List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/28 11:20AM, Views: 2151707, Replies: 44891
    « 2894 2895 2896 2897 2898 2899 2900 2901 2902 2903 2904 » »| page:
    #28981   2013/06/16 05:36PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    My-iceVilly

Quote greengrass: We don't get the HLN tv channel were i live,so who ever watch's it will have to fill us in,Who Billy Miller is with and who win's.REALLY HOPING BM TAKES HOME THE AWARD.

GOOD LUCK BILLY MILLER

WE'RE ALL ROOTING FOR YOU

Doug Davidson won for best lead actor so far where Y&R and the acting categories are concern. Loved how happy he was to have finally won his first emmy after so many nominations. I laughed when he kissed Sheryl, that fat black woman from the talk, she was the one who interviewed him LOL.

Billy & SC from B&B tied for best supporting actor. Their interview was funny LOL. They wanted to make their statues fight LOL.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/16 05:40PM
    #28982   2013/06/16 05:49PM
    My-iceVilly

I said that the battle in the supporting actor category would be between Billy & SC from B&B and look they tied for the win LOL. I said that SC was Billy's only competition, not that the other actors are not great but that I didn't really like their emmy reels especially JB (Ronan). Anyway they are all winners in my book but congrats to all the winners so far. Oh also Billy looked really nice LOL, his hair is still long like how he looked on AMC as Richie.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/16 05:51PM
    #28983   2013/06/16 06:17PM
    Supercouplev...

I had some errands to run, got home just in time for the winners to be called, what timing, watched the interview then changed (I really don't like watching award shows), that worked out so well for me, Love Billy and Amelia. Love that he mentioned JC, and waved to Corbin.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#28984   2013/06/16 06:44PM
    spartes

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote zuzu61: GOOOO Billy.. Bring home that Emmy tonight!!!

TEAM BILLY

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

BILLY MILLER WON YES BILLY MILLER WON. TRUE IT WAS A TIE BUT. BUT BILLY MILLER STILL WON.THE BOTTEM LINE IS HE WON.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#28985   2013/06/16 06:54PM
    villyforever55

Quote spartes:
    Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote zuzu61: GOOOO Billy.. Bring home that Emmy tonight!!!

TEAM BILLY

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

BILLY MILLER WON YES BILLY MILLER WON. TRUE IT WAS A TIE BUT. BUT BILLY MILLER STILL WON.THE BOTTEM LINE IS HE WON.

Yes he did and he looked really good. I remember the scene be submitted and it was a great performance he gave with Jack. He deserved to win.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#28986   2013/06/16 08:03PM
    Deana4Villy

So happy Billy won! He was very gracious to Scott Clifton, since it was his first win. I didn't even realize Billy won, until while I was watching Scott accept, the closed captions read it was Billy's 2nd win and they showed him shaking Peter's hand in the audience.
    So, who was Billy with? Missy was on his left, but was that the serious girlfriend on his right? She hugged Scott, so I thought she worked with him, but when Billy got to the mike they showed her, like she was important to him. She actually looked somewhat familiar, but maybe she just has one of those faces. The camera wasn't on Billy at all when he was announced as the 2nd winner.

I watched the red carpet on HLN, but it looked like ET in the background was interviewing the soap nominees. HLN seemed to have everything but, so I guess I was watching the wrong thing. The only soap personality HLN had was Lauralee and just as they posed a question to her about JC, they went to a commercial before she could even answer.

#28987   2013/06/16 08:31PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote beautyseat: If I had Madame Miranda's crystal ball, I'd love to look into it and predict if/when:

Billy Miller wins a Daytime Emmy tonight (Please YES!)

Billy and Vicki return soon to the comfort of each other's loving arms, in delicious peace and passion

A little miracle has been created and Villy will become parents once again

Victor will realize he's picked Billy Boy clean and moves on to other prey (there's always Adam to kick around)

Billy's restaurant and Vicki's book take them in all sorts of juicy soapy directions, all the while maintaining their sweet private refuge at home. (Get dead bolts for all the doors, close the shutters, and activate selective call block).

