List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/22 08:31PM, Views: 2298782, Replies: 46352
    « 2988 2989 2990 2991 2992 2993 2994 2995 2996 2997 2998 » »| page:
    #29921   2013/07/03 12:03AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    My-iceVilly

I don't know about any of u but I don't like the anvil they had dropped about every time Victor messes with Villy something always goes wrong. I keep thinking if Vicki doesn't tell Billy that she is pregnant now then he will find out while she is in the hospital but it won't be under normal circumstances, like maybe an accident perhaps, I hope not.

I also really need to know if they are going to bring up again the fact that Vicki knows about Adam being the father of Chelsea's baby cause that's driving me a little nuts. It's bad enough she knows but I don't want her to be in any hot water when the truth finally comes out. Why oh why are these stories dragging out so long without any stupid logic behind them.

Is it possible that we will find out before the weeks ends that Vicki is pregnant or are they going to drag this one out too? Funny how Summer's paternity story is front & center this week and still no one knows the truth except Nick, Phyllis & now Avery cause they have decided to have Summer missing to delay the truth even further. Brilliant writers just brilliant. So Summer runs away now but not for the reason she should be, so what's she gonna do when she finally learns the truth. Maybe she might get high with Fen & Raven, I wouldn't blame her.

Also one more thing before I go to my bed LOL, Nick is such a douche. Before he didn't want to tell the truth and now after all of that foolishness that Phyllis went through to make sure that his secret didn't come out, he goes and tells Avery and has now suddenly changed his mind about not keeping the secret. I don't know why Phyllis didn't just tell Jack when she wanted to, now Jack might just end up hating her. *sighs* These writers, geniuses I tell u. Well I guess we should get ready to see Jack turn to the pills again. *sighs*

Good night everyone! I hope that you all sleep well.

#29922   2013/07/03 05:04AM
    greengrass

I seen that anvil too,I don't think anyone is going to end up in the hospital,I think Victor is going to do something to Billy and Victoria is going to find out. If Victoria is pregnant i don't want her in an accident,

Billy/Victoria/Victor have a scene together around the end of July.The way EB said it on twitter,Him and Billy are together and then Victoria comes into it.

#29923   2013/07/03 05:38AM
    spartes

HAPPY THOUGHT'S FOR OUR VILLY

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#29924   2013/07/03 06:19AM
    Supercouplev...

A theory
    Delia gets fever, because of her history, name and age, they admit her to run tests, everything is negative

#29925   2013/07/03 06:27AM
    greengrass

Quote Supercouplevilly: A theory
    Delia gets fever, because of her history, name and age, they admit her to run tests, everything is negative

It might be just enough of a scare for Billy to give him a wake up.Like it's time i got my act together.

#29926   2013/07/03 06:32AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote greengrass:

It might be just enough of a scare for Billy to give him a wake up.Like it's time i got my act together.

I think it will be a wake up call for Billy, I also think this is where the kiss happens, I think it will be just a touch above a smooch, it might effect Chloe, but not Billy

#29927   2013/07/03 06:34AM
    spartes

I'm happy that Vicki told her mom &dad that she will handler her marriage when hshe get home.That she will handler it but we all know that Victor will be coming after Billy. But the way I see it Satan is going to have a other BAD PLAN that didn't come to planned out. Vicki will do a lot of soul searching while in DC. Vicki will not want her dad messing with Billy even if they she hasn't made a discision yet.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#29928   2013/07/03 06:36AM
    spartes

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote greengrass:

I think it will be a wake up call for Billy, I also think this is where the kiss happens, I think it will be just a touch above a smooch, it might effect Chloe, but not Billy

I BELIEVE ALL THIS COULD BE TRUE.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#29929   2013/07/03 07:25AM
    greengrass

Billy and Victoria,Delia,Reed,Johnny and baby Abbott makes for one big happy Villy family.

#29930   2013/07/03 08:05AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote greengrass: Billy and Victoria,Delia,Reed,Johnny and baby Abbott makes for one big happy Villy family.

A-MEN

« 2988 2989 2990 2991 2992 2993 2994 2995 2996 2997 2998 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list