List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/23 07:49AM, Views: 2338824, Replies: 46531
    « 3029 3030 3031 3032 3033 3034 3035 3036 3037 3038 3039 » »| page:
    #30331   2013/07/08 07:02PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    My-iceVilly

Quote pbjk: Anyone who has been around addicts knows they can't be fixed by other people. Only the addict himself can do that. Lots of addicts don't want to change. That's the hard truth of it. The ones who do usually do so only after hitting rock bottom.

Right now I don't feel Billy wants to quit gambling. He loves it too much. Did you notice how he started trolling for a poker game after leaving Delia's hospital room? He was relieved she didn't have leukemia and wanted to celebrate by gambling. He was jonesing for it. That behavior tells me he's still putting his addiction first.

Do you think Billy is able to care for a toddler full-time in the shape he's in right now? I sure don't. The last time he spent time alone with Johnny, he was teaching the child to play dice and gamble.

Maybe Billy will never change. His wife got abducted and held hostage at gunpoint but that wasn't enough for him to quit gambling. Next time it could be Johnny or Delia who get kidnapped. Would it make any difference? I doubt it. This is who Billy is and the way he will stay unless he decides to do something about it.

Exactly he was teaching Johnny how to play dice, he even bought him a pair of toy dice for crying out loud, that is not someone who is in any shape to take care of any kid. He still doesn't know what is important to him or as what Vicki said "what's best for him" and that's why he can't quit.

#30332   2013/07/08 07:12PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote Supercouplevilly: Watched todays show, had a feeling Lauren and Micheal were going to get through this, and look they have, and a lot of what they said (I felt) went for Villy also. They will never have with anyone else, what they have with each other. Micheal fighting for the marriage, that is what I do, I am the man.

I still say, she is getting him to hit rock bottom, then he will be more willing to listen. Notice the only person (on the show) badmouthing Victoria is Chloe, and she is about to have a few words for Billy also. Wonder if Jack will have a few words for Billy (as long as he doesn't fall also), about putting too much on the one you love, they can let you down sometimes, they are human, and it is wrong to put that much pressure on someone. Jack was close, because Phyllis let him down, Billy fell because Victoria let him down, now he wants her to fix him, then what, what happens the next time she screws up, will he fall again, just wrong. I have no problem with what Victoria is doing.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I have no problem with what she is doing either and u made a really good point, is he going to fall the next time she screws up again. That's not fair. They both knew who each other were when they marriage each other, so nothing that they do should be a shocker to the other. He was upset that she had wanted to go back to Newman and while how she handled that was wrong she didn't force him to gamble.

#30333   2013/07/08 09:24PM
    villyforever55

Quote Supercouplevilly: Watched todays show, had a feeling Lauren and Micheal were going to get through this, and look they have, and a lot of what they said (I felt) went for Villy also. They will never have with anyone else, what they have with each other. Micheal fighting for the marriage, that is what I do, I am the man.

I still say, she is getting him to hit rock bottom, then he will be more willing to listen. Notice the only person (on the show) badmouthing Victoria is Chloe, and she is about to have a few words for Billy also. Wonder if Jack will have a few words for Billy (as long as he doesn't fall also), about putting too much on the one you love, they can let you down sometimes, they are human, and it is wrong to put that much pressure on someone. Jack was close, because Phyllis let him down, Billy fell because Victoria let him down, now he wants her to fix him, then what, what happens the next time she screws up, will he fall again, just wrong. I have no problem with what Victoria is doing.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Chloe gave the impression by saying what she did about Victoria that she knows best how to handle Billy. Why would she think that, as if it were true. Victoria knows Billy better than anyone. Besides, she's been here before with him (after they lost Lucy). She tried to support him with love and caring, but it didn't work. She has to try something new, and still care for Johnny and he possible baby bump.

Villy Forever!!

#30334   2013/07/08 09:45PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote villyforever55:

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Chloe gave the impression by saying what she did about Victoria that she knows best how to handle Billy. Why would she think that, as if it were true. Victoria knows Billy better than anyone. Besides, she's been here before with him (after they lost Lucy). She tried to support him with love and caring, but it didn't work. She has to try something new, and still care for Johnny and he possible baby bump.

Villy Forever!!

Exactly she is looking out for Johnny and the way that Billy is right now he is in no position to take care their son. I mean he bought Johnny a pair of toy dice for crying out loud, Billy was already teaching Johnny to gamble long before his addiction kicked in to full gear again. Also if we think about it, if Vicki is pregnant then she may be worrying about Billy & their unborn child and that's not good for her. I really think that at some point she might faint or something, then it will be reveal that she is pregnant. We might even find out tomorrow now that she is back from DC. There is no way they could just come up with the fact that she might or might not be pregnant and then just drop something as huge as that without vising it again. Surely her & Billy are going to have to talk about it again at some point or maybe Vicki will talk about it to Nikki or Abby.

