List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/22 10:51AM, Views: 2298398, Replies: 46346
    « 2895 2896 2897 2898 2899 2900 2901 2902 2903 2904 2905 » »| page:
    #28991   2013/06/16 09:14PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    beautyseat

It's obvious that Scott Clifton channels....well, Scott Clifton, in his portrayal of Liam. Gheeesh, he has the self-control of a 6-month old Irish Setter puppy. It's one thing to be excited and another to act, well....bonkers.

It's not Scott's fault however, that no one at HLN told the presenters how to handle a tie, just in case. They stepped all over Billy's win and we didn't even get to see his reaction. And being the gentleman that he is, Billy let Scott go on and on. BTW, could they have picked out anyone worse than Giada to interview them? First of all, her dress was bizarre and I thought her tiny boobs were going to roll out on the floor. And she needs to stick to scripted cooking shows b/c she obviously has nothing else to offer but vapid chatter. Poor Billy! He deserves so much more. At least he missed getting kissed on the lips by that Sheryl Underwood. Doug Davidson wasn't so lucky.

At the end of the day, though, our sweet Billy has TWO Daytime Emmys that no one can ever take away. And HLN will fall by the wayside soon enough.

What's really exciting is that Billy will have several more reels to choose from for next year with the upcoming gambling intervention/confrontations and the baby drama.

Did anyone see Amelia? They had some of the Y&R people way in the back, like EH and GR.

#28992   2013/06/16 09:16PM
    villyforever55

Quote spartes: Isn't that just like Billy we love he didn't mention Adam part in blackmailing him. Billy just man up and didn't put blame on no other but himself. But if that was someone else everybody else name would have been the blame.But thing will started come back to Vicki and she will feel bad for not beleiving Billy. I also like the way Lauren reminded Chloe of thing she did to Billy & Cane with high and might self. I just needed to put that out there.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

I had another thought. Billy is the only one who prays and gives thanks. That's probably why he can be so forgiving and doesn't try to hurt anyone. He set Chelsea up with Jabot and he tends to be mindful of CHloes feelings too even after she took Delia away from him. He's a good guy. Yes he has his demons and he's not perfect. It he could give husband lessons to some folks.

#28993   2013/06/16 09:16PM
    villyforever55

Quote spartes: Isn't that just like Billy we love he didn't mention Adam part in blackmailing him. Billy just man up and didn't put blame on no other but himself. But if that was someone else everybody else name would have been the blame.But thing will started come back to Vicki and she will feel bad for not beleiving Billy. I also like the way Lauren reminded Chloe of thing she did to Billy & Cane with high and might self. I just needed to put that out there.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

I had another thought. Billy is the only one who prays and gives thanks. That's probably why he can be so forgiving and doesn't try to hurt anyone. He set Chelsea up with Jabot and he tends to be mindful of CHloes feelings too even after she took Delia away from him. He's a good guy. Yes he has his demons and he's not perfect. It he could give husband lessons to some folks.

#28994   2013/06/16 09:19PM
    villyforever55

Sorry for the double post.

#28995   2013/06/16 11:08PM
    elizadolittle

Yay I'm so happy BM won

#28996   2013/06/17 04:09AM
    greengrass

I just went over the winning list and it look's like Doug Davidson and Billy Miller were the only two to win for the Y&R.CONGRATULATIONS two both of them.They are both outstanding actor's.

A VERY BIG CONGRATULATION'S TO BILLY MILLER,my favorite actor of all times.

#28997   2013/06/17 06:16AM
    greengrass

Putting our adorable couple back on the front page where they belong

VILLY MAGIC

#28998   2013/06/17 07:23AM
    greengrass

Do you know how i would like to see Villy's relationship take a surprising turn.

They are both at the gala but not together and Victoria faint's and Billy run's to her and he is crying for her to wake up and they go to the hospital and Billy is just frantic thinking there is something wrong with Victoria and then the Dr. comes in and tell's Billy that his wife will be just fine and so will his baby.

That would be a dramatic reunion.It won't happen that way but we can always dream can't we

#28999   2013/06/17 07:23AM
    spartes

Not only is Billy Miller is wonderful person in real life but we get that same person in Billy Abbott. So no wonder he does such a great job it come natural to BM /BA. HANDSOME{OMG}.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#29000   2013/06/17 07:28AM
    spartes

Quote greengrass: Do you know how i would like to see Villy's relationship take a surprising turn.

They are both at the gala but not together and Victoria faint's and Billy run's to her and he is crying for her to wake up and they go to the hospital and Billy is just frantic thinking there is something wrong with Victoria and then the Dr. comes in and tell's Billy that his wife will be just fine and so will his baby.

That would be a dramatic reunion.It won't happen that way but we can always dream can't we

I LIKE THAT AND IT NEED TO HAPPEN!!!!!!!!

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

« 2895 2896 2897 2898 2899 2900 2901 2902 2903 2904 2905 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list