List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/02 11:58AM, Views: 2224808, Replies: 45735
    « 3024 3025 3026 3027 3028 3029 3030 3031 3032 3033 3034 » »| page:
    #30281   2013/07/07 07:02PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    Supercouplev...

Quote My-iceVilly:
    Quote greengrass: It's going to have to be Jill and Nikki that help's them because Jack can't now he is in a lot of turmoil himself over this Summer thing.I think Tracy will probably help Jack seen Billy is in no shape to help him.(right now Billy is having a hard time helping himself)

You know I might the lone ranger here but I think that if there is anyone who will be able to help Billy & Victoria, will have to be Billy & Victoria themselves. Vicki may not be supporting Billy right now but really his kids should be enough reason for him to want to quit gambling, not to mention his own health & safety. As for Vicki, she is going to have to decide if their marriage is worth fighting for which I am pretty sure that she will. If Vicki is pregnant which she totally is, that could be another reason for Billy to quit. Maybe Vicki might be able to help him or maybe she might not be able to, who knows but he seems to think that she can help him if she supports him by being close to him. Nobody can help them fight for their marriage but them but we will see what happens when Vicki gets back from DC.

I feel like Traci will be spending her time helping Jack with his situation cause after he learns that Phyllis knew the truth and didn't tell him when she had first found out, I think that he will be absolutely p!ssed at her for a while so that will leave Traci to help him. Oh boy wonder how Villy will handle the truth about Summer & Jack.

I agree, only Billy and Victoria can save their marriage, I just can't wait for Victoria to come home, I really believe, she is supporting him, she just had to let him hit rock bottom, and the best way she knew to do that was to take Johnny and leave for a little while without a word. I really believe in Victoria, when she comes home, she will talk to him, and have the right words, only she can get through to him, but not until he hit bottom, and drinking is how he gets there.

I will also add, I don't care what Victor tries, he can't make them do anything they don't want to do, he has nothing on them.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#30282   2013/07/07 08:31PM
    Deana4Villy

Villy about to drop to page 2, which just isn't right. The best deserve the best page.

#30283   2013/07/08 03:41AM
    Deana4Villy

Quote Deana4Villy: Villy about to drop to page 2, which just isn't right. The best deserve the best page.

Hmmm... Back on page 2 again already? I guess we're really missing Villy!

Really missing Victoria, but we got a wealth of Billy. Looking at my DVR, he was on 4 episodes.

#30284   2013/07/08 05:41AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote Deana4Villy: Villy about to drop to page 2, which just isn't right. The best deserve the best page.

Hmmm... Back on page 2 again already? I guess we're really missing Villy!

Really missing Victoria, but we got a wealth of Billy. Looking at my DVR, he was on 4 episodes.

I guess it was about AH had some time off, when was the last time, we just had Billy (I think Jan. 2010), do miss Victoria.....hurry home

#30285   2013/07/08 05:54AM
    greengrass

I read an article about a month ago that said "Don't be surprised if Victoria finds out that her father is behind Billy's gambling again"So i wonder when she finds out.Soon i hope.

If Victoria would just even talk to Billy i think it would help him.

VILLY FOREVER..........VILLY IS MAGIC

#30286   2013/07/08 06:01AM
    beautyseat

UBBW Day 20!

#30287   2013/07/08 06:49AM
    beautyseat

AH just tweeted that BM and his dog Jones are going to be the cover story on a dog lovers' mag. We'll def have to track it down when it comes out!

#30288   2013/07/08 07:49AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote beautyseat: AH just tweeted that BM and his dog Jones are going to be the cover story on a dog lovers' mag. We'll def have to track it down when it comes out!

ITA, should be a good read

#30289   2013/07/08 08:25AM
    greengrass

Highlight Hollywood also said that CBS would be crazy naught to hang on to Billy Miller because once he hits that Golden Screen there will be no turning back.

I agree with them,BM is one talented actor.He is doing an amazing job with the s/l he is in right now.

I still wish that BM&AH could get their own prime time show or do a movie together.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/08 08:26AM
    #30290   2013/07/08 08:59AM
    greengrass

Putting our sweet,adorable,sexy,fun loving couple back to the front so they can find their way back too each other.

We are patiently waiting for their reunion.Hope it happen's real soon.

VILLY MAGIC ALWAYS AND FOREVER AND EVER

« 3024 3025 3026 3027 3028 3029 3030 3031 3032 3033 3034 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list