List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/22 08:31PM, Views: 2298939, Replies: 46352
    « 3027 3028 3029 3030 3031 3032 3033 3034 3035 3036 3037 » »| page:
    #30311   2013/07/08 04:11PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    My-iceVilly

Quote greengrass: Is anything ever going to start working out for Villy.With Victoria pushing Billy farther away i am starting to worry about them ever getting back together.Things are not looking very good right now for them.

I am not worried, just more annoyed than anything else cause of the waiting as well as the fact that they are throwing Vicki under the bus. They seem to be doing that with a lot of the characters these days. I can just imagine what people will be saying after tomorrow's CDN. I just hope that we will find out that she is pregnant before the week is over. Good thing that she is back already cause I don't know if I will be able to take another week without her & Billy talking to each other or at least sharing scenes together. Billy seems to have gotten a lot worst since we lost saw him and he claims that he wants to get better. *smh*

#30312   2013/07/08 04:16PM
    Deana4Villy

IMO, things looked so much worse in 2011, and they found their way back.

This time, Billy's reaching out to family and friends, in between wallowing. Last time, he just wallowed and locked himself up in his trailer. This time, Victoria has Nikki and Abby for support, and someone that needs her, Johnny. In fact, Billy has 2 kids that need him, this time around, and no one's playing keep away with either of them, yet.

#30313   2013/07/08 04:17PM
    beautyseat

What if Billy just imagines that Vicki catches him getting gambling $$ at OTB. Like, what would she think if...

Wouldn't put it past these writers to trick us with a preview like that. Seems awfully fast for her to come back. (Although I am NOT complaining if she is back. Bring it on!)

#30314   2013/07/08 04:18PM
    greengrass

I now that Billy and Victoria are the great love of each other,their love is very strong and deep.

I now Victoria is scared,and Billy has to help himself get through this addiction,but if Victoria keeps pushing him away,it might just get to the point that they can't fix it this time.She won't answer his phone calls.every time she see's him she fight's with him,She doesn't seem to want to listen to anything he has to say.If it's not what she want's to hear(doesn't that sound like Victor)

I think Victoria has to give a little too,

Billy has to clean up his act and get help

It seem's like the only one that Billy has right now is Chloe and Victoria is pushing him right to her.

#30315   2013/07/08 04:29PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote beautyseat: What if Billy just imagines that Vicki catches him getting gambling $$ at OTB. Like, what would she think if...

Wouldn't put it past these writers to trick us with a preview like that. Seems awfully fast for her to come back. (Although I am NOT complaining if she is back. Bring it on!)

Wouldn't that be nice? And thanks for the Twitter info.

#30316   2013/07/08 04:34PM
    pbjk

Just curious... if Billy wants to get better, why doesn't he do something about his addiction? Why hasn't he attended a Gamblers Anonymous meeting or made an appointment with a therapist? I'm sure Jack could recommend a doctor for him. I've been around a lot of addicts and talk is cheap. I see Billy drinking and trolling for poker games but doing nothing to take control of his addiction.

Even if his marriage is over, he still has 2 kids who could get kidnapped by his gambling buddies. That should be enough incentive for him to get his act together.

Does Chelsea need to throw him in a jungle jail for 2 months again for him to learn his lesson?

Either he wants to stop or he doesn't. Which is it? Right now, it doesn't look to me like he really wants to quit gambling.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/08 04:36PM
    #30317   2013/07/08 04:46PM
    greengrass

Quote pbjk: Just curious... if Billy wants to get better, why doesn't he do something about his addiction? Why hasn't he attended a Gamblers Anonymous meeting or made an appointment with a therapist? I'm sure Jack could recommend a doctor for him. I've been around a lot of addicts and talk is cheap. I see Billy drinking and trolling for poker games but doing nothing to take control of his addiction.

Even if his marriage is over, he still has 2 kids who could get kidnapped by his gambling buddies. That should be enough incentive for him to get his act together.

Does Chelsea need to throw him in a jungle jail for 2 months again for him to learn his lesson?

Either he wants to stop or he doesn't. Which is it? Right now, it doesn't look to me like he really wants to quit gambling.

