List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/23 06:07AM, Views: 2142800, Replies: 44756
    « 2890 2891 2892 2893 2894 2895 2896 2897 2898 2899 2900 » »| page:
    #28941   2013/06/15 03:06PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    My-iceVilly

Quote butterfly affect:
    Quote greengrass: I guess Jill has to find out what's going on in order for her to have a heart to heart next week with Billy.So the only way she is going to find out anything is from Victoria unless Billy tell's Chloe,but I'm not so sure Chloe would say anything to Jill,she would try and help him on her own.So yes i can see Victoria going and talking to jill seen Nikki is away.But then I'm naught so sure that Billy would say anything to Chloe about it,Billy doesn't talk about his life with Victoria to anyone and he sure and h**l would say anything to Chloe about his gambling.So yes i would say it's Victoria who fill's them in.

He better not. I'm not going to lie I don't trust these writers and the least thing I could say about Maria is that she did keep at least two couples happy. These new writers are just all over the place with everyone and its ridiculous. I see the that there's spoilers this week coming up and after with billy talking to his ex stalker, they better not have him turn to her just because there problems in villys marriage. I feel like they believe that people cheating on their spouse just because things are rough and that's not always the way to go. I'm sorry but I'm having a hard time believing that billy would risk his marriage with the love of his life for an ex stalker he couldn't even stand to be around. That's changing to much history and to me that suicidal. Ever since Victoria has came into Billy's life he has been a one woman type of man and I just don't see him purposely hurting Victoria in that way. I think they think its okay when really it just makes fans mad for insulting their intelligence. I still can't believe that Lauren cheated on Michael. And here I was excited about getting new writers, guess next time I will be careful what I wish for. Our guy billy needs to get himself together because he would be devasted if Victoria moved on, but hopefully it won't come to that.

I hear ya, these writers are all about the doom & gloom and the whole third party thing it seems. I can't believe that Lauren cheated on Michael either. They to me before Villy came along of course, have always seem like a very strong couple, always supporting each other and then Lauren out of the blue goes and do something like that, just didn't make any sense. I would have more than likely have bought a one night stand with Carmine but sleeping with him over & over again till a point where we were all even wondering if she had showered before sleeping with Michael that night.

I get that writers like to regress a character sometimes to try and make them even stronger than they were before (or they just don't know what else to do with that character) but give me a very good absolute reason for it to happen. There was no reason for her to do that to Michael or dear I say cheat like that and now I just don't get where her head is at cause she keeps letting Carmine back in. I am starting to think that if she hadn't gotten caught when she did that she would probably still be sleeping with Carmine.

I mean they backed her so far into that affair that when the truth finally came out she was blaming Michael for her poor choices, she just didn't have any real good reason for why it had happened, other than maybe she was lusting after Carmine. She just needs to stop leading Michael on and just tell him how she really feels about Carmine IMO and also the writers need to stop with the foolishness. If their idea of fixing Michael & Lauren's marriage is to have them take 1 step forward and then 20 steps backwards, they might as well end them now cause that is just plain stupid. It's already bad enough that they have made her look really bad not just with the affair but also through the bullying thing with Fen, they just need to fix her real fast.

I don't trust these writers with Villy's current situation either but I am still not worried. I feel like with Villy these writers have gotten them past two very angsy situations already where they came out being happier than ever, where other couples are now only having their angst to over come. Of course all of that was just last year, so yeah I guess we really can't trust them now, can we? I still say that they only added Chloe to the mix cause the gambling thing would probably be just like with Jack's pill addiction story line which happend just at the very end of last year. Also if u realize they have Vicki not believeing Billy's confession which is I am sure is a plot point to give them even more angst. Then I am pretty sure that Billy is going to be upset that she didn't believe him when he had told her truth. *sighs*

#28942   2013/06/15 03:49PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote Deana4Villy: The way the scene was left was interesting. It seemed like her words were supposed to be ominous somehow, but Billy is telling the truth, so he shouldn't have to worry about her not forgiving him for that reason. We're all waiting to see just exactly how she feels about him gambling. She sounded so logical about it when it seemed hypothetical to her. She acknowledged it is a serious addiction and wondered why he hadn't told her so she could help him. If he convinces her it is real, I doubt she'll be so logical about it. I still think she'll want to help him, though.

I'll have to see how it plays, but I don't get how he could be willing to seek help and Victoria continue to think it is a lie. Going to counseling is awfully far to go for a lie.

