List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/31 06:21AM, Views: 2157734, Replies: 44979
    « 2897 2898 2899 2900 2901 2902 2903 2904 2905 2906 2907 » »| page:
    #29011   2013/06/17 01:37PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    greengrass

I just checked the poll.Who do you want Billy to be with...

Victoria 145------------Chloe 100.

Villy belongs together.

#29012   2013/06/17 01:56PM
    greengrass

I think i might just have a nervous break down before this mess with Villy ends.I am getting so worried for them.

I was thinking that maybe this is the surprising turn in their relationship.That their not going to make it this time and there will be no baby for them.My mind is just going all over the place.

I sure hope i'm wrong because Villy belong's together and i can't see them with anyone else.

#29013   2013/06/17 03:05PM
    greengrass

Quote greengrass: Putting our adorable couple back on the front page where they belong

VILLY MAGIC

Villy is love and they need to remain that way.

#29014   2013/06/17 03:19PM
    greengrass

Billy and Jill are on tomorrow and somehow Jill knows about Billy's gambling and tells him he is naught a playboy any more,I don't now if Victoria is on or naught,but Jill had to have found out about his gambling somehow.

#29015   2013/06/17 04:08PM
    greengrass

Putting our loving,sexy,adorable,charming,funny need to be together couple back on the front page were they belong always and forever.

VILLY MAGIC

#29016   2013/06/17 04:18PM
    villyforever55

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote spartes: I don't understand why so much {hate} for Vicki. Vicki loves Billy and he loves her too. Let it go already VILLY is about love and they completes each other. But we love both of them and happiness once again for VILLY is just around the corner.

OH BY THE WAY DON'T FORGET GET OUR VOTE IN FOR
    BM & AH & VILLY

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

I don't understand all the hate either (I think some people are going to hate her no matter what she does), they say she is too much about daddy, and Billy needs to drop her, I guess they don't realize they can't have it both ways, if they want less of a daddy's girl, then she needs to stay with Billy. They also complain about her wanting a baby with Billy, why is this such a bad thing, and really, they get a baby, and that will be the end of that problem. So, if they stay married, (I'm sure they will) have a baby, and she finds a job somewhere other than Newman, what would they complain about (I'm sure they will find something)

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I don't know why there is so much hate out there for Victoria. She truly loves Billy and yet, she is his even change. She's smart, beautiful and strong, what's not to like? Yes, she has 'daddy' issues, but everyone on this show has issues of some type. Billy loves that woman. For any man, who wants want a certain woman in his live, makes changes in order to be the friend, lover, husband that woman needs, so that's what Billy did. No more womanizing and getting drunk everyday, and until now, no gambling. He couldn't live the live he was living and be with her. For VIckie, she changed, too. They complete each other.

Villy Forever!!

#29017   2013/06/17 04:19PM
    villyforever55

Quote Supercouplevilly: Just watced the backstage interview with BM, good stuff, and by the sounds of things, he has no primetime in the works right now, Y&R (I guess), is still allowing him to do this, he also said he loves doing stories about vices, and Billy Abbott has some, so, I guess that really works well with him.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Just watched it. He's such a gentleman, saying 'yes maam', 'yes sir' to anyone asking him a question. And he looked sooooooo good!.

#29018   2013/06/17 04:42PM
    greengrass

I watched Billy Miller on the talk today and he had his hair slicked back like he did when he was doing the live chat.

Billy is such a gentleman,OMG he is such a handsome man and he is so modest.

#29019   2013/06/17 05:54PM
    greengrass

Quote greengrass: Putting our loving,sexy,adorable,charming,funny need to be together couple back on the front page were they belong always and forever.

VILLY MAGIC

Villy is winning the poll---Villy 150,---Chilly 101

So who ever hasn't voted for Victoria they should do it now

#29020   2013/06/17 06:00PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote greengrass: I watched Billy Miller on the talk today and he had his hair slicked back like he did when he was doing the live chat.

Billy is such a gentleman,OMG he is such a handsome man and he is so modest.

Well, I missed it, and I was going to watch it, but, I'm sure it will be on youtube soon.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

« 2897 2898 2899 2900 2901 2902 2903 2904 2905 2906 2907 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list