List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/16 10:15AM, Views: 2246298, Replies: 45966
    « 3032 3033 3034 3035 3036 3037 3038 3039 3040 3041 3042 » »| page:
    #30361   2013/07/09 11:54AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    beautyseat

Quote greengrass: Let's start a little pole for Villy

How long do you think it will be before Villy is back together.I would like to hear what you think.

I say by the first week of Aug.I'll tell you why.Everything else in this s/l resembles what happened back in 2011.So I'm hoping their reunion will be around the same time which was Aug 8th.

I think it was on 8/4/11 (depends on if was a US date or a CAN date) that they had their last love scene on the couch before Billy left for Hong Kong. So what about this year, the same thing happens, in the sense of a last goodbye, on a different couch and a bigger blanket! Maybe Billy will just move out and Villy files for divorce (Yikes! That's scary!!). But THIS TIME Vicki gets pregnant. And she finds out like the next week, tells Billy, and voila, they're back together. Forever! With their own Bott!

BM has talked about how he's gained weight and he's had to go up a size on his wardrobe, which the costume dept wasn't happy about. He boxes too so his arms have gotten a lot more buff and bigger. Vicki has commented on how Billy is always sweaty. BM has said he's both hairy and chubby (not!). There have been issues of garlic-breath jokes and disposable tooth (teeth!) brushes, yet Amelia never gets a love scene wrong. No matter what, Villy is perfection in their imperfections. And if they're not the greatest supercouple in daytime today, I'd like to know who is. And no one else's answers count!

#30362   2013/07/09 12:30PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote beautyseat:
    Quote greengrass: Let's start a little pole for Villy

How long do you think it will be before Villy is back together.I would like to hear what you think.

I say by the first week of Aug.I'll tell you why.Everything else in this s/l resembles what happened back in 2011.So I'm hoping their reunion will be around the same time which was Aug 8th.

I think it was on 8/4/11 (depends on if was a US date or a CAN date) that they had their last love scene on the couch before Billy left for Hong Kong. So what about this year, the same thing happens, in the sense of a last goodbye, on a different couch and a bigger blanket! Maybe Billy will just move out and Villy files for divorce (Yikes! That's scary!!). But THIS TIME Vicki gets pregnant. And she finds out like the next week, tells Billy, and voila, they're back together. Forever! With their own Bott!

BM has talked about how he's gained weight and he's had to go up a size on his wardrobe, which the costume dept wasn't happy about. He boxes too so his arms have gotten a lot more buff and bigger. Vicki has commented on how Billy is always sweaty. BM has said he's both hairy and chubby (not!). There have been issues of garlic-breath jokes and disposable tooth (teeth!) brushes, yet Amelia never gets a love scene wrong. No matter what, Villy is perfection in their imperfections. And if they're not the greatest supercouple in daytime today, I'd like to know who is. And no one else's answers count!

The date may be around the same, I don't think anything else will be. It will be a reunion, in a bed at GCAC

#30363   2013/07/09 01:05PM
    greengrass

OMG it showed today that Victor is behind Billy's gambling.Victor had it set up that some guy gave him money while Victoria was there. After Victoria talked to her mother she went to the OTB to tell Billy she was going to give him a second chance and then Victor had some one give him his winnings while Victoria was there and then he phoned Victor and told him that everything turned out as planned.That SOB i really hope Victoria finds out that it's her father behind Billy's gambling.

#30364   2013/07/09 02:22PM
    greengrass

It does say in one of the interview's that Victoria consider's divorce and then when she get's a positive sign on a pregnancy test she reconsider's kicking Billy to the curb for good.

I just want someone to find out that Victor is behind Billy's addiction coming back.

It did say that Victor was going to pull off the biggest coo yet to split up Billy and Victoria

#30365   2013/07/09 02:36PM
    greengrass

I think Victoria will find out in the next couple of week's that she is pregnant.

There will go Victor's plan again.

A big Villy reunion.

#30366   2013/07/09 02:52PM
    greengrass

Is there anyone on that show that has a s/l that Victor is naught involved in.

Victor is very determined to break up Billy and Victoria this time.I really think that Victor has someone tailing both Billy and Victoria.How would he now where they were at that specific time,if he's not having them tailed.

I still say Victor is behind the kidnapping too.

#30367   2013/07/09 03:11PM
    Supercouplev...

What are these writers doing, so, Victoria thinks about giving Billy another chance (I guess, what, she is sure Billy has quit gambling, which is what she wanted), making it seem like, she wasn't going to take him back, even if he did quit gambling (not buying that). All of this, just so we can see what Victor is doing, and making it look like it might work, are they really going to make their reunion about the pregnancy (like they wouldn't find their way back, without it), give me a break, oh well, it is what it is, there are so many better ways of doing this.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#30368   2013/07/09 03:12PM
    greengrass

59%,,,,840 votes said that Victor was behind Billy's gambling relapse.I guess we were right.

75%,,,,,952 votes want Billy and Victoria to stay together.They belong together and with nobody else.

#30369   2013/07/09 03:18PM
    habbyfan

All of our speculation was confirmed to-day CDN. SPOILER...

Victor is behind Billy's gambling.

Now when is he going to get his just desserts?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/09 03:19PM
    #30370   2013/07/09 03:18PM
    greengrass

Quote greengrass: OMG it showed today that Victor is behind Billy's gambling.Victor had it set up that some guy gave him money while Victoria was there. After Victoria talked to her mother she went to the OTB to tell Billy she was going to give him a second chance and then Victor had some one give him his winnings while Victoria was there and then he phoned Victor and told him that everything turned out as planned.That SOB i really hope Victoria finds out that it's her father behind Billy's gambling.

At this point i don't care how they get them back together just do it.

« 3032 3033 3034 3035 3036 3037 3038 3039 3040 3041 3042 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list