List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/01 05:32PM, Views: 2160349, Replies: 44996
    « 2893 2894 2895 2896 2897 2898 2899 2900 2901 2902 2903 » »| page:
    #28971   2013/06/16 12:11PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    beautyseat

If I had Madame Miranda's crystal ball, I'd love to look into it and predict if/when:

Billy Miller wins a Daytime Emmy tonight (Please YES!)

Billy and Vicki return soon to the comfort of each other's loving arms, in delicious peace and passion

A little miracle has been created and Villy will become parents once again

Victor will realize he's picked Billy Boy clean and moves on to other prey (there's always Adam to kick around)

Billy's restaurant and Vicki's book take them in all sorts of juicy soapy directions, all the while maintaining their sweet private refuge at home. (Get dead bolts for all the doors, close the shutters, and activate selective call block).

And last but not least....

VILLY GETS A BED!!!!!!

#28972   2013/06/16 12:36PM
    villyforever55

Quote beautyseat: If I had Madame Miranda's crystal ball, I'd love to look into it and predict if/when:

Billy and Vicki return soon to the comfort of each other's loving arms, in delicious peace and passion

Victor will realize he's picked Billy Boy clean and moves on to other prey (there's always Adam to kick around)

Billy's restaurant and Vicki's book take them in all sorts of juicy soapy directions, all the while maintaining their sweet private refuge at home. (Get dead bolts for all the doors, close the shutters, and activate selective call block).

VILLY GETS A BED!!!!!!

And all their kids climb into bed with them in the morning, laughing, talking and happy;

#28973   2013/06/16 12:51PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote beautyseat: If I had Madame Miranda's crystal ball, I'd love to look into it and predict if/when:

VILLY GETS A BED!!!!!!

BM would be very happy about a bed. He said on the chat that couch lovin was hard on his back. Of course, they haven't even tried our the new comfy couch yet.

I don't like it when they fight, but now that Billy has laid it all out, I really don't want him to grovel and beg for forgiveness right now. He knows he's wrong and is taking responsibility by admitting it. If she pushes him away, then I'm ready to see her apologize this time, and let him know what he means to her.

#28974   2013/06/16 12:56PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote villyforever55:

VILLY GETS A BED!!!!!!

And all their kids climb into bed with them in the morning, laughing, talking and happy;

The only part I disagree with, is Victor, I like him being against them, it is part of the dynamic pairing (I just would like Billy to really get the upper hand on Victor). I don't mind him calling Billy names either, if he were nicer, then Billy would have to let up on him, I like it when Billy takes on Victor, and I don't want that to stop.

The rest I love, especially all the kids jumping into bed with them, what a fun time that would be.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#28975   2013/06/16 01:51PM
    spartes

VILLY has the fight in them and mostly VILLY has the love that all the other couples on there don't have. I'm not being mean but it true to fact.I just wish the the writers would let them have some peace for awhile. Once VILLY get over this test and it's not a little text neither but a long one. VILLY need to have some {JOY}.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#28976   2013/06/16 02:10PM
    beautyseat

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote villyforever55:

VILLY GETS A BED!!!!!!

The only part I disagree with, is Victor, I like him being against them, it is part of the dynamic pairing (I just would like Billy to really get the upper hand on Victor). I don't mind him calling Billy names either, if he were nicer, then Billy would have to let up on him, I like it when Billy takes on Victor, and I don't want that to stop.

The rest I love, especially all the kids jumping into bed with them, what a fun time that would be.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I like all of your amendments to my wishes and predictions!

True. I don't want Victor to actually go away. I just want Billy to stand up to him. Calmly and quietly and firmly. But please, Billy needs to stop with the secrets from Vicki. That only gives Old Vic ammo. And let's not forget that about half of Billy's troubles are engineered by the old vulture. HATE VICTOR!

Yes. Vicki needs to ask for forgiveness for a change. Hormones or not, Billy desperately needs her right now. His addiction is no different from Jack's or her mother's. And if she refuses to address the pain that Billy is in right now, then someone else, maybe Jill or Jack or Traci, needs to give her a reminder.

Also, I too would settle for some kind of whoopie time on the new couches. But seriously, Veeps, we have been down to pecks on the cheeks or noses for the past several weeks, and now, for a while, we won't even have that. Waaaahhhh!

Finally, oh yum. All the kiddoes in their big comfy bed. Villy fans would feel like they had died and gone to heaven. Who cares if they have four kids. Some are saying that it's too much for one couple. John has four. Victor has four. What's the difference anyway. They never show any of the kids on the show. Villy could have 12 kids but we'd never seem them! Let 'em have four. There's anice symmetry to that. Please!!!

If any of these wishes come true, I'm going to change my user name to Madame Beautyseat. Just so you know.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/16 02:12PM
    #28977   2013/06/16 02:55PM
    zuzu61

GOOOO Billy.. Bring home that Emmy tonight!!!

#28978   2013/06/16 03:20PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote zuzu61: GOOOO Billy.. Bring home that Emmy tonight!!!

TEAM BILLY

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#28979   2013/06/16 04:14PM
    greengrass

We don't get the HLN tv channel were i live,so who ever watch's it will have to fill us in,Who Billy Miller is with and who win's.REALLY HOPING BM TAKES HOME THE AWARD.

GOOD LUCK BILLY MILLER

WE'RE ALL ROOTING FOR YOU

#28980   2013/06/16 04:43PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote greengrass: I think Victoria will figure it out on her own after her and Billy have this last fight.

Then when Nikki comes back she will tell her everything and then she will tell her mother that she thinks that she has pushed Billy away for good this time and that's where Nikki's conversation with Billy comes in.

I think Victoria will find out about Adam knowing and blackmailing Billy but not right away,When Jill confront's Carmine about Billy's gambling he just might tell her that Adam and Michael new too.I don't now how Victoria will find out about Adam but she will.

Did I miss something, Jill confronts Carmine about Billy gambling, how does she know about Carmine. I read that she finds out about Lauren's affair, Jill will have a lot to say to Carmine.....Nice to see her getting out, and involved with her family....Go Jill. As for Jill encouraging Billy, I think it has more to do with him not letting go, and giving in to the gambling. I'm sure he is upset about Vicki not believing him, I mean really, I know he has been lying and sneaking around, but, he has proven time and again, he will not cheat on her, they have 3 yrs of history to prove that, I can see him needing a cooling off period, and Vicki is really going to have to prove how sorry she is for not believing. You know, all she has to do is (what he did Nov. 2011), heart on sleeve, tears in eyes, sorry, sorry...he would melt.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Yeah I think that Billy is going to be really upset with her too, that she didn't believe him. He may need a cooling off period that's true. It's such a silly plot point though cause why would Vicki not believe him. Why would Billy use his gambling to cover up anything after what had happened to her. Further more like u said he has proven to her for 3 years now that he doesn't want anyone else.

As for Jill I love that she is getting mix up with her other family members, like Billy & Lauren who are both going through problems of their own. It's been way over due now. If & when she ever finds out about Carmine & Lauren or that he is also partly responsible for helping Billy further his gambling, I hope that she really lets him have it, can't stand that snake. Such a shame I use to like him but these writers have ruin him for me, now I just want him to go. Carmine could have tried to help Billy with his gambling by telling Vicki about it or Abby but instead he decided to take advantage of him.

« 2893 2894 2895 2896 2897 2898 2899 2900 2901 2902 2903 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list