Billy has to make a chose it's either his marriage or gambling.By how slow these s/l go it may be christmas before we find out which he choose's

#30318   2013/07/08 05:22PM
    beautyseat

Quote beautyseat:
    Quote greengrass:
    Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote My-iceVilly:
    Quote Deana4Villy: I'm torn. On the one hand, I hate that Billy feels abandoned by his wife, but she didn't create his addiction, and she can't fix it. He needs to, and obviously, he still doesn't see that. As far as we know, he still hasn't taken that first step to help himself. I believe it is killing Victoria to stay away from him, but she's practicing tough love so he'll get help. I don't believe she is only operating on fear.
    I wish she'd send him a note, a text, anything to let him know that she's trying to support him, but must keep her distance. I think if he felt like she believed in him, and his ability to conquer the addiction, it would go a long way.

What Vicki said to Billy about if she were to give him all the time in the world, that he wouldn't want to stop cause he doesn't want to, is true. U can't make an addict do something that they don't want to do and also Billy can't just focus on making things right with Vicki when he isn't even looking after himself. She is trying to protect their son, to make sure that he has one steady parent around, that's the point that she was trying to make to Billy. It would be even worst if she is pregnant, she has to protect their baby. Billy can't take care of Johnny if he is busy trying to beat his gambling. I do want her to check upon him, that's something that I would like to see her do even if she can't support him by being close to him. In a way she did try to help him when she told him to get help and that he has to be the one to fix his problem. She also helped him when she got him to confess about his gambling and now she knows about it along with a lot more people cause Billy had to tell them cause then people would be wondering about him & Vicki having problems.

I agree that she's trying to help him, by making him help himself. I'm just wondering how much farther down he'll sink before he hits the proverbial bottom.
    BTW, I want to see the spoiler pic of him at OTB, but can't find it. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Someone posted it on twitter,that's where i seen it.

Go to @Justolderjovi and the new photo of Billy drinking at OTB is there

That gray shirt Billy's wearing looks like the same one from last week. If he's been on a bender since after he was at the hospital with Chloe, then he's prob been sleeping in his clothes!

This twitter user's avi is so great, too. It's Billy waiting to go on his (too brief) appearance on that TVGN countdown show. So adorable!

But the avi I like best right now is Amelia's. It's from Emmy night and SO funny!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/08 05:30PM
    #30319   2013/07/08 05:34PM
    greengrass

I have been reading some other articles and a lot of people don't like the way Victoria is treating Billy.Even some of the hater's thinks that she is being very cold towards him.Even if he has a gambling problem he is still her husband and she should naught shut him out like that.He was always there for her no matter what it was and now that he needs her she turns her back on him.This marriage is suppose to be a two way street.You take the good with the bad.They think it is very unfair of her to always wanting him to support her but when it comes time to support him she runs the other way.(that doesn't seem fair at all)

#30320   2013/07/08 05:54PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote greengrass:
    Quote pbjk: Just curious... if Billy wants to get better, why doesn't he do something about his addiction? Why hasn't he attended a Gamblers Anonymous meeting or made an appointment with a therapist? I'm sure Jack could recommend a doctor for him. I've been around a lot of addicts and talk is cheap. I see Billy drinking and trolling for poker games but doing nothing to take control of his addiction.

Billy has to make a chose it's either his marriage or gambling.By how slow these s/l go it may be christmas before we find out which he choose's

You see that's the thing he has to be the one to fix his addition, no one can do it for him and he has to be willing to want to quit. Phoning into gamblers anonymous isn't enough, he has to be there and if he feels like his marriage is over he does have two little kids that needs him. So in a way I don't blame Vicki for wanting to be a steady parent to Johnny right now and looking out for him. Even if Vicki were to help him by holding his hands and telling him that she loves him, how would that help him when being with her didn't help him then. Also another thing Vicki may be pushing him towards Chloe but nobody is forcing him to kiss her, he wouldn't like it if Vicki was kissing someone else. He doesn't know what is important and that's why he can't quit. He needs to figure out if he is doing it for himself or his marriage or his kids or even for his own safety, all of those things are important and should be enough reason for him to quit. He shouldn't do it for anyone but himself cause he is the one who is feeling it.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/08 05:59PM
    « 3027 3028 3029 3030 3031 3032 3033 3034 3035 3036 3037 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list