List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/22 08:41PM, Views: 1950703, Replies: 42216
    « 3008 3009 3010 3011 3012 3013 3014 3015 3016 3017 3018 » »| page:
    #30121   2013/07/05 05:06PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    Supercouplev...

Quote Deana4Villy: It bothered me too that Abby didn't remind Victor that it was her uncle he was talking about, but she's probably learned like Victoria not to waste her breath.

I think Abby did pretty good, she let him rant about pre-nump, and money, but she did say something about going behind Victoria's back. I think it is pretty funny, does he not realize, they were married when she got all that money, which means a pre-nup wouldn't mean anything when it comes to that (not that Billy would try to take her money anyway), of course, they aren't getting divorced anyway, so it is a mute point. Hope we don't have to watch too much of Billy falling apart, I want to get away too, and not watch, like Vicki is doing. Hope Chloe can get through to him.

BILLY GO TO A MEETING, STOP GAMBLING AND DRINKING

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#30122   2013/07/05 05:12PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote greengrass: If Billy only new it.He is falling right into Victor's trap.He think's he's lost Victoria well if he doesn't start getting help his worst fear will come true.

He's really going backwards here, just like Victoria said and she's not going with him. At some point we know he will finally get a clue and do what he needs to do to keep his family; he hasn't lost them yet and he needs to realize that. Maybe Chloe can get him to see that.

Oh, about Chloe. I'll say this again. That comment she made about Victoria kicking Billy out of the house was hypocritical. I don't remember her exact words, but she doesn't see that by not calling Kevin when Delia was admitted to the hospital is exactly the same thing kicking him when he's down. But, that's Chloe.

Villy Forever!!

What about 2011, when she took ALL rights to Delia away from Billy, just because he run into at the park, and spent a little time with her, she just had to run right to the judge for that. After Victoria asked her not to.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#30123   2013/07/05 05:13PM
    greengrass

I am really starting to get worried.I don't think things are going to turn out for Billy and Victoria the way we are hoping they wood.The state that Billy is in right now with Victoria refusing to talk to him and him thinking his marriage is over.Victor could very well tell Billy this is what Victoria want's.Unless after Chloe gives Billy a piece of her mind she makes it clear that he has to get help and there is no more putting it off,you do it now or else. Chloe is going to have to get tough with billy.

#30124   2013/07/05 05:24PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote greengrass: I am really starting to get worried.I don't think things are going to turn out for Billy and Victoria the way we are hoping they wood.The state that Billy is in right now with Victoria refusing to talk to him and him thinking his marriage is over.Victor could very well tell Billy this is what Victoria want's.Unless after Chloe gives Billy a piece of her mind she makes it clear that he has to get help and there is no more putting it off,you do it now or else. Chloe is going to have to get tough with billy.

Billy would NEVER do what Victor wants, he would go out of his way, to do just the opposite, I don't know what the point was of Victor overhearing Billy, Vicki already knows he is still gambling, so what can he do with it, I don't care about Victor, he is of no conseguence. He can pound on his chest, and say I am Victor Newman, and it still wouldn't matter, Villy love each other, no matter what Victor says or does, that is not going to change. Vicki is waiting in DC for Billy to get his act together, unless she gets tired of waiting, and decides to come home and help.

An intervention may be needed

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/05 05:31PM
    #30125   2013/07/05 05:37PM
    greengrass

If Chloe can't get through to him the week of they 15th maybe she should get a hold of Jack,Tracy,Jill,Abby,Nikki and Victoria and have an intervention.Like they did with Jack.

I really think it would help him if Victoria would just talk to him.

#30126   2013/07/05 06:46PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote greengrass: I am really starting to get worried.I don't think things are going to turn out for Billy and Victoria the way we are hoping they wood.The state that Billy is in right now with Victoria refusing to talk to him and him thinking his marriage is over.Victor could very well tell Billy this is what Victoria want's.Unless after Chloe gives Billy a piece of her mind she makes it clear that he has to get help and there is no more putting it off,you do it now or else. Chloe is going to have to get tough with billy.

Billy might be down, but he hasn't lost his marbles. He will never take Victor's word for anything. The only way Billy will ever believe that is if he and Victoria sit down and talk, and even then a divorce takes time to finalize, so there would still be hope. These two still love each other madly. That didn't change because she's scared.

#30127   2013/07/05 06:51PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote Deana4Villy: The new weekly poll is up. BM and AH have done fantastic jobs lately, so they deserve to be number one. Let's prove it!

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/07/pulse-poll-july-1-2013-edition/

They deserve to be #1 every week, of course.

Just bumping the voting link. What better way to show we still believe in our couple, and we aren't giving up?!

#30128   2013/07/05 07:07PM
    Supercouplev...

Come on people, it hasn't been that long, and even less time in soapland. Billy just needs to realize, what he is doing, doesn't just effect Victoria, but, every one in his life.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#30129   2013/07/05 07:27PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote Supercouplevilly: Come on people, it hasn't been that long, and even less time in soapland. Billy just needs to realize, what he is doing, doesn't just effect Victoria, but, every one in his life.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Well he is not only gambling alone it seems as if his drinking escalates next week as well. U are right he needs to realize that what is happening to him doesn't just affect Victoria alone but everyone who cares about him. He needs to do something about his additions fast cause Victor is on the prowl again. No telling what that snake has cooked up for him this time. Billy get help and stop letting these Jacka$$es take advantage of ur addiction.

#30130   2013/07/05 07:29PM
    Supercouplev...

Was just over on youtube, watching Villy's commercial got to thinking, wonder if they were filming the same time they did the commercial, and did the special, if so, Victoria should be back the week of the 15th.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

« 3008 3009 3010 3011 3012 3013 3014 3015 3016 3017 3018 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list