I feel like the writers realize that if they had just stuck with the gambling story and then have the fallout happen, that it would probably be a little repetive so they added Chloe to give it a different outcome. What also doesn't make it seem repetive is that now that he has confess, Vicki doesn't believe him, which means that they wouldn't be able to get to the recovery part of his adiction right away but now they have to deal with if Billy is telling her the truth or not. Of course as we know because of what happens this week bewteen him & Chloe, Vicki will really think that he is using his gambling to cover his socal affair with Chloe. So that is going to spin things further out of control. Maybe Adam will tell her about Billy gambling and that's how she will know that Billy was being honest with her.

#28943   2013/06/15 05:13PM
    greengrass

You could tell by the look on Billy's face that he was very hurt when Victoria didn't believe him.

Victoria is going to find out that Billy was telling the truth all along about the gambling and that he wasn't having an affair with Chloe Then we have Jill and Nikki in their corner.

So this time it's going to be Victoria having to get Billy to forgive her instead of the other way around.Let's just hope it's not to late when she finally finds out the truth.

Still hoping for a really good out come for Villy.

Isn't it kind of funny that they just broke up Kevin and Chloe and now they are breaking up Alex and Abbey.I think they are going to try an Alex/Chloe pairing.I now any time they had scene's together you could see the chemistry.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/15 05:15PM
    #28944   2013/06/15 05:25PM
    villyforever55

Quote Deana4Villy: It would definitely smart for Billy to realize Victoria doesn't believe him after he pretty much poured out all of his confessions, other than Adam's involvement. He even told her that he needed her support to kick the habit. I'm really proud of him too. And those were great performances by both of them.

It's too obvious, and too easy to be dramatic, but I think he could put it all to rest if he just handed his phone over to Victoria and told her to look at the call history and the websites he's been on. He could tell her to ask him whatever she wants, because he's done lying to her. He could even explain in detail how he got the restaurant, including who was there. The more details he can give her, the more she'd be able to believe him.

I know he's been lying to her so much to cover this up, but I'm hoping she realizes that Nikki did the same thing, and it's not that different.

I sort of got a kick out of Billy saying he also used to drink a lot when Victoria talked about his history with Chloe. To me it was like he was saying he had to be drunk to be with her.

I remember Billy telling Jack, before he and Chloe got married, that she was not the one, but he married Chloe anyway for Delia and Chloe knew that. And, he was doing a lot of drinking. So, nothing will happen there.

#28945   2013/06/15 05:31PM
    villyforever55

Quote greengrass: I imagine the hormone shots have stopped,so maybe Victoria will start thinking straight,Because deep down she now's that Billy would never cheat on her naught with anybody.

Deep down, Victoria knows that Billy would never cheat on her, he is a one-woman man, something he has never really been before, not even for Mac. When Mac and Billy were on the outs, before Victoria, he did have a little fun in a loading doc with some chick he met and Mac found out. So, this is a different Billy. He adores his wife and knows that he belongs to her.

Villy Forever!!

#28946   2013/06/15 05:44PM
    Supercouplev...

I don't know why so many people are talking about Billy cheating (from what I read), it was just a kiss and nothing more, sounds like Chloe thinks it would make things uncomfortable between them, so, what is the big deal.

I still say Victoria will figure out he was telling the truth on her own, mainly because of her finding the poker chip, I mean really what was the point of it, it was dropped when she found it, (because of Victor) I totally believe, it was just meant for her to remember, so she will believe Billy. I really think it would be interesting (and really awesome), if Victoria figured out that this is what Adam was hinting about, when he was talking like he had something to blackmail them with, I would love for her to confront him about that, can you picture the look on Adam's face....priceless.

I also think, once she figures Billy was telling the truth, she will go looking for him, see him with Chloe, blame herself for pushing him away (again), then go talk to Jill. I have complete faith in these 2, and yes the writers too, they like Villy, they have shown that they will get them through things, they showed that as soon as they took over.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#28947   2013/06/15 06:26PM
    villyforever55

Quote My-iceVilly:
    Quote spartes: ALL MY MIND WILL LET ME SEE IS VILLY FOUNDING THEIR WAY BACK WERE THEY ALWAYS BEEN AND THAT IS IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER AND BEING ON THE SAME PAGE AND EVEN MORE STRONGER THAN BEFORE talking thing out as before. I DO SEE THEM TWO GOING AFTER ADAM FULL FORCE AND I WANT THEM TO WITH ALL THEY GOT. Adam did the wrong thing and that was mess with our Billy and on top of that blackmailing him to. VILLY must pound Adam in the ground together.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVERR

How funny will it be if it does turn out indeed that Vicki was right about Adam all along and that her hormones were not getting the best of her. Maybe Adam is plotting to take Newman away from Victor but not before humiliating him in the process. It would make sense as to why he would want Vicki out of the company. I could see Adam doing that, remember what he said before and this was before he had taken the bullet for Victor, that Victor is never getting his company back. Maybe Adam is glad to have a relationship with Victor but he is convince it will only happen at his expense or if Victor can get something from him and I think he is like "just screw it, the old man is just using u anyway". I also think that Adam seeing how Victor has treated Vicki since being at Newman until where she had quit, she didn't have to work to get Victor to care about her actions (even if Victor is a sexist) but Adam feels that he has to. Like I said before if Adam had to make some kind of a deal just to have a relationship with Victor, this was never going to last. I do believe though that Victor does care about Adam. Of course it could also just be that Adam doesn't want to live in a world where Victor will dictate how he should live his life, so Adam is like "screw that" LOL.

