List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/22 06:58AM, Views: 2141022, Replies: 44734
    « 2891 2892 2893 2894 2895 2896 2897 2898 2899 2900 2901 » »| page:
    #28951   2013/06/15 11:59PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    My-iceVilly

Quote Supercouplevilly: I don't know why so many people are talking about Billy cheating (from what I read), it was just a kiss and nothing more, sounds like Chloe thinks it would make things uncomfortable between them, so, what is the big deal.

I still say Victoria will figure out he was telling the truth on her own, mainly because of her finding the poker chip, I mean really what was the point of it, it was dropped when she found it, (because of Victor) I totally believe, it was just meant for her to remember, so she will believe Billy. I really think it would be interesting (and really awesome), if Victoria figured out that this is what Adam was hinting about, when he was talking like he had something to blackmail them with, I would love for her to confront him about that, can you picture the look on Adam's face....priceless.

I also think, once she figures Billy was telling the truth, she will go looking for him, see him with Chloe, blame herself for pushing him away (again), then go talk to Jill. I have complete faith in these 2, and yes the writers too, they like Villy, they have shown that they will get them through things, they showed that as soon as they took over.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I think that one of two things will happen: either she will find out from Adam about Billy gambling which will confirm that Billy was telling the truth or she will figure it out on her own and then she will go looking for him to tell him that she believes him, then she will see him with Chloe. I think that after she sees him with Chloe that they are going to get into another fight which will lead to Jill trying to persuade him to fight for his marriage. Still have to wonder why would Jill need to persuade him to fight for his marriage. You don't think that he finds out about Vicki knowing that Adam is the father of Chelsea's baby and gets p!ssed that she is accusing him of keeping a secret when she was keeping one of her own? Maybe Jill is trying to persuade him cause he feels like Vicki would be better off without him or maybe Vicki still doesn't believe him about his gambling and he doesn't know what to do to make her believe him. At least Jill is Team Villy.

#28952   2013/06/16 12:25AM
    My-iceVilly

Love what the person said on the two scoops column for this week referring to Billy's Lady Luck comment:

"Lady Luck has given you a loving wife, wonderful children, a beautiful home…anything a man could dream for. Please don't lose this, Billy!

The columnist also liked the idea of Victoria writing a children's book. I like the idea too cause it will be her own thing but I still want her to mix it up in the corporate thing, not talking about Newman. I also like the idea cause that means she will be having scenes with Traci, yay.

#28953   2013/06/16 04:56AM
    greengrass

I think Victoria will figure it out on her own after her and Billy have this last fight.

Then when Nikki comes back she will tell her everything and then she will tell her mother that she thinks that she has pushed Billy away for good this time and that's where Nikki's conversation with Billy comes in.

I think Victoria will find out about Adam knowing and blackmailing Billy but not right away,When Jill confront's Carmine about Billy's gambling he just might tell her that Adam and Michael new too.I don't now how Victoria will find out about Adam but she will.

#28954   2013/06/16 05:14AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote greengrass: I think Victoria will figure it out on her own after her and Billy have this last fight.

Then when Nikki comes back she will tell her everything and then she will tell her mother that she thinks that she has pushed Billy away for good this time and that's where Nikki's conversation with Billy comes in.

I think Victoria will find out about Adam knowing and blackmailing Billy but not right away,When Jill confront's Carmine about Billy's gambling he just might tell her that Adam and Michael new too.I don't now how Victoria will find out about Adam but she will.

Did I miss something, Jill confronts Carmine about Billy gambling, how does she know about Carmine. I read that she finds out about Lauren's affair, Jill will have a lot to say to Carmine.....Nice to see her getting out, and involved with her family....Go Jill. As for Jill encouraging Billy, I think it has more to do with him not letting go, and giving in to the gambling. I'm sure he is upset about Vicki not believing him, I mean really, I know he has been lying and sneaking around, but, he has proven time and again, he will not cheat on her, they have 3 yrs of history to prove that, I can see him needing a cooling off period, and Vicki is really going to have to prove how sorry she is for not believing. You know, all she has to do is (what he did Nov. 2011), heart on sleeve, tears in eyes, sorry, sorry...he would melt.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#28955   2013/06/16 05:21AM
    greengrass

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote greengrass: I think Victoria will figure it out on her own after her and Billy have this last fight.

