List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/22 02:56PM, Views: 2298408, Replies: 46347
    « 3030 3031 3032 3033 3034 3035 3036 3037 3038 3039 3040 » »| page:
    #30341   2013/07/09 06:22AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    beautyseat

UBBW Day 21!

It's pretty easy to guess Victor alerted Vicki that her husband was still gambling. And now she's at OTB to see for herself. Victor is still the puppetmaster. Isn't that part of Billy's problems?

Still don't know what Billy's epiphany will be, but Vicki needs to think about her own addiction...not to NE, but to her father. (Please don't think I'm hating on Vicki! Villy's relationship will stand on sturdy ground only when ALL their secrets/addictions are dealt with.) The whole reason that she's keeping ChelsHo's secret is so that Adam can't curry favor with daddy with a new Newman heir, something that Vicki is struggling with giving daddy herself. Vicki (so far) will not admit that to herself...and def not to Billy. Maybe the truth about Summer will lead to Vicki's epiphany. Lies about babies real parents can only lead to heartache.

Speaking of babies, how gross is it of ChelsHo to be willing to have ADAM's baby named after either one of Dylan's parents? Emily or Terry? She should be so ASHAMED.

#30342   2013/07/09 06:25AM
    greengrass

Quote spartes:
    Quote greengrass: I can't believe how much CBS and Y&R are promoting BM&AH(VILLY)

Villy is in all the magazines

BM&AH are doing personal appearances

They have Villy promoting TVGN

I think CBS and Y&R really like Villy as a couple

The new regime has good taste

Don't know if the that's true about the new regime but I do like VILLY being used to promote TVGN.I will say what VILLY has good is all that and I totally agree.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

There must be something there because in all BM interview's he always states that "he always work's with Amelia"and in their on set interview BM said he does all his love scene's with Amelia and AH said right here on this couch.

#30343   2013/07/09 06:42AM
    greengrass

EB(Victor)...Victor's main goal in life is to destroy Villy's marriage........ so if Villy wasn't together what would be the point of having Victor around.Sure there is his business but that's not his main goal.Victor lives to cause trouble for Villy.

I just hope Villy makes it through this mess pretty soon.

Billy has to decide what is important to him and when he does it should be up hill from there

#30344   2013/07/09 06:43AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote greengrass: It's really going to be hard to watch our Villy over the next few week's trying to find their way back to each other.

I don't now if it will be the kiss or not because Chloe says something about it and Billy tell's her that she is thinking to much about it because he never though anymore about it. Something soon as to make him hit rock bottom.I don't now if Victoria will help him or naught because one of the spoilers say's that Chloe continues to be Billy's supporter.They remain friend's and co-parent Delia.

Who says they both can't support him, how mean would it be to tell her, it was what made him decide to get help

#30345   2013/07/09 06:45AM
    greengrass

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote greengrass: It's really going to be hard to watch our Villy over the next few week's trying to find their way back to each other.

I don't now if it will be the kiss or not because Chloe says something about it and Billy tell's her that she is thinking to much about it because he never though anymore about it. Something soon as to make him hit rock bottom.I don't now if Victoria will help him or naught because one of the spoilers say's that Chloe continues to be Billy's supporter.They remain friend's and co-parent Delia.

Who says they both can't support him, how mean would it be to tell her, it was what made him decide to get help

Something soon has to give in this s/l.It's starting to drag on.

#30346   2013/07/09 07:03AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote Supercouplevilly:

I can see, Victoria asking him what happened, and him telling her about the kiss, and how he doesn't want to be with anyone else.

#30347   2013/07/09 07:11AM
    greengrass

I just really hope they let Villy be back together before Katherine dies.They are going to need each other so much during this time.

I would think that the fun raiser or the gala should be coming up soon.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/09 07:14AM
    #30348   2013/07/09 07:17AM
    beautyseat

Wondering who exactly controls spoilers. Obviously, CBS, SONY decide the official ones. Then, could be leaks on the sets, like Nelson Branco? Or maybe he just makes stuff up.

But case in point, why did we not know til yesterday that Villy would be on today's CAN? TPTB must know how rabid Villy fans would watch every day for every chance that one or both of them would be on. But where has there been any mention of Vicki coming back now? (That's why I thought maybe it was a dream.)

Villy fans have such power to trend on twitter, especially with news of a solid renunion date, and the ultimate, the announcement of a pregnancy. Twitter will just KAPOW! Seems like the PR people would wise up.

#30349   2013/07/09 07:25AM
    greengrass

They always have lots of spoilers for Cane and Lily,the most boring couple on the show.But yet the two couples that draw the fans in like Micheal/Lauren and Billy/Victoria there is hardly anything.Where is the logic in that.

#30350   2013/07/09 07:40AM
    beautyseat

Quote greengrass: They always have lots of spoilers for Cane and Lily,the most boring couple on the show.But yet the two couples that draw the fans in like Micheal/Lauren and Billy/Victoria there is hardly anything.Where is the logic in that.

Speaking of Lane, how do they consistently win favorite actors and favorite couple when they're hardly ever on and their s/l is so blah? Lane will have an obligatory sex scene every few weeks just to show how hot they are for each other. Villy, OTOH, has not had any kind of love scene since NYE! And even that one was pretty lame. The "strip poker" scene was edited out to make it a shambles. Why!?

Why did BM and AH explain how they do sex/love scenes on that TVGN special? Theoretically, yes, that's how it's done. But do we ever see it? No!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/09 07:42AM
    « 3030 3031 3032 3033 3034 3035 3036 3037 3038 3039 3040 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list