List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/23 06:12PM, Views: 1952187, Replies: 42240
    « 3026 3027 3028 3029 3030 3031 3032 3033 3034 3035 3036 » »| page:
    #30301   2013/07/08 01:52PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    Kerfuffles

Quote My-iceVilly:
    Quote greengrass: Pulse Poll....Last day to get your VOTES in for BILLY,AMELIA & VILLY,they are our #1 always.

Villy should stay together....75%...948 votes They belong together.

Yes Victor is behind Billy's gambling relapse..60%..784vote

Who does Billy belong with VICTORIA 76% 578 votes

Villy belong together period, I won't let anyone tell me other wise. I love what the editor of SID said and it's something that I have been saying for a while now. I think that he was talking to a Chilly fan when he had said it not sure, the person said that they are a Chloe fan first. He said "It's one thing to be a Chilly fan. It's another to ignore facts in order to promote a couple! LOL". .

The editor of SID wasn't talking about "ignoring facts" regarding Billy/Victoria. He was talking about whether Kevin had been unfair to Chloe back in 2011 when he'd let Chloe believe he was Delia's donor. I don't care if the tweeter was a Chilly fan who wants Chloe/Billy instead of Chloe/Kevin, I think she was correct. Kevin used Delia's cancer to manipulate Chloe into getting back together with him and that was just wrong. It's not "ignoring facts to promote a couple,"--it's actually factually what happened.

As for a developing Billy/Chloe/Victoria triangle, he seemed to be a fan. He tweeted "Cool the way they are sort-of backing into this Chloe/Billy stuff. Victoria accused when it wasn't true, but now it's slowly coming true..."

Of course, his opinion is no more right than anybody else's. It's just an opinion. But if you are going to cite to his opinion as truth, I thought I d clarify what he really said.

#30302   2013/07/08 02:05PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote Kerfuffles:
    Quote My-iceVilly:
    Quote greengrass: Pulse Poll....Last day to get your VOTES in for BILLY,AMELIA & VILLY,they are our #1 always.

Villy should stay together....75%...948 votes They belong together.

Yes Victor is behind Billy's gambling relapse..60%..784vote

Who does Billy belong with VICTORIA 76% 578 votes

Villy belong together period, I won't let anyone tell me other wise. I love what the editor of SID said and it's something that I have been saying for a while now. I think that he was talking to a Chilly fan when he had said it not sure, the person said that they are a Chloe fan first. He said "It's one thing to be a Chilly fan. It's another to ignore facts in order to promote a couple! LOL". .

The editor of SID wasn't talking about "ignoring facts" regarding Billy/Victoria. He was talking about whether Kevin had been unfair to Chloe back in 2011 when he'd let Chloe believe he was Delia's donor. I don't care if the tweeter was a Chilly fan who wants Chloe/Billy instead of Chloe/Kevin, I think she was correct. Kevin used Delia's cancer to manipulate Chloe into getting back together with him and that was just wrong. It's not "ignoring facts to promote a couple,"--it's actually factually what happened.

As for a developing Billy/Chloe/Victoria triangle, he seemed to be a fan. He tweeted "Cool the way they are sort-of backing into this Chloe/Billy stuff. Victoria accused when it wasn't true, but now it's slowly coming true..."

Of course, his opinion is no more right than anybody else's. It's just an opinion. But if you are going to cite to his opinion as truth, I thought I d clarify what he really said.

Well thanks for teaching me, I am just going to end it at that, no point dragging this on any further.

#30303   2013/07/08 02:08PM
    Deana4Villy

I'm torn. On the one hand, I hate that Billy feels abandoned by his wife, but she didn't create his addiction, and she can't fix it. He needs to, and obviously, he still doesn't see that. As far as we know, he still hasn't taken that first step to help himself. I believe it is killing Victoria to stay away from him, but she's practicing tough love so he'll get help. I don't believe she is only operating on fear.
    I wish she'd send him a note, a text, anything to let him know that she's trying to support him, but must keep her distance. I think if he felt like she believed in him, and his ability to conquer the addiction, it would go a long way.

#30304   2013/07/08 02:29PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote Deana4Villy: I'm torn. On the one hand, I hate that Billy feels abandoned by his wife, but she didn't create his addiction, and she can't fix it. He needs to, and obviously, he still doesn't see that. As far as we know, he still hasn't taken that first step to help himself. I believe it is killing Victoria to stay away from him, but she's practicing tough love so he'll get help. I don't believe she is only operating on fear.
    I wish she'd send him a note, a text, anything to let him know that she's trying to support him, but must keep her distance. I think if he felt like she believed in him, and his ability to conquer the addiction, it would go a long way.

