List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/25 05:03PM, Views: 2341603, Replies: 46542
    « 2930 2931 2932 2933 2934 2935 2936 2937 2938 2939 2940 » »| page:
    #29341   2013/06/23 01:01PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    Supercouplev...

Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote greengrass:
    Quote abc1234:
    Quote greengrass: I found this on twitter.

Top 25 Soap Couples of all times

Billy and Victoria came in 7th.

Some of the couples that won ahead of them aren't even on anymore.

So congratulations to BM&AH for doing an amazing job.

Out of all the couples Villy came in #1 again for the Y&R

Is there a link for this green grass? I'd like to see who else is on the list. Villy should be #1 of course!

<3 Villy!

P.S. love that you are doing babybott watch again beautyseat!

It's on Sparks Fly twitter,it says 25 top soap couples and just click the sight that is there.

Direct link----tmbir.co/ZbHAmwnz1Z-d

Thanks for sharing! The picture from the post right above it just gives me chills. I love that moment. The top 25 list sounds like one person's opinion as to how they stack up, since it says "my". It looks like someone just wanted to put all their favorites up. But it's someone that has a lot of history with soaps. Doug and Julie were my first favorite couple, because they were my mom's favorite. I was three. Now I get to see "Julie" occasionally on Y&R as Lauren's mother.

I have a question. Watching Villy music videos, was NYE their last passionate kiss? It seems like it. Boy, are we overdue.

Since NYE, the ones I can remeber are, the vow renewel,and the paint war, the one that really stands out, the one before Nick's club opening, that was a really good one.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#29342   2013/06/23 01:14PM
    Mer2

TVGN has been airing Villy's promo all day, and there's a still shot at the end, which is sooo cute! Those two have the most gorgeous smiles.

Villy Forever!!!

#29343   2013/06/23 02:54PM
    Supercouplev...

Sending out some Villy love

This week is going to be heartbreaking

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#29344   2013/06/23 03:07PM
    greengrass

Quote Supercouplevilly: Sending out some Villy love

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I think the next few weeks are going to be heartbreaking.Billy needs to fight to get Victoria back with everything he has in him.

#29345   2013/06/23 03:37PM
    greengrass

Quote greengrass: Found this and thought i would share.

Billy and Victoria are one of the best things Y&R has done lately,one of ,if not the best thing in a very long time.

I just watch that interview with Billy and Michael Fairman and it sounded like billy was still going to be working with Amelia,because he said i always work with Amelia.Billy said it with great conviction.

I didn't mean to say the word conviction,my daughter wanted to now how to spell it and it was in my head,sorry about that.I really don't now what i meant to say at this point.

#29346   2013/06/23 03:47PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote greengrass:

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I think the next few weeks are going to be heartbreaking.Billy needs to fight to get Victoria back with everything he has in him.

Well, we know how Billy fights for Victoria, she won't be able to totlly quit on him. I like that the last spoiler for Villy is nest week, wre Billy fights for his marriage. I understand they will have Katherine die next month.

VILLY IS MAGI (BM AH)

#29347   2013/06/23 03:50PM
    Deana4Villy

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Yes, but I've been wondering just how much so. Will she just insist he leave, or something more? Many of you have speculated that she's going to make him do this on his own, so just how do you see her conveying that to him? Is she going to leave him thinking there is no hope, and that's why Jill will convince him to fight? It sort of seems like if she isn't going to let him want to do this for her, then she isn't going to hold out any hope for him. That's what I get from your speculations, anyway. It makes me wish she'd suggest a treatment center and she'd agree to take him there herself. He'd have to do the work himself to get through the program, but at least he'd know she was supporting him.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/23 03:57PM
    #29348   2013/06/23 03:51PM
    greengrass

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote greengrass:

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Well, we know how Billy fights for Victoria, she won't be able to totlly quit on him. I like that the last spoiler for Villy is nest week, wre Billy fights for his marriage. I understand they will have Katherine die next month.

VILLY IS MAGI (BM AH)

I read somewhere that it would be the last week of July or the first week of Aug.Surely Victoria won't let him go through that alone.

#29349   2013/06/23 04:00PM
    greengrass

I think Victoria will get a whole new prospective on things once she talk's to her mother.Nikki is an addict so she will now what Billy is going through.I think Victoria will tell billy he can't stay there.But i don't think she will totally quit on him.The love she has for him is to strong to naught care at all.

I now Billy and Nikki have a conversation around the second week of July.

The spoiler says that Billy is determined to save his marriage.Will Jill be his ally.We all now Jill will do anything for her baby boy.

EB and some of the other actor's said that July was going to be very good month.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/23 04:03PM
    #29350   2013/06/23 04:11PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote greengrass:
    Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote greengrass:

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

VILLY IS MAGI (BM AH)

I read somewhere that it would be the last week of July or the first week of Aug.Surely Victoria won't let him go through that alone.

I just hope the writers acknowledge what "that" means to Billy. He hasn't had a scene with her for nearly two years. They had him be a part of her tribute, so they acknowledged the actor's relationship with her, and they obviously recognize the importance of the Jill relationship, so hopefully.

I mean, they had Kevin and Chloe steal from her. She always supported Chloe, and Chloe is her namesake. Then Kevin saved her during the kidnapping s/l, and after.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/23 04:17PM
    « 2930 2931 2932 2933 2934 2935 2936 2937 2938 2939 2940 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list