Team Villy against Adam, ooh I would love that LOL. He is going to regret messing with Vicki's fancy pants indeed LOL. Adam is not going to know what hit him LOL. Vicki & Adam are worthy adversaries and I would like to see the writers visit that again.

Agreed. Adam is up to something, but I hope he doesn't think he can outfox Victor, who is the master. And Victoria is right about Adam, hormones or not. Let the games begin!

Villy Forever!!

#28948   2013/06/15 07:25PM
    Supercouplev...

First let me say, I don't care about Adam or Victor, neither one should be running NE, the only thing I would be happy with, is, if Vicki were to get it, and run it, I am so over Adam and Victor, their relationship, or non-relationship, whatever it is they have going, is very boring.

Watching the little bit of Chelse and Dylan, that I didn't ffwd through, it is funny, Chelsea saying I love you, and expecting something in return, just makes me think about the first time Victoria said it, and she expected nothing in return (that is love)

I said it before and I will say it again, they seem to be locking doors on past pairings, Sharon/Adam..meaningless sex, Nick/Phyllis...The truth about Summer, now I do believe they are doing it with Chloe/Billy, after the kiss they will talk about how it didn't mean anything, and how he will never love anybody the way he loves Vicki. I will also say this, I don't see how anyone could try to have a relationship with Billy, that knows about how he treats, and how he feels about Vicki, I just can't see anything even coming close to matching it, and if anyone sees the way he can be, how could you settle for less, you would constantly be comparing yours to his relationship with Vicki (just like Phyllis always did with Nick and Sharon). I think if you know someone and how they are with their partner, it would be tough to not compare.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#28949   2013/06/15 07:46PM
    villyforever55

Quote Supercouplevilly: First let me say, I don't care about Adam or Victor, neither one should be running NE, the only thing I would be happy with, is, if Vicki were to get it, and run it, I am so over Adam and Victor, their relationship, or non-relationship, whatever it is they have going, is very boring.

Watching the little bit of Chelse and Dylan, that I didn't ffwd through, it is funny, Chelsea saying I love you, and expecting something in return, just makes me think about the first time Victoria said it, and she expected nothing in return (that is love)

I said it before and I will say it again, they seem to be locking doors on past pairings, Sharon/Adam..meaningless sex, Nick/Phyllis...The truth about Summer, now I do believe they are doing it with Chloe/Billy, after the kiss they will talk about how it didn't mean anything, and how he will never love anybody the way he loves Vicki. I will also say this, I don't see how anyone could try to have a relationship with Billy, that knows about how he treats, and how he feels about Vicki, I just can't see anything even coming close to matching it, and if anyone sees the way he can be, how could you settle for less, you would constantly be comparing yours to his relationship with Vicki (just like Phyllis always did with Nick and Sharon). I think if you know someone and how they are with their partner, it would be tough to not compare.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Everything you said is right. Vickie could run NE and Billy would be her greatest supporter, with no jealousy. He would be so proud of her. Villy is a hard act to follow as a couple. I mean, when he was married to Chloe, they lived in the pool house. When he and Victoria decided to move in together, he bought them a house. Not a grand mansion, but a home. Waht they have to true love. Why would anyone be willing to settle for less than that?

Villy Forever!!

#28950   2013/06/15 09:28PM
    My-iceVilly

You know I don't get those crazy ba$tards how can they have Nick reveal Summer's true paternity to Phyllis on Wed and then no real follow up after that. Don't they know that something like this needs to be up, front & center, all in our faces, building momentum. If anything I would have just saved the reveal for a Friday cliffhanger and then just let everything go the week after that. Then on Friday's CDN which is Monday's US, Nick got cold feet about telling Jack anything, so there goes some more tension that was needed for this story. I swear by the time that Jack gets the truth it might have lost all of the tension that is needed to draw us in. Lucky for Y&R those 3 are all great actors cause I don't see the need for Nick to hold back on telling the truth when he knows that his daughter desperately wants to do the mamba with her brother. So stupid. *rme*

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/15 09:33PM
    « 2890 2891 2892 2893 2894 2895 2896 2897 2898 2899 2900 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list