List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/20 05:55AM, Views: 2295634, Replies: 46326
    « 2978 2979 2980 2981 2982 2983 2984 2985 2986 2987 2988 » »| page:
    #29821   2013/06/30 07:55PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    greengrass

Quote Supercouplevilly: I don't think Vicki is going to tell anyone about the little bun in the oven, not even Nikki, but, if Billy asks Nikki if Victoria is pregnant, then that will make her curious, so she will ask, that is when we will find out. We still have a little while.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I don't think Billy will say anything to Nikki about Victoria might be pregnant because he now's that she wouldn't want her father to now just yet and we all now nikki can't keep her mouth shut.

#29822   2013/06/30 08:01PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote greengrass:
    Quote Supercouplevilly: I don't think Vicki is going to tell anyone about the little bun in the oven, not even Nikki, but, if Billy asks Nikki if Victoria is pregnant, then that will make her curious, so she will ask, that is when we will find out. We still have a little while.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I don't think Billy will say anything to Nikki about Victoria might be pregnant because he now's that she wouldn't want her father to now just yet and we all now nikki can't keep her mouth shut.

He'd be better off to enlist getting that information through Abby. Abby will gush about it, but won't volunteer it to Victor if Vicki asks her not to. She'd probably swear her not to tell Billy either, but it could be fun to watch Billy get it out of her. OTOH, if Victor suspects and asks Abby, she'll cave in seconds.

#29823   2013/06/30 08:32PM
    Deana4Villy

I watched some Villy vids on YT this afternoon. There are several newer ones, but the one "Only God Could Love You More" resonated with me for what is going on right now.

[Chorus:]
    So no! You are not alone
    I am in this too,
    This is us
    This is me and you
    So go, turn and walk out that door
    Hope you find what you're lookin' for
    Just know only God could love you more
    Than I do

And then there's the new one "I Want Crazy" which is just a montage of all their fun silly moments,most from 2010, but includes Jamaican living room and the paint fight. Ever since I first heard this on the radio, I thought it fit Villy.

No, I don't want "good" and I don't want "good enough"
    I want "can't sleep, can't breathe without you" love
    Front porch and one more kiss, it doesn't make sense to anybody else
    Who cares if you're all I think about,
    I've searched the world and I know now,
    It ain't right if you ain't lost your mind
    Yeah, I don't want easy, I want crazy

Look them up when you get a chance.

#29824   2013/06/30 09:42PM
    beautyseat

So EB was in Monaco for that award thing in the beginning of June, and then he stayed on for a week or so, and just got back to LA last weekend. His first day back at work was last Tuesday. Just wondering how that affects what's going to happen with Villy in GC for those 2 weeks he was gone. That means that that in mid July to end of July, The Rat was gone, unless he pretaped scenes were he's screwing with Villy. Just so he could be continuously annoying. Like last year when he was in LA, he pretaped a few scenes (wow, that was a lame story--just so EB could go on vacation).

#29825   2013/07/01 03:17AM
    spartes

MUCH LOVE TO VILLY AND NEWBOTT ALWAYS

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#29826   2013/07/01 03:44AM
    spartes

I've been on other threads again seeing what they saying about our VILLY. Well they still want the old Billy back and I want the old Billy too.The one that stood toe to toe with Old Vic.The Billy that choose Vicki over drinking and gambling and put it in the pass. That Billy that could hold his own no matter what peoples say. The Billy that help Vicki {CHICKEN-HAWK}stand up against her daddy and thought she was funny .THAT'S THE OLD BILLY I WANT BACK.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#29827   2013/07/01 04:12AM
    greengrass

Quote spartes: I've been on other threads again seeing what they saying about our VILLY. Well they still want the old Billy back and I want the old Billy too.The one that stood toe to toe with Old Vic.The Billy that choose Vicki over drinking and gambling and put it in the pass. That Billy that could hold his own no matter what peoples say. The Billy that help Vicki {CHICKEN-HAWK}stand up against her daddy and thought she was funny .THAT'S THE OLD BILLY I WANT BACK.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

It says that Billy is determined to get Victoria back,I think we just might see the old Billy come back stronger and more confidente than ever.

#29828   2013/07/01 05:25AM
    greengrass

Someone posted this on another thread.

Billy and his relapse--for once the writers are getting an addiction storyline right.

I have been clean in Gamblers Anonymous for 15 years

For once I see there doing a realistic addiction storyline Billy is still tempted by Carmine or others trying to set up poker games..That is much more realistic.

Victoria immediately left Billy because she had enough(though it took her awhile to believe it was not infidelity)much more realistic.

If she takes him back,he has to earn her trust first.

#29829   2013/07/01 06:25AM
    beautyseat

UBBW Day 12!

So Says Bott: Even though I'll just be a tiny baby next June, I can't wait to celebrate my daddy's Third Daytime Emmy with him and mommy (even though mommy will prob be hanging with her special friend Thad).

Seriously, the scenes with PB and BM this past week are so powerful that I literally watch them a couple of times a day! That hug and whispered reassuring words are stunning. But I have a feeling that the Emmy reel folks next year will have lots more to pick from. That guy Jimmy F who is a publicist (I think) for Y&R and picked BM's reel for 2013 will have hours of quality stuff to look through. Since BM said he doesn't like to look at himself act. Well, he'd be the ONLY ONE who wouldn't want to see that! Haah!

#29830   2013/07/01 06:59AM
    greengrass

I was just reading some of the other sight's and the majority of the fans believe that Victor was behind Victoria's kidnapping and is now behind bringing the gamblers to town and paying Carmine to keep Billy gambling.

I also read in one of the mag that 87% of the viewer's wants Billy and Victoria to stay together and have their baby.

« 2978 2979 2980 2981 2982 2983 2984 2985 2986 2987 2988 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list