List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/02 06:42PM, Views: 2225581, Replies: 45754
    « 3028 3029 3030 3031 3032 3033 3034 3035 3036 3037 3038 » »| page:
    #30321   2013/07/08 06:01PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    greengrass

I forgot to add that they also didn't like the idea of Victoria taking Johnny and leaving town without telling Billy that she was taking him and where she was going.If he hadn't went to the ranch that day to talk to her and see Johnny he wouldn't have even known she was gone.How cruel is that.Victoria is acting like she doesn't even want this marriage anymore.We all now that Billy is an addict but Victoria new that when she married him.There is scared and then there is just plain being mean and self absorbed.If she is that scared then she should seek help as well.

#30322   2013/07/08 06:03PM
    villyforever55

Quote greengrass: I have been reading some other articles and a lot of people don't like the way Victoria is treating Billy.Even some of the hater's thinks that she is being very cold towards him.Even if he has a gambling problem he is still her husband and she should naught shut him out like that.He was always there for her no matter what it was and now that he needs her she turns her back on him.This marriage is suppose to be a two way street.You take the good with the bad.They think it is very unfair of her to always wanting him to support her but when it comes time to support him she runs the other way.(that doesn't seem fair at all)

Right now, I see Victoria doing what she has to do to protect herself and Johnny. She can't help him with this. He knows she loves and adores him. he needs to figure out for himself if the gambling and drinking is more important to him. They will get through this, but I still think that Billy has to lead the way. He has to do something other than wallow in his own pain, and stop acting as if he is the only one in pain.

Villy Forever!!

#30323   2013/07/08 06:04PM
    beautyseat

It's true that all addicts who have any chance of recovering, have to bottom out, as they say. What will be Billy's "bottom out" moment/event? I'd like to think that it's when Vicki walks up to him tomorrow when he's taking his gaming receipts, and he is shamed for the last time. But that's too easy.

What will it be?

Jack's return to destructive behavior? (As a reminder of Billy's own addiction.)

Vicki being pregnant? (I vote for THIS one!)

Kissing Chloe? (Betrayal of Vicki?)

Confrontation with Victor? (Tell the old goat off FOR GOOD!)

Whatever it is, I wish it would hurry up and happen.

#30324   2013/07/08 06:05PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ W,hy we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    villyforever55

The pics on the twitter site of BM/AH are fabulous! What a beautiful couple as Billy and Victoria. And I must say that BM is one gorgeous guy. Good grief he's just so fine and sexy!

#30325   2013/07/08 06:08PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote greengrass: I have been reading some other articles and a lot of people don't like the way Victoria is treating Billy.Even some of the hater's thinks that she is being very cold towards him.Even if he has a gambling problem he is still her husband and she should naught shut him out like that.He was always there for her no matter what it was and now that he needs her she turns her back on him.This marriage is suppose to be a two way street.You take the good with the bad.They think it is very unfair of her to always wanting him to support her but when it comes time to support him she runs the other way.(that doesn't seem fair at all)

It's all just for a stupid plot point, the writers are throwing her under the bus all for a stupid kiss, so let the haters say whatever they want they are happy that this is happening and did we really expect them not to say anything. They won't talk diddly squat about how anyone else is written out of character but Vicki, they just give her a hard time. Whatever I still love our girl and I am very hopeful that she will eventually be the one to get through to Billy, just watch.

#30326   2013/07/08 06:13PM
    greengrass

BM&AH(VILLY) is one adorable,sexy couple you couldn't get anymore perfection than them.

I just seen those pictures on twitter,Villy is such a beautiful couple the best i have ever seen.They just light up our screen's when they are on.

Hoping for a reunion real soon

VILLY MAGIC ALWAYS

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/08 06:15PM
    #30327   2013/07/08 06:28PM
    Deana4Villy

The thing is, right now, they aren't showing Victoria, hardly. No one would doubt her or throw her under a bus, if there were scenes of her crying at home, staring at his or their pictures, and wishing out loud for him to get better. Or a conversation with Abby or her mom about what she's really feeling, without her daddy around to judge.

Since we're left to just guess about her behavior, and we love out girl, it isn't any wonder others are vilifying her.

As for his clothes, it sure didn't look like he took much with him. It isn't unrealistic for him to be wearing it again so quick. As for having his jacket off and his sleeves rolled up, I'm guessing that Carmine is MIA, and Billy is working the bar, not just managing OTB.

#30328   2013/07/08 06:42PM
    Supercouplev...

Watched todays show, had a feeling Lauren and Micheal were going to get through this, and look they have, and a lot of what they said (I felt) went for Villy also. They will never have with anyone else, what they have with each other. Micheal fighting for the marriage, that is what I do, I am the man.

I still say, she is getting him to hit rock bottom, then he will be more willing to listen. Notice the only person (on the show) badmouthing Victoria is Chloe, and she is about to have a few words for Billy also. Wonder if Jack will have a few words for Billy (as long as he doesn't fall also), about putting too much on the one you love, they can let you down sometimes, they are human, and it is wrong to put that much pressure on someone. Jack was close, because Phyllis let him down, Billy fell because Victoria let him down, now he wants her to fix him, then what, what happens the next time she screws up, will he fall again, just wrong. I have no problem with what Victoria is doing.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#30329   2013/07/08 06:49PM
    pbjk

Anyone who has been around addicts knows they can't be fixed by other people. Only the addict himself can do that. Lots of addicts don't want to change. That's the hard truth of it. The ones who do usually do so only after hitting rock bottom.

Right now I don't feel Billy wants to quit gambling. He loves it too much. Did you notice how he started trolling for a poker game after leaving Delia's hospital room? He was relieved she didn't have leukemia and wanted to celebrate by gambling. He was jonesing for it. That behavior tells me he's still putting his addiction first.

Do you think Billy is able to care for a toddler full-time in the shape he's in right now? I sure don't. The last time he spent time alone with Johnny, he was teaching the child to play dice and gamble.

Maybe Billy will never change. His wife got abducted and held hostage at gunpoint but that wasn't enough for him to quit gambling. Next time it could be Johnny or Delia who get kidnapped. Would it make any difference? I doubt it. This is who Billy is and the way he will stay unless he decides to do something about it.

#30330   2013/07/08 07:01PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote pbjk: Anyone who has been around addicts knows they can't be fixed by other people. Only the addict himself can do that. Lots of addicts don't want to change. That's the hard truth of it. The ones who do usually do so only after hitting rock bottom.

Right now I don't feel Billy wants to quit gambling. He loves it too much. Did you notice how he started trolling for a poker game after leaving Delia's hospital room? He was relieved she didn't have leukemia and wanted to celebrate by gambling. He was jonesing for it. That behavior tells me he's still putting his addiction first.

Do you think Billy is able to care for a toddler full-time in the shape he's in right now? I sure don't. The last time he spent time alone with Johnny, he was teaching the child to play dice and gamble.

Maybe Billy will never change. His wife got abducted and held hostage at gunpoint but that wasn't enough for him to quit gambling. Next time it could be Johnny or Delia who get kidnapped. Would it make any difference? I doubt it. This is who Billy is and the way he will stay unless he decides to do something about it.

I don't totally disagree with you, but Billy didn't go looking for game, he was called about one.

I don't know why people would be on Victoria, she comes home, goes to see Billy, and what does she see, him getting his winnings, what would you do, all she wants from him, is to quit gambling.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

« 3028 3029 3030 3031 3032 3033 3034 3035 3036 3037 3038 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list