List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/02 09:43AM, Views: 2224568, Replies: 45730
    « 2896 2897 2898 2899 2900 2901 2902 2903 2904 2905 2906 » »| page:
    #29001   2013/06/17 07:41AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    spartes

Quote zuzu61: GOOOO Billy.. Bring home that Emmy tonight!!!

#29002   2013/06/17 08:03AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote greengrass: Do you know how i would like to see Villy's relationship take a surprising turn.

They are both at the gala but not together and Victoria faint's and Billy run's to her and he is crying for her to wake up and they go to the hospital and Billy is just frantic thinking there is something wrong with Victoria and then the Dr. comes in and tell's Billy that his wife will be just fine and so will his baby.

That would be a dramatic reunion.It won't happen that way but we can always dream can't we

NO, I want them to find out their pregnant after they get back together (no love scene here). I went Vicki to be at the bar (at the Gala), Billy to sit down next to her, some crazy comment about her be alone, or looking lonely, her say, she is really missing her husband, a nice little exchange between them, then they go upstairs (a room that Billy had already set up, very romantic), that is the way I would like to see it go.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#29003   2013/06/17 08:48AM
    Supercouplev...

Just watced the backstage interview with BM, good stuff, and by the sounds of things, he has no primetime in the works right now, Y&R (I guess), is still allowing him to do this, he also said he loves doing stories about vices, and Billy Abbott has some, so, I guess that really works well with him.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#29004   2013/06/17 09:18AM
    spartes

Billy and Vicki is just made for each other and I hope that Vicki don't let her dad know what going on with Billy right now.We all know what he would do especially now and she not thinking right. So maybe Nikki will keep this between the two of them {Not}.But then again he make need to helping Nick right now because he just lost a grand child to Jackie and keeping his eyes on Adam the bullet catcher.We all know daddy will be all up in VILLY business.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#29005   2013/06/17 09:48AM
    spartes

I want to see the look on Adam face when he found out that he can no longer blackmail Billy anymore. I hope Billy really let him have it but we all know the writers let that go down that way. Maybe Vicki will remember thing Adam said to her on two ocasion.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#29006   2013/06/17 10:06AM
    Supercouplev...

Yes, I am hoping Vicki will start remmebering a bunch of things, and realize that Adam knew about Billy's gambling, bait him into telling her, then she can really let him have it, that would be a great scene to watch.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#29007   2013/06/17 10:18AM
    spartes

I don't understand why so much {hate} for Vicki. Vicki loves Billy and he loves her too. Let it go already VILLY is about love and they completes each other. But we love both of them and happiness once again for VILLY is just around the corner.

OH BY THE WAY DON'T FORGET GET OUR VOTE IN FOR
    BM & AH & VILLY

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#29008   2013/06/17 11:08AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote spartes: I don't understand why so much {hate} for Vicki. Vicki loves Billy and he loves her too. Let it go already VILLY is about love and they completes each other. But we love both of them and happiness once again for VILLY is just around the corner.

OH BY THE WAY DON'T FORGET GET OUR VOTE IN FOR
    BM & AH & VILLY

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

I don't understand all the hate either (I think some people are going to hate her no matter what she does), they say she is too much about daddy, and Billy needs to drop her, I guess they don't realize they can't have it both ways, if they want less of a daddy's girl, then she needs to stay with Billy. They also complain about her wanting a baby with Billy, why is this such a bad thing, and really, they get a baby, and that will be the end of that problem. So, if they stay married, (I'm sure they will) have a baby, and she finds a job somewhere other than Newman, what would they complain about (I'm sure they will find something)

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#29009   2013/06/17 11:17AM
    elizadolittle

They're interviewing BM on The Talk today.

#29010   2013/06/17 12:25PM
    Supercouplev...

It seems they are picking up all the stories from todays show (US), tomorrow, what are the odds they will pick up where they left off for Villy too. I'm sure it was leading up to an angry Billy storming out, then Vicki sees him and Chloe on Thursday, or will they just drop it, and pick it up Thursday with a bunch of missing pieces, any guesses?

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

« 2896 2897 2898 2899 2900 2901 2902 2903 2904 2905 2906 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list