#30335   2013/07/08 11:34PM
    My-iceVilly

Watched the Phyllis, Jack, Nick & Summer scenes, wow stellar acting from everyone. Wish that this reveal could have happened weeks ago so that we could have done without the kiss between Kyle & Phyllis being thrown in but still regardless these scenes were well done. I really can't wait to see how everyone from each of the families reacts to this news especially Victor. Just think what more drama this will cause for Villy, wow. Seriously I think that the next couple of weeks will be really rough for Billy & Vicki. Wonder if Vicki will finally tell Chelsea to tell Adam the truth?

Kind of like the twist on the Michael & Lauren story with Carmine actually telling the truth about Fen but Michael already jumping to conclusions that Carmine was the one who had over dose Fen on drugs. At first it felt like another plot point to me so that they could have Michael & Lauren indebted to Carmine but then I see it's just to add more drama to their situation. Although it might still happen when they learn that Carmine had nothing to do with it, so I guess that they could still end up being indebted to him. *sighs* Yeah I still don't like Carmine.

Interesting that in the entire episode the comic relief came from Dylan, Chelsea, Anita & Jeffery LOL. I thought that they added them in this episode for comic relief only but I realize that it was to tie in how Chelsea lying to Dylan about him being the father of her baby is almost the same as Nick lying that he was Summer's father for all these years. I kind of like that they did that especially when they showed how effective it was when they showed Jack asking himself "who lies about the father of their baby", then cut to Chelsea & Dylan in the next scene. I think that was some nice editing.

#30336   2013/07/09 03:52AM
    Deana4Villy

Quote My-iceVilly: Watched the Phyllis, Jack, Nick & Summer scenes, wow stellar acting from everyone. Wish that this reveal could have happened weeks ago so that we could have done without the kiss between Kyle & Phyllis being thrown in but still regardless these scenes were well done. I really can't wait to see how everyone from each of the families reacts to this news especially Victor. Just think what more drama this will cause for Villy, wow. Seriously I think that the next couple of weeks will be really rough for Billy & Vicki. Wonder if Vicki will finally tell Chelsea to tell Adam the truth?

Kind of like the twist on the Michael & Lauren story with Carmine actually telling the truth about Fen but Michael already jumping to conclusions that Carmine was the one who had over dose Fen on drugs. At first it felt like another plot point to me so that they could have Michael & Lauren indebted to Carmine but then I see it's just to add more drama to their situation. Although it might still happen when they learn that Carmine had nothing to do with it, so I guess that they could still end up being indebted to him. *sighs* Yeah I still don't like Carmine.

Interesting that in the entire episode the comic relief came from Dylan, Chelsea, Anita & Jeffery LOL. I thought that they added them in this episode for comic relief only but I realize that it was to tie in how Chelsea lying to Dylan about him being the father of her baby is almost the same as Nick lying that he was Summer's father for all these years. I kind of like that they did that especially when they showed how effective it was when they showed Jack asking himself "who lies about the father of their baby", then cut to Chelsea & Dylan in the next scene. I think that was some nice editing.

Seriously, Peter Bergman was incredible, and Hunter's last scene tore me up, her grief was so believable to me. That has to be what JM tweeted about a month ago re Hunter earning an Emmy with her performance. I'm really looking forward to their (J&S) first scene now that they know the truth.

You're right about the editing, but I have to admit, I didn't even notice. My thoughts didn't really leave Jack when the scene switched.

With Nick telling Summer, I didn't really hear him tell her that he retook the test recently. I can't help think that might be a plot point. People have speculated about the hairbrush, but now they're making it seem like Sharon tampered with it, so maybe not. Obviously, the people of GC plan to take Nick's test as gospel, rather than conduct an official one with Jack and Summer. DNA tests are done on this show all the time, but there's only been a few times they used 2 independent labs to solidify the results. The ones I can think of in recent years are Delia, Brock, Lucy and Johnny.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/09 04:01AM
    #30337   2013/07/09 05:39AM
    Supercouplev...

I am starting to believ, the kiss will be Billy's rock bottom, he will go to Victoria for help, she will see he is ready, and she will be there

#30338   2013/07/09 05:54AM
    greengrass

I can't believe how much CBS and Y&R are promoting BM&AH(VILLY)

Villy is in all the magazines

BM&AH are doing personal appearances

They have Villy promoting TVGN

I think CBS and Y&R really like Villy as a couple

The new regime has good taste

#30339   2013/07/09 06:01AM
    greengrass

It's really going to be hard to watch our Villy over the next few week's trying to find their way back to each other.

I don't now if it will be the kiss or not because Chloe says something about it and Billy tell's her that she is thinking to much about it because he never though anymore about it. Something soon as to make him hit rock bottom.I don't now if Victoria will help him or naught because one of the spoilers say's that Chloe continues to be Billy's supporter.They remain friend's and co-parent Delia.

#30340   2013/07/09 06:15AM
    spartes

Quote greengrass: I can't believe how much CBS and Y&R are promoting BM&AH(VILLY)

Villy is in all the magazines

BM&AH are doing personal appearances

They have Villy promoting TVGN

I think CBS and Y&R really like Villy as a couple

The new regime has good taste

Don't know if the that's true about the new regime but I do like VILLY being used to promote TVGN.I will say what VILLY has good is all that and I totally agree.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

« 3029 3030 3031 3032 3033 3034 3035 3036 3037 3038 3039 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list