List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/01 08:44AM, Views: 2223124, Replies: 45716
    « 2958 2959 2960 2961 2962 2963 2964 2965 2966 2967 2968 » »| page:
    #29621   2013/06/28 11:34AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    Supercouplev...

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote greengrass: Victoria makes a good point when it comes to billy putting her and the kids at risk.Notably there are weird parallels to her dealing with Daddy Dearest,who has also endangered her loved ones,but still manages to get her to forgive him every time.In fact,she may find Victor has had a hand in Billy's troubles yet again.The theory floating about that Carmine is on Victor's payroll is a dandy.

So Victoria may just find out that her dear old dad is to blame for billy's gambling again.

But, neither Victor or Adam is not to blame. One or the other may have set things up to make it possible for Billy to gamble, but the decision was Billy's. It's just like Jack said about the availability of pills and booze, he has to fight it everyday. Billy forgot that. I'm not giving him a pass on this.

I'm not giving Billy a pass, but, I will say, he had started to take it for granted that he can manage his gambling, he had been fighting it since Jan., a pull he hadn't even felt for so long, since he had been able to fight it for so long, what would be the big deal (I think he actually thought he had it beat, that he was safe from getting in too deep). He had been leaning on Victoria (too much) I don't think he even realized what was keeping him from gambling, then Victoria let him down, it left him vulnerable to Adam's goating. The best part is, Billy won't give himself a pass, he won't put the blame on someone else (one of the things I really love about him). Someone needs to tell Vicki about that first game.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#29622   2013/06/28 12:39PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote greengrass: Victoria makes a good point when it comes to billy putting her and the kids at risk.Notably there are weird parallels to her dealing with Daddy Dearest,who has also endangered her loved ones,but still manages to get her to forgive him every time.In fact,she may find Victor has had a hand in Billy's troubles yet again.The theory floating about that Carmine is on Victor's payroll is a dandy.

So Victoria may just find out that her dear old dad is to blame for billy's gambling again.

I was just thinking about Adam and his hand in Billy gambling, I can see Vicki going off on him, and then Victor trying to put it all on Billy, defending Adam, with the way Vicki is thinking, it would sound like Victor would put her life (and her children's) in danger, just to end her marriage. I can feel a major Newman fallout, whether Victor had a hand in it or not, to back up Adam goating Billy into gambling, just as bad, it is a sickness for Billy, and he is her present, and future, he is her family, just thinking about it...WOW

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#29623   2013/06/28 01:10PM
    greengrass

The Billy and Jack scene's today made me cry.

Billy goes to see Victoria and finds the pregnancy kit and says oh wow,then on Monday Billy is asking Victoria if she is pregnant,then it shows Victoria telling Victor and Nikki that billy is gambling and she has to keep Johnny safe and Victor says you and Johnny will be safe,So here we go Victor going to control Victoria's life again.

I hope billy tells him to go to he**.

#29624   2013/06/28 01:16PM
    elizadolittle

Quote greengrass: The Billy and Jack scene's today made me cry.

Billy goes to see Victoria and finds the pregnancy kit and says oh wow,then on Monday Billy is asking Victoria if she is pregnant,then it shows Victoria telling Victor and Nikki that billy is gambling and she has to keep Johnny safe and Victor says you and Johnny will be safe,So here we go Victor going to control Victoria's life again.

Me too I love Jack and Billy and all the Abbotts. they were great scenes. Yuck Victor is probably the one who brought the gamblers to town. I am getting so tired of him meddling in Villy's life.

#29625   2013/06/28 01:19PM
    Supercouplev...

Where are they at, when Victor says that, can you tell, and what is he going to do to protect them, take her away (with Johnny), how is that going to do anything, Johnny is still his son, and he still loves Victoria, think the bad guys won't know that, so stupid, who Victor thinks he really is.

I know how to protect them, help Billy stop gambling.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/28 01:21PM
    #29626   2013/06/28 01:24PM
    greengrass

Quote Supercouplevilly:

Where are they at, when Victor says that, can you tell, and what is he going to do to protect them, take her away (with Johnny), how is that going to do anything, Johnny is still his son, and he still loves Victoria, think the bad guys won't know that, so stupid, who Victor thinks he really is.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

They are at Villy's house,I really hope Victoria finds out her father was involved in bringing those gamblers to town.I think Billy is going to have a real fight on his hands trying to get Victoria back.

#29627   2013/06/28 01:24PM
    elizadolittle

Quote Supercouplevilly:

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Victor cannot keep Billy from his own son. That's what he did to Reed! It's his damn fault Victoria lost custody of Reed. Victor needs to fall back and worry about his own marriage. Nikki was getting friendly with Dr.Kurt before they left. I like the idea of Nikki being involved but, Victoria is being foolish to fill Victor in.

#29628   2013/06/28 01:30PM
    greengrass

Is it any wonder Billy is leaning on Chloe,Victoria won't even talk to him and now Victor is involved.(I don't think it will happen)but if Victoria looses Billy to Chloe it's her own fault.I love Villy and i hope they get back together,but Victoria is just acting like Billy would go out of his way to her them.

#29629   2013/06/28 01:34PM
    Supercouplev...

I know what Victor will say, he will want to ship Billy off somewhere, Vicki would not go for that, or, he will say, get a divorce, don't see her going for that either. Nikki will have to put her foot down, talk to Victoria alone, and find out what she wants, because we all know, Victor doesn't care.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#29630   2013/06/28 01:44PM
    My-iceVilly

OK the fact that Victor is getting involve now makes me think that Victor really did have a hand in Billy gambling again. Sure it was Billy's choice but it's still something cause Victor also knew about what the kidnapping did to Victoria. Wanna bet that's what those scenes are about that EB posted on twitter, where he said that he was running scenes with Billy boy and that Victoria gets involve as well.

« 2958 2959 2960 2961 2962 2963 2964 2965 2966 2967 2968 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list