List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/24 01:27PM, Views: 2301170, Replies: 46376
    « 2892 2893 2894 2895 2896 2897 2898 2899 2900 2901 2902 » »| page:
    #28961   2013/06/16 08:02AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    spartes

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote greengrass: I think Nikki and Jill will both be TEAM VILLY and god help Victor if he try's anything,Jill will eat him for breakfast especially when it comes to Billy.

I would love to see Jill and Victor go toe to toe over Villy.That would be something to watch,Of all the people in GC Jill is one of the one that won't back down from him.She can hold her own when comes to Victor,at least she use too.

Good morning, everyone!

Seeing Jill going after Victor would be a sight to behold. She can be nasty, mean and dangerous when it comes to her baby boy. Especially after everything Victor has done or tried to do to Villy in the past. Cant' wait to see that.

Villy forever!!

I'm be right here wait cause we all know that mother bear can bring it.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#28962   2013/06/16 08:24AM
    Supercouplev...

With so many people on their side (and such amazing love), how could they possibly fail.

TEAM VILLY

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#28963   2013/06/16 08:41AM
    greengrass

I think i would actually pay to see Jill and Villy go after Victor and Adam.That would be a s/l worth watching.Those two wouldn't now what hit them.

#28964   2013/06/16 08:55AM
    Supercouplev...

Ok, out of pure curiosity, went over to soapcetral, to see how the voting was coming, 213 votes, Vicki has 111, Chloe has 74, so, even over their, Villy are winners

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#28965   2013/06/16 09:30AM
    spartes

Isn't that just like Billy we love he didn't mention Adam part in blackmailing him. Billy just man up and didn't put blame on no other but himself. But if that was someone else everybody else name would have been the blame.But thing will started come back to Vicki and she will feel bad for not beleiving Billy. I also like the way Lauren reminded Chloe of thing she did to Billy & Cane with high and might self. I just needed to put that out there.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#28966   2013/06/16 10:35AM
    villyforever55

Quote Supercouplevilly: With so many people on their side (and such amazing love), how could they possibly fail.

TEAM VILLY

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I just love Villy! I hope they remember what they have with each other, true love and devotion and three (for now) great kids. They have created a family that no one else among their combined families have, when no one thought they should have ever been together. In the time that they have been together, Nick waffled between Phyllis and Sharon, and is now engaged to Avery. Ashley married and divorced Tucker. Jack has been to the alter almost three times with three different women, and Adam, well enough about him. They have so much to be thankful for and I hope they both remember that and get back to being Villy! With a new baby Newbott!

Villy Forever!!

#28967   2013/06/16 11:06AM
    Supercouplev...

I just think it is so funny, the way people want Billy with Chloe because him and Vicki have become so boring, I mean come on, here are your choices, people going back and forth between their exes, they keep bringing in new people for them to be with, or actually keep couples together, and just tell stories around them....I prefer the latter. I know this is a soap and their has to be drama, but why do couples have to be interesting, if a couple works, just leave them together.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#28968   2013/06/16 11:37AM
    villyforever55

Quote spartes: Isn't that just like Billy we love he didn't mention Adam part in blackmailing him. Billy just man up and didn't put blame on no other but himself. But if that was someone else everybody else name would have been the blame.But thing will started come back to Vicki and she will feel bad for not beleiving Billy. I also like the way Lauren reminded Chloe of thing she did to Billy & Cane with high and might self. I just needed to put that out there.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

Billy did man up; he knows his addiction is his problem and now he admitted that he needs help. Love my Billy!

And, has Chloe forgotten that Billy is Lauren's nephew? Or that Lauren would have forgotten the stuff Chloe has pulled in the past? Really Chloe always likes to think that it was so long ago that it doesn't matter, so she can sit in judgement of someone else. She's done that very thing to Billy before. Glad Lauren put her in her place nicely.

#28969   2013/06/16 11:42AM
    spartes

Quote Supercouplevilly: I just think it is so funny, the way people want Billy with Chloe because him and Vicki have become so boring, I mean come on, here are your choices, people going back and forth between their exes, they keep bringing in new people for them to be with, or actually keep couples together, and just tell stories around them....I prefer the latter. I know this is a soap and their has to be drama, but why do couples have to be interesting, if a couple works, just leave them together.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I TOTALLY AGREE!

#28970   2013/06/16 11:55AM
    villyforever55

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote greengrass: I think Victoria will figure it out on her own after her and Billy have this last fight.

Then when Nikki comes back she will tell her everything and then she will tell her mother that she thinks that she has pushed Billy away for good this time and that's where Nikki's conversation with Billy comes in.

I think Victoria will find out about Adam knowing and blackmailing Billy but not right away,When Jill confront's Carmine about Billy's gambling he just might tell her that Adam and Michael new too.I don't now how Victoria will find out about Adam but she will.

Did I miss something, Jill confronts Carmine about Billy gambling, how does she know about Carmine. I read that she finds out about Lauren's affair, Jill will have a lot to say to Carmine.....Nice to see her getting out, and involved with her family....Go Jill. As for Jill encouraging Billy, I think it has more to do with him not letting go, and giving in to the gambling. I'm sure he is upset about Vicki not believing him, I mean really, I know he has been lying and sneaking around, but, he has proven time and again, he will not cheat on her, they have 3 yrs of history to prove that, I can see him needing a cooling off period, and Vicki is really going to have to prove how sorry she is for not believing. You know, all she has to do is (what he did Nov. 2011), heart on sleeve, tears in eyes, sorry, sorry...he would melt.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Maybe she needs to pull out the thigh high leather boots, leather outfit and green cape. I'm sure that would get Billy's attention!

Villy Forever!

« 2892 2893 2894 2895 2896 2897 2898 2899 2900 2901 2902 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list