And last but not least....

VILLY GETS A BED!!!!!!

And all their kids climb into bed with them in the morning, laughing, talking and happy;

The only part I disagree with, is Victor, I like him being against them, it is part of the dynamic pairing (I just would like Billy to really get the upper hand on Victor). I don't mind him calling Billy names either, if he were nicer, then Billy would have to let up on him, I like it when Billy takes on Victor, and I don't want that to stop.

The rest I love, especially all the kids jumping into bed with them, what a fun time that would be.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I like it when Billy & Victor butt heads as well, I just love it when he takes him on, like just really give it to him and I love that he is so against Villy being together but what I don't like as u said is Billy not being able to get the upper hand on him or even just a final say whenever they would have their arguments/talks. I want Villy to get a bed, it's been way over due now. I know that it doesn't matter where they bake cookies just as long we get something since we hardly ever get any Villy love scenes now but I just want a bed for them, darn it. LOL.

#28988   2013/06/16 08:39PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote beautyseat: If I had Madame Miranda's crystal ball, I'd love to look into it and predict if/when:

Billy Miller wins a Daytime Emmy tonight (Please YES!)

Billy and Vicki return soon to the comfort of each other's loving arms, in delicious peace and passion

A little miracle has been created and Villy will become parents once again

Victor will realize he's picked Billy Boy clean and moves on to other prey (there's always Adam to kick around)

Billy's restaurant and Vicki's book take them in all sorts of juicy soapy directions, all the while maintaining their sweet private refuge at home. (Get dead bolts for all the doors, close the shutters, and activate selective call block).

And last but not least....

VILLY GETS A BED!!!!!!

BM would be very happy about a bed. He said on the chat that couch lovin was hard on his back. Of course, they haven't even tried our the new comfy couch yet.

I don't like it when they fight, but now that Billy has laid it all out, I really don't want him to grovel and beg for forgiveness right now. He knows he's wrong and is taking responsibility by admitting it. If she pushes him away, then I'm ready to see her apologize this time, and let him know what he means to her.

I saw when he said that on twitter during the live chat thing about the bed, yes JFP & staff can u give these two a bed already, u hear him. *whispers* a bed *whispers* LOL.

#28989   2013/06/16 08:53PM
    Deana4Villy

We've joked on here about how Victor has to have the last word, but JC confirmed in her book that EB insists on it. Jeanne said it was actually a competition between them to get the last word in a scene. They'd both keep ad-libbing hoping the director would yell "cut" before the other one could speak again. JC said she only got the best of him once. She said it was a scene at Gloworm when she said her last line she literally jumped up and moved out of the set so quickly she surprised them both. That left EB speechless. I'm hoping Billy or Michael M. might take that challenge up where JC left off.

#28990   2013/06/16 08:57PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote Deana4Villy: So happy Billy won! He was very gracious to Scott Clifton, since it was his first win. I didn't even realize Billy won, until while I was watching Scott accept, the closed captions read it was Billy's 2nd win and they showed him shaking Peter's hand in the audience.
    So, who was Billy with? Missy was on his left, but was that the serious girlfriend on his right? She hugged Scott, so I thought she worked with him, but when Billy got to the mike they showed her, like she was important to him. She actually looked somewhat familiar, but maybe she just has one of those faces. The camera wasn't on Billy at all when he was announced as the 2nd winner.

I watched the red carpet on HLN, but it looked like ET in the background was interviewing the soap nominees. HLN seemed to have everything but, so I guess I was watching the wrong thing. The only soap personality HLN had was Lauralee and just as they posed a question to her about JC, they went to a commercial before she could even answer.

I just read a quote that Billy didn't hear his name called either. He said he was sitting down thinking it was Scott's and they were pulling him back up.

« 2894 2895 2896 2897 2898 2899 2900 2901 2902 2903 2904 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list