.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

You know how you know that this whole situation with Billy & Chloe is all a plot point when Chloe is doing the same exact thing to Kevin that Vicki is doing to Billy but for some reason Chloe is able to support Billy than her own husband. *smh* Oh ghee also look how Chloe had the same advise for Billy that Vicki had for him, when Vicki told him that only he can fix his addiction himself. *sighs*

I agree I don't buy that it seem like even if Billy were getting better that it seems like Vicki would still not want to take him back but of course this isn't about Villy anymore, nope this is about Victor and how controlling he can be and how he always wins. *smh* Anyway we know that they still love each other and that Vicki still loves him and is maybe confuse about her feelings right now, since that is all we can do these days is assume how she is feeling since they won't exactly give us any insight as to how she is really feeling about anything. I still believe that they will get back together because they want to and not because of her being pregnant. Who knows maybe they get back together and bingo they find out that she is pregnant. *fingers crossed*

Is it me though or has this story suddenly shifted from it being about "oh Billy is leaning on Chloe so they kiss" to it being about "Victor trying to break them up again". Now Victor & Melanie for some reason are both thrown into this story. WTH! So now people are speculating that the kiss may actually be between Melanie & Billy which now makes sense since she knows Victor. It can't be a coincident that Melanie shows up right after that guy had helped Victor set up Billy. So Victor is trying to throw another woman at Billy. *rme*

PS please oh please writers can Vicki cut Victor off for good this time, pretty please.

I actually considered the kiss with Melanie, but a problem, is one of the things Chloe says is she hopes it doesn't make things weird between them, if Chloe witnessed or heard about this kiss, why would it effect her and Billy, so, it has to be Chloe.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#30378   2013/07/09 04:45PM
    greengrass

I'm not buying the kiss between Billy and Melanie.It look's to much like a set up.

The picture that EH posted was her and Billy kissing.I think Billy get's drunk and goes and see's Chloe and that is when the kiss happen's.Let's hope Billy's naught stupid enough to get involved with Melanie.Or there will be noway Victoria will take him back and i won't blame her.

With all the information that EH(Chloe)posted it has to be her that Billy kiss's

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/09 04:47PM
    #30379   2013/07/09 04:52PM
    greengrass

I think that kiss between Billy and Chloe will happen this week and then it will be brought up in there confrontation next week.

They will talk about the kiss first and then she ask's him about GA,then she gives him a piece of her mind.

I think that Melanie was just there to make us think something was going to happen.

#30380   2013/07/09 04:56PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote greengrass: I think that kiss between Billy and Chloe will happen this week and then it will be brought up in there confrontation next week.

They will talk about the kiss first and then she ask's him about GA,then she gives him a piece of her mind.

I think that Melanie was just there to make us think something was going to happen.

Another dropped scene, LOL

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

« 3033 3034 3035 3036 3037 3038 3039 3040 3041 3042 3043 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list