List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/23 06:07AM, Views: 2142801, Replies: 44756
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2010/05/29 07:11PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA !!! ♥ �
    Keeley

Classic-rock ~ Yay! Happy you joined us!

Caprica ~ I think Villy will stay together! It's great to have you here!

trixie60 I'll sit by you and we can wait to see Billy in those 4th of July boxers!

Benay
    Yes, it's like Victoria comes alive when she is with Billy. She never had this much fun with Brad!

Puddy... Doggie Bag LOL we are in for a treat, love the banter when these two get going!

#22   2010/05/29 07:37PM
    athorn

Hi all, I am completely with you I love Billy and Victoria together. They have great chemistry. I hope they keep them together and everyone just has to deal with it.

#23   2010/05/29 07:43PM
    Keeley

Quote athorn: Hi all, I am completely with you I love Billy and Victoria together. They have great chemistry. I hope they keep them together and everyone just has to deal with it.

Athorn~ Thanks for signing on this thread, and adding your thoughts! I hope if we keep some attention on Villy we will help support keeping them together!!! Their chemistry is what comes across so well!! They just light up when they are with each other! I hope when I start watching now every day... that they will be on there!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/05/29 07:44PM
    #24   2010/05/29 08:16PM
    Sunnyflower

I'm in Keely.

I love them because I think Billy is totally smitten with her and I find it adorable. Also, Vicky loosens up and is so much more relaxed and happy when she lets herself go with him. And it so has that Romeo and Juliet feel to it.

So romantic.

#25   2010/05/29 08:36PM
    Tierney

Best couple EVAH! Adorable, hot, and so much fun to watch. Just hope they don't add Chloe to the mix to screw things up.

#26   2010/05/29 08:46PM
    apostate

They make magic together. This is one of the most exciting lines I've seen in a long long time...Keep it up...

#27   2010/05/29 08:49PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote apostate: They make magic together. This is one of the most exciting lines I've seen in a long long time...Keep it up...

Me too. The romance factor is off the charts, IMO. He is so smitten and adorable. OMG! My heart, be still my heart.

#28   2010/05/29 09:21PM
    Mo in Canada

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote apostate: They make magic together. This is one of the most exciting lines I've seen in a long long time...Keep it up...

Me too. The romance factor is off the charts, IMO. He is so smitten and adorable. OMG! My heart, be still my heart.

Romeo & Juliet, so who will be Tybalt (guess that is Abby?) But please no vials of poison or daggers in the heart (the buzzco pen has that attachment doesn't it? - shudder). I just love these two characters together, as much as I wanted Sharon back with Nick that has become trivial watching the chemistry between these two.

#29   2010/05/29 10:50PM
    Keeley

SunnyFlower ~ great that we can count you in! I, too, think it's so cute because Billy just can't stay Away from Vicky! He can't because he is crazy about her! Too funny...your "be still my heart"! I see the Romeo and Juliet connection as you said, and it's keeping me glued to the screen!

Tierney ~ glad you joined us! And good question, where is Chloe coming from all of a sudden? Seeing the slap I said "huh?" out loud!!! Go home, Chloe, with Chance!

Apostate~ So happy you came on and stated your support... hope the writers see that we are loving the chemistry and the excitement these two generate!

Mo in Canada~ Yes...no daggers to the heart, please. We only want the romantic steamy part of Romeo and Juliet for Billy and Vicky! REALLY GOOD POINT: I had also wished that Nick and Sharon could get a little steamy again...writers, if you are listening...Sharon and Nick could be another couple we can't get enough of ...again!!!

OH... AND LOOKING AT BILLY IN THESE HOT SCENES WITH VICTORIA...FOR THE RECORD, I AM LOOKING AT MORE THAN ARMPITS..JUST FYI!

#30   2010/05/29 10:57PM
    pgl35

Quote nikkinak: They are such total opposites. I think that's one of the things that makes them so much fun. She is so uptight and he is so carefree and fun. He is one of my favorite things about this show. I love every scene he's in. He is sweet, he's funny, he's adorable, he's sarcastic, he has great facial expressions, etc. I can't say enough about Billy! I just love him!

Nik , I knew I'd find you in here ..I love these two together , they are perfect , and the way they interact with each other is so cute! They are the best part of the show.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list