List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/25 07:19AM, Views: 2301567, Replies: 46379
    « 2919 2920 2921 2922 2923 2924 2925 2926 2927 2928 2929 » »| page:
    #29231   2013/06/21 04:20AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    greengrass

The way things are playing out i honestly believe it's Chloe that kiss's Billy.Billy could explane that to Victoria and i think she would believe him especially after the conversation her and Abby had.

Billy Miller said in his live chat that there was some Billy/Delia/Chloe scene's coming up.

#29232   2013/06/21 04:43AM
    greengrass

Quote dogg68: Does anyone know when sweeps starts I heard November ?

We have the July sweeps coming up next,the spoilers should be out next week.

#29233   2013/06/21 05:10AM
    greengrass

I was thinking there has to be a reason why Victoria and Abby had that conversation about Victoria suspicion's about Billy and Chloe.Do you think Abby will confront Billy or go after Chloe.Abby seem's to be very protective of Victoria.I would like to see her go after Chloe.

#29234   2013/06/21 05:47AM
    greengrass

Villy is going to make it through this and have their beautiful baby to show for it.

WE ALL NOW NOTHING COMES EASY FOR VILLY.

VILLY MAGIC

#29235   2013/06/21 06:18AM
    beautyseat

My heart aches for Vicki. Even if Billy weren't gambling, she would be so caught up in the fear that maybe the fertility treatments weren't ever going to work, that she would base all of her decisions on emotion. It's almost like she's looking for a scapegoat for failure. Like, it's just as well that I didn't get pregnant, because my husband is cheating on me. And Billy, God love him, hasn't really helped her believe that he really wants this baby, when he says things like, if you want a baby, then so do I. He has made it seem like its her idea and he's going along with it. But men are just like that, aren't they? Haah!

Wonder why John wouldn't visit his son. If John's visits are brought on by his childen's need for him, then Billy should expect to "see" him soon. Billy referenced his father when he promised on John's grave that he wasn't cheating. John might be able to help Billy break through to the REASON that he gambles. I'd just hate it if TPTB just sweep the gambling addiction under the rug and move on, but it wouldn't be the first time. Billy started thinking about gambling around NYE. Wish the writers would revisit that and the other instances where gambling desires bubbled up. Like, where in the world did the poker chip come from??!!

LOVE VILLY FOREVER!

UBBW 1 (Unofficial Baby Bott Watch Day 1) Yes, it's time!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/21 06:22AM
    #29236   2013/06/21 06:20AM
    greengrass

It's not very often i'm right but this time i was.I said the high price that Billy would pay would be loosing Victoria.Now he has to fight to win her back.

That said i still think that the surprising turn in Villy's relationship is going to be when they find out she is pregnant.I think they will be almost back to reuniting when this happen's and it just draw's them closer together.

I still think that something happen's to Victoria that she has to be taken to the hospital and that's when they will find out.

The hormone's won't be out of her system yet and with being pregnant which add's more hormone's and all the stress something is bound to happen to her emotionally or physically.

I'm right there with you beautyseat(day 1 and counting)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/21 06:25AM
    #29237   2013/06/21 08:54AM
    spartes

Quote greengrass: It's not very often i'm right but this time i was.I said the high price that Billy would pay would be loosing Victoria.Now he has to fight to win her back.

That said i still think that the surprising turn in Villy's relationship is going to be when they find out she is pregnant.I think they will be almost back to reuniting when this happen's and it just draw's them closer together.

I still think that something happen's to Victoria that she has to be taken to the hospital and that's when they will find out.

The hormone's won't be out of her system yet and with being pregnant which add's more hormone's and all the stress something is bound to happen to her emotionally or physically.

I'm right there with you beautyseat(day 1 and counting)

#29238   2013/06/21 08:57AM
    Deana4Villy

Billy has lost Victoria's trust for now, but it is over a misunderstanding. That has to get straightened out. Then there is no reason she can't reestablish her faith in him.

#29239   2013/06/21 10:45AM
    greengrass

Villy has lots of love for each other,there going to make it,We just have to show Villy how much love we have for them and put them back on the front page.

Villy Magic

VILLY NOW and forever.

#29240   2013/06/21 11:26AM
    greengrass

Billy & Amelia (VILLY) are just rocking their scene's.They make it look so real,Your heart can't help but break for them.

BM&AH are the only ones on that show that makes their scene's look so real.A lot of the other actor's on that show well not so much.

You just want to reach in there and give them a big hug and tell them everything is going to be alright.

« 2919 2920 2921 2922 2923 2924 2925 2926 2927 2928 2929 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list