Did I miss something, Jill confronts Carmine about Billy gambling, how does she know about Carmine. I read that she finds out about Lauren's affair, Jill will have a lot to say to Carmine.....Nice to see her getting out, and involved with her family....Go Jill. As for Jill encouraging Billy, I think it has more to do with him not letting go, and giving in to the gambling. I'm sure he is upset about Vicki not believing him, I mean really, I know he has been lying and sneaking around, but, he has proven time and again, he will not cheat on her, they have 3 yrs of history to prove that, I can see him needing a cooling off period, and Vicki is really going to have to prove how sorry she is for not believing. You know, all she has to do is (what he did Nov. 2011), heart on sleeve, tears in eyes, sorry, sorry...he would melt.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I read it on the Jill thread,that Jill confront's Carmine about Lauren and Billy's gambling.

#28956   2013/06/16 05:37AM
    greengrass

I think Nikki and Jill will both be TEAM VILLY and god help Victor if he try's anything,Jill will eat him for breakfast especially when it comes to Billy.

I would love to see Jill and Victor go toe to toe over Villy.That would be something to watch,Of all the people in GC Jill is one of the one that won't back down from him.She can hold her own when comes to Victor,at least she use too.

#28957   2013/06/16 06:15AM
    beautyseat

It's so good to wake up and see our sweeties on Page 1. Thanks to all of you to help keep it that way.

I always like to re-read spoilers from a week or two ago. Sometimes there are clues left behind are shoved aside. Like, last week's DC spoiler about Vicki and Billy BOTH having secrets, and it wonders who will have the bigger secret, and who will be more ticked off. Vicki is keeping a huge blockbuster to herself....Adam's baby. And let's face it, Vicki can say all she wants about being over Victor and NE, but the main reason why she cares about Adam's baby (well, it IS her nephew/niece) is that Adam would have a new Newman grandchild and heir, and she and Billy have come up with nothing so far in the baby race. Vicki has made it a race, and Billy will be none to happy to have all of that come home to roost.

So we're in for a roller coaster ride with Villy. Billy's in the doghouse for gambling and a supposed tryst with Chloe (Chloe? Boy, those hormones really do cause delusions). Then, there's Vicki's secret. Maybe a Newman-Abbott split over Summer. Jill counseling Billy. Nikki counseling Billy. And hoping hoping hoping that Baby Newbott, His Royal Tinyness, makes a surprise appearance very soon.

Oh, how I'd love to gear up for a super summer Baby Bott watch this summer!!!!!

#28958   2013/06/16 06:50AM
    greengrass

I don't see how Billy is going to fight for his marriage if he moves out of the house.

I think Jill is going to tell Billy to fight for his marriage and Nikki is going to tell Victoria the same thing.Jill now's how much Billy loves Victoria and Nikki now's how much Victoria loves Billy. I think they just might co-excist in the house for Johnny's sake.I might be wrong.But i can't see how they can fight for their marriage if their naught in the same house.

If Billy moves out that gives Victor free rain on Victoria and he won't have a chance of making it work with her.

How long are they going to drag this out with Villy?

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/16 06:56AM
    #28959   2013/06/16 07:01AM
    Supercouplev...

Well, my guess would be Jill confronts Carmine sometime next month, it seems this will be the week, Jill sees what is going on with her family, first Lauren then Billy, time for Jill to fight for something really important, can't wait.....Team Jill

Was watching the Tokyo senes, reminded me of a deal in the SID magazine, biggest wedding disasters, and for Y&R they had Sharon Newman, and Tucker McCoy oops

As for who has the biggest secret, yeah, I would say Billy's is (Vicki's secret isn't hers), but I can see Billy questioning her timing on wanting to do treatments to get pregnant, the timing is pretty close. Pretty interesting if you think about it, Vicki has always wanted a baby with Billy, and Billy has never cheated, but both of these constants come into question at the same time. The only real split I can see coming, is, Billy getting help, I still say they will be back, the end of July, or the first part of Aug, and they will make their baby. I will also put in, Vicki is probably putting extra pressure on herself, because of Adam's baby, and that may be one of the reasons they have been unsecessful.

I also have to wonder if this is Billy's high price, Vicki not believing him, and being convinced he is having an affair, that is pretty big.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/16 07:05AM
    #28960   2013/06/16 07:28AM
    villyforever55

Quote greengrass: I think Nikki and Jill will both be TEAM VILLY and god help Victor if he try's anything,Jill will eat him for breakfast especially when it comes to Billy.

I would love to see Jill and Victor go toe to toe over Villy.That would be something to watch,Of all the people in GC Jill is one of the one that won't back down from him.She can hold her own when comes to Victor,at least she use too.

Good morning, everyone!

Seeing Jill going after Victor would be a sight to behold. She can be nasty, mean and dangerous when it comes to her baby boy. Especially after everything Victor has done or tried to do to Villy in the past. Cant' wait to see that.

Villy forever!!

« 2891 2892 2893 2894 2895 2896 2897 2898 2899 2900 2901 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list