List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/23 05:54PM, Views: 1952122, Replies: 42237
    « 2957 2958 2959 2960 2961 2962 2963 2964 2965 2966 2967 » »| page:
    #29611   2013/06/28 09:26AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    Deana4Villy

Quote Kerfuffles:
    Quote Deana4Villy: So we got to watch the whitewashing of the ho, and now we get to see some whitewashing of Chloe. How rich was that line, "so glad I chose you to be Delia's dad"? Are you kidding me? She did no such thing. She did everything she could to deny he was the father because he wasn't good enough. Then, she took Delia away from him. She didn't even want Billy found anymore once she had the marrow donor for Delia. I know things warmed, and she's even Johnny's godmother, but we're supposed to forget what she did to keep Billy away from his little girl?cmh-dev-001.limited.com/sale/sleepwear/silk-pajama-dream-angels?ProductID=9... />
    Also, it is a real shame when I know the days I can watch MS as Phyllis are numbered, but I feel I must FF most of scenes with Tyler because I just can't tolerate this plan of hers to seduce Kyle. Meanwhile, poor Jack sings her praises.

Wait...what? Chloe was concerned because of Billy's wild ways he would be a bad father. Which, in the recent SID interview, are Victoria's same concerns if she is pregnant with Billy's kid. Will you hold Victoria to the same standards as Chloe?

Though ultimately Billy & Chloe came to terms and are now parents to their great daughter Delia. And I love seeing Chloe there for Billy while he's dealing with his addicti and their mutual bonding, hugging & hand holding. It's...sweet. Chloe GETS Billy.

And if you criticized Chloe for taking away Billy's visitation rights to Delia during his last gambling binge, I hope you are also now criticizing Victoria for kicking Billy out of the house & not letting Billy see Johnny.

Sorry for for interrupting your supposed fan thread, but when a post is just bashing other characters, I think it's fair game to respond and defend them.

For the record, I like Chloe. I just didn't like history being rewritten to make it look like she doesn't have flaws. She said on more than one occasion in the past that she was not proud of what she did with Cane and Billy. The line could have had the same impact if she'd said "I'm really glad you're her dad." But the "chose" part just isn't true.

Victoria hasn't said Billy can't see Johnny YET. I assumed that he can, but yes, if he can't even see him, then I will be upset with Victoria's character. He is a good dad, and there's no reason to believe that there is any danger right now, because he hasn't amassed debts.

#29612   2013/06/28 09:29AM
    spartes

We all know that real Chloe wouldn't be supporting Billy everybody know that. But most of all Vicki wouldn't leave Billy out there to fight those demons along. I really don't know what the writers think we are. Do they not know that we know everything there is about VILLY and something isn't right with them.VILLY is all about the LOVE that they have for each other. What was the reason for the renew VOW to each other was for? WE KNOW OUR VILLY WAY BETTER THAN THE WRITERS.Before VILLY FOUND LOVE IT WAS A hated relationship BUT IT NOTHING BUT LOVE.The writers really need to do their homework when it come to VILLY.(ENOUGH SAID)

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#29613   2013/06/28 10:02AM
    Supercouplev...

I will admit, I hate, absolutley hate Vicki kicking Billy out, but, I do like him turning to everyone who loves him, (something I don't think he would have done if Vicki hadn't kicked him out), would he have told Jack about what was going on, or even Jill. Jack had me tearing up, with him telling Billy he wasn't alone.

Billy just told Chloe she was part of a very small group, when it comes to supporting him. I know the most important one, isn't there, but everyone else is supporting him.

I say, once Vicki finds out he has quit gambling, and he is reaching out to everyone that loves him, she will be there supporting him.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#29614   2013/06/28 10:03AM
    greengrass

I just watched the emmy interview that MF did with Billy Miller

He said to Billy i imagine Amelia will be having fun with you celebrating tonight and are you still working with her. Billy said yes i am, i always work with Amelia. So this might give us some hope for them.

#29615   2013/06/28 10:34AM
    spartes

We VILLY fans doesn't dislike Chloe we just don't like the writers making Chloe to all that and a bag of chips. We know Vicki love Billy with all her heart and don't like that the writers making Vicki look like she concern about Billy. I'm sure Abby with keep her inform on how Billy doing. I think that Nikki will see Billy at G/A meeting while she at the AA meeting and will talk afterward. And she will be there to support him also. Nikki will talk with Vicki also and help her understand what Billy is facing.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#29616   2013/06/28 10:44AM
    My-iceVilly

Quote elizadolittle: Kerfuffles
    This is a Villy fan thread and I think people are free to bash and praise who they want. I am a fan of Lane and I see Lane bashing in here I'm also a fan of Chadam and I also see Chels and Chadam getting bashed too. Sure I'll stand up for my couples and people I like (I defend Villy in those fan threads too . I don't think a fan thread should be told not to bash Chloe though. This is the Villy fan thread not the Chilly or Chloe fan thread.