What Vicki said to Billy about if she were to give him all the time in the world, that he wouldn't want to stop cause he doesn't want to, is true. U can't make an addict do something that they don't want to do and also Billy can't just focus on making things right with Vicki when he isn't even looking after himself. She is trying to protect their son, to make sure that he has one steady parent around, that's the point that she was trying to make to Billy. It would be even worst if she is pregnant, she has to protect their baby. Billy can't take care of Johnny if he is busy trying to beat his gambling. I do want her to check upon him, that's something that I would like to see her do even if she can't support him by being close to him. In a way she did try to help him when she told him to get help and that he has to be the one to fix his problem. She also helped him when she got him to confess about his gambling and now she knows about it along with a lot more people cause Billy had to tell them cause then people would be wondering about him & Vicki having problems.

#30305   2013/07/08 02:49PM
    greengrass

I don't see a triangle with Billy/Chloe/Victoria.

One of the spoilers said that Billy and Chloe remain's friends and co-parent Delia.

According to EH(Chloe)her and Alex are suppose to become a couple

Unless Billy start's to do something about his gambling addiction,I can't see them getting back together for a very long time.Billy is going to loose Victoria.

#30306   2013/07/08 02:52PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote My-iceVilly:
    Quote Deana4Villy: I'm torn. On the one hand, I hate that Billy feels abandoned by his wife, but she didn't create his addiction, and she can't fix it. He needs to, and obviously, he still doesn't see that. As far as we know, he still hasn't taken that first step to help himself. I believe it is killing Victoria to stay away from him, but she's practicing tough love so he'll get help. I don't believe she is only operating on fear.

What Vicki said to Billy about if she were to give him all the time in the world, that he wouldn't want to stop cause he doesn't want to, is true. U can't make an addict do something that they don't want to do and also Billy can't just focus on making things right with Vicki when he isn't even looking after himself. She is trying to protect their son, to make sure that he has one steady parent around, that's the point that she was trying to make to Billy. It would be even worst if she is pregnant, she has to protect their baby. Billy can't take care of Johnny if he is busy trying to beat his gambling. I do want her to check upon him, that's something that I would like to see her do even if she can't support him by being close to him. In a way she did try to help him when she told him to get help and that he has to be the one to fix his problem. She also helped him when she got him to confess about his gambling and now she knows about it along with a lot more people cause Billy had to tell them cause then people would be wondering about him & Vicki having problems.

I agree that she's trying to help him, by making him help himself. I'm just wondering how much farther down he'll sink before he hits the proverbial bottom.
    BTW, I want to see the spoiler pic of him at OTB, but can't find it. Can someone point me in the right direction?

#30307   2013/07/08 03:06PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote greengrass: I don't see a triangle with Billy/Chloe/Victoria.

One of the spoilers said that Billy and Chloe remain's friends and co-parent Delia.

According to EH(Chloe)her and Alex are suppose to become a couple

Unless Billy start's to do something about his gambling addiction,I can't see them getting back together for a very long time.Billy is going to loose Victoria.

The only two people who had great advise for Billy IMO was Vicki & Nikki. Billy is the only one who can his addiction no one and nobody can do it for him. Even if Vicki is not supporting him by holding his hands and all that, his daughter who was sick in the hospital the other day and his family telling him that he isn't alone, should be enough reason for him to try to stop but yet he is still gambling.

#30308   2013/07/08 03:09PM
    greengrass

Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote My-iceVilly:

I agree that she's trying to help him, by making him help himself. I'm just wondering how much farther down he'll sink before he hits the proverbial bottom.
    BTW, I want to see the spoiler pic of him at OTB, but can't find it. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Someone posted it on twitter,that's where i seen it.

#30309   2013/07/08 03:17PM
    greengrass

Is anything ever going to start working out for Villy.With Victoria pushing Billy farther away i am starting to worry about them ever getting back together.Things are not looking very good right now for them.

#30310   2013/07/08 04:11PM
    beautyseat

Quote greengrass:
    Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote My-iceVilly:

Someone posted it on twitter,that's where i seen it.

Go to @Justolderjovi and the new photo of Billy drinking at OTB is there

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/08 04:14PM
    « 3026 3027 3028 3029 3030 3031 3032 3033 3034 3035 3036 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list