List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/12/17 09:42PM, Views: 2373762, Replies: 46647
    « 2904 2905 2906 2907 2908 2909 2910 2911 2912 2913 2914 » »| page:
    #29081   2013/06/18 06:11PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    villyforever55

Quote greengrass: OT.....Tyler and Abby ...the two go on a date and hit things off,Just what will Lily think about this development.It free's Alex up for Chloe.

Look for a new side of Dylan to emerge once his old friend stitch is around,Stitch arrives in GC on June 28th.Well i think you can say good bye to the Chelsea/Dylan wedding.

Thank God, I hope that's true. He does not need to be stuck with that lying con artist. She is living in a fantasy world if she thinks no one will ever find out the truth, especially when so many people already know.

#29082   2013/06/18 06:13PM
    greengrass

Quote abc1234:
    Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote greengrass: Just read this on Daytime Confidential

Spoiler.....Are things over for Billy and Victoria

Villy Fans..things are about to get worse.Victoria jumps to conclusions when she spies Billy and Chloe having a tender moment.Victoria is not amused at what she sees and automatically thinks the worst of her hubby.She is completely unaware Billy and Chloe are discussing his gambling addiction.LATER.Jill convinces her youngest son not to throw his marriage away and fight for it

We already knew all of this, I don't see this as a reason for them to be over, she will eventually have to see the truth. It is rediculious, they gave her all the signs, and Billy has the evidence on his phone...Total BS.

Come on writers do you think we are really that dumb

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I agree, we already know all of this.. but I must say I am sick to death of Billy having to fight for Victoria. Just once I want her to be the one to do the fighting. He has done some stupid things, but they have all come from a place of love. What he has done now is gamble.. its an addiction, and yes he should have learned his lesson before.. but she should know her husband enough to stand by his side when he needs her.

Now we are to believe that because of her hormones she has no trust in her husband and doesn't believe him about his addiction. She is acting irrational about Chloe and keeping secrets of her own. I don't understand why they are writing her this way.. but they are doing it to so many characters right now so I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Its all about plot and who cares about the integrity of the character.

I still have faith in Villy. I really don't see the writers giving up the soapy gold of an Abbott and a Newman against all odds. Villy is THE supercouple of YR.

Love Villy!

I thought when JFP&JG started on the show they said in an interview there was going to be less plot points,,well sorry but that's all we have seen since they took over the show.

#29083   2013/06/18 06:16PM
    villyforever55

Maybe Dylan's friend can talk some sense to him, like having a paternity test or asking around about how she ended up having a kid with BIlly when he was still married to Victoria, you know, things like that. Someone needs to wake him up!

#29084   2013/06/18 06:17PM
    greengrass

Quote beautyseat: Vicki does need someone to confide in and it's a shame her mother's out of town, but why not confide in Jill or even Traci? Jill and Vicki made a pretty good team in Myranmar, as I remember.

I'm so glad they're giving Billy a friend in Dylan. They both own restaurants and they both have babies with Chelsea. Except, hello, hold the phone, that's not Dylan's baby!! Dylan is going to be devastated when the truth comes out, and Billy would be the best sounding board, as Billy seems to have some experience with ChelsHo and her cons.

I really don't want to start a Bott Watch, but baby names are beginning to float around in my head.

I would like them to have a girl and call her Katherine

#29085   2013/06/18 06:32PM
    villyforever55

Quote greengrass:
    Quote beautyseat: Vicki does need someone to confide in and it's a shame her mother's out of town, but why not confide in Jill or even Traci? Jill and Vicki made a pretty good team in Myranmar, as I remember.

I'm so glad they're giving Billy a friend in Dylan. They both own restaurants and they both have babies with Chelsea. Except, hello, hold the phone, that's not Dylan's baby!! Dylan is going to be devastated when the truth comes out, and Billy would be the best sounding board, as Billy seems to have some experience with ChelsHo and her cons.

I really don't want to start a Bott Watch, but baby names are beginning to float around in my head.

I would like them to have a girl and call her Katherine

Katherine Colleen Abbott Nickname KC

#29086   2013/06/18 06:41PM
    greengrass

I though of Katherine because when Billy was having that dream about all those babies,the one he was hanging on to he called her Katherine.

KATHERINE COLLEEN ABBOT(NICKNAME KC)is pretty i like that.

So now all they have to do is get through this BS their going through and start thinking about Billy going into protection mode

#29087   2013/06/18 06:51PM
    Supercouplev...

OK, I am really convinced Billy's high price for gambling is Vicki not believing him, I also think this was the surprising turn(who saw Vicki not believing him, especially this long, or even thinking he is having an affair with Chloe), and don't tell me Vicki has broken some of her sences or something. I really believe that was a big surprise, her totally believing he is having an affair with Chloe, I mean come on it's Chloe

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#29088   2013/06/18 06:53PM
    villyforever55

Quote Supercouplevilly: OK, I am really convinced Billy's high price for gambling is Vicki not believing him, I also think this was the surprising turn(who saw Vicki not believing him, especially this long, or even thinking he is having an affair with Chloe), and don't tell me Vicki has broken some of her sences or something. I really believe that was a big surprise, her totally believing he is having an affair with Chloe, I mean come on it's Chloe

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

It's almost funny if you think about it. The stalker of all people. LOL

#29089   2013/06/18 07:22PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote Supercouplevilly: saw the Cnd show, Billy saying you can have a kid with anyone, but there is only one I want to spend the reast of my life with, so there, to the people that think he should be with Chelsea or Chloe just because they have a kid together....He doesn't want them.

In the previews it looks like the are at Chloe's work, and Vicki says, there you are where anybody can see you, yeah, she is acting crazy Come on baby Newbott, make yourself known

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I was having trouble placing where they were. I wonder what Victoria would be doing there? Maybe she's decided to confront Chloe, or her suspicion is in overdrive and she secretly follows Billy there? I guess I could see her planning to confront Chloe, since she once confronted Colleen about JT. Something I just thought of, since they had become friends, maybe she actually wanted to talk to her about Billy's gambling and his behavior while he's doing it. Chloe talked about seeing the dark side of him in their past in NY back in the scene when they find out about Billy's wreck in 2011.

I hate that they dropped their last scene. I thought after her last comment, he'd a) reassure her one more time and she'd say she believed him, but be left with her doubts, or b) Billy would have made some comment about her not believing him and walk out. I guess we just have to glean that she still didn't believe him and they went to bed upset.

#29090   2013/06/18 07:43PM
    villyforever55

Quote Supercouplevilly: saw the Cnd show, Billy saying you can have a kid with anyone, but there is only one I want to spend the reast of my life with, so there, to the people that think he should be with Chelsea or Chloe just because they have a kid together....He doesn't want them.

In the previews it looks like the are at Chloe's work, and Vicki says, there you are where anybody can see you, yeah, she is acting crazy Come on baby Newbott, make yourself known

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Billy also made a crack about not practicing safe sex. So true. That's how he ended up with kids from two women he didn't love. I sure hope Vickie's pregnant or soon will be. Villy should be able to experience that together.

Villy forever

« 2904 2905 2906 2907 2908 2909 2910 2911 2912 2913 2914 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list