Quote Deana4Villy: So we got to watch the whitewashing of the ho, and now we get to see some whitewashing of Chloe. How rich was that line, "so glad I chose you to be Delia's dad"? Are you kidding me? She did no such thing. She did everything she could to deny he was the father because he wasn't good enough. Then, she took Delia away from him. She didn't even want Billy found anymore once she had the marrow donor for Delia. I know things warmed, and she's even Johnny's godmother, but we're supposed to forget what she did to keep Billy away from his little girl?

Also, it is a real shame when I know the days I can watch MS as Phyllis are numbered, but I feel I must FF most of scenes with Tyler because I just can't tolerate this plan of hers to seduce Kyle. Meanwhile, poor Jack sings her praises.

OMG I was saying this in another thread. The way Chloe is being all supportive umm whatevs you weren't so supportive when Billy had to BEG, BEG you to see his daughter!!! Her whole line about choosing Billy was offensive! She didn't choose him, she chose Cane. Brushing over the fact she broke up one of my other couples Lane and pulled the scam she is now encouraging Chelsea to do. She did not choose Billy to be Dee Dee's Daddy. I thought it was great when they were getting along and she is Johnny's godmother but, I am so annoyed how Oh look at Chloe oh so supportive. GMAB

It definitely had me laughing and scratching my head when she said that she *coughs* "choose" *coughs* Billy as Delia's daddy. So what was the whole point of disturbing Cane & Lily's little happy romance by claiming Cane as Delia's daddy back then if she really wanted Billy as Delia's daddy. So she gave Cane & Lily he11 for no reason at all, is that what she is saying. I do like that Billy & Chloe are being civil, it's good for Delia but the bottom line is that Chloe didn't choose Billy as Delia's father.

Anyway talking about some of the bad things that Chloe has done is not bashing the character, I see them bash Victoria all the time and we have to take it. The most common bashing of Vicki is them calling her Icky. There are times when I want to defend Vicki in other threads but can't bother cause it would be a waste of my time. U say one thing and then it drag on for miles on end. Just silly.

#29617   2013/06/28 10:58AM
    greengrass

Like Billy told Jack,Victoria doesn't want to have anything to do with him right now because she is scared and Billy understands that.I think once Victoria finds out that Billy is getting help she will start to support him. Right now Billy has a good support group,Jack,Abby,Jill and Chloe and i think once Nikki talk's to Billy she will support him too and then we have Tracy who doesn't now about it yet but once she does she will help him too and i think Tracy should talk to Victoria,I now Tracy was there for them during the Lucy thing.

Next week Billy is determined to win Victoria back

Then we have Victor trying everything he can to keep them apart.

Then we have Jill as Villy's ally

#29618   2013/06/28 11:15AM
    greengrass

Victoria makes a good point when it comes to billy putting her and the kids at risk.Notably there are weird parallels to her dealing with Daddy Dearest,who has also endangered her loved ones,but still manages to get her to forgive him every time.In fact,she may find out Victor has had a hand in Billy's troubles yet again.The theory floating about that Carmine is on Victor's payroll is a dandy.

So Victoria may just find out that her dear old dad is to blame for billy's gambling again.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/28 11:20AM
    #29619   2013/06/28 11:23AM
    villyforever55

Quote greengrass: Victoria makes a good point when it comes to billy putting her and the kids at risk.Notably there are weird parallels to her dealing with Daddy Dearest,who has also endangered her loved ones,but still manages to get her to forgive him every time.In fact,she may find Victor has had a hand in Billy's troubles yet again.The theory floating about that Carmine is on Victor's payroll is a dandy.

So Victoria may just find out that her dear old dad is to blame for billy's gambling again.

But, neither Victor or Adam is not to blame. One or the other may have set things up to make it possible for Billy to gamble, but the decision was Billy's. It's just like Jack said about the availability of pills and booze, he has to fight it everyday. Billy forgot that. I'm not giving him a pass on this.

#29620   2013/06/28 11:23AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote greengrass: Victoria makes a good point when it comes to billy putting her and the kids at risk.Notably there are weird parallels to her dealing with Daddy Dearest,who has also endangered her loved ones,but still manages to get her to forgive him every time.In fact,she may find Victor has had a hand in Billy's troubles yet again.The theory floating about that Carmine is on Victor's payroll is a dandy.

I was just thinking about Adam and his hand in Billy gambling, I can see Vicki going off on him, and then Victor trying to put it all on Billy, defending Adam, with the way Vicki is thinking, it would sound like Victor would put her life (and her children's) in danger, just to end her marriage. I can feel a major Newman fallout, whether Victor had a hand in it or not, to back up Adam goating Billy into gambling, just as bad, it is a sickness for Billy, and he is her present, and future, he is her family, just thinking about it...WOW

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

« 2957 2958 2959 2960 2961 2962 2963 2964 2965 2966 2967 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list