List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/16 12:35PM, Views: 2246506, Replies: 45968
    « 2889 2890 2891 2892 2893 2894 2895 2896 2897 2898 2899 » »| page:
    #28931   2013/06/15 11:24AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    My-iceVilly

Quote spartes: ALL MY MIND WILL LET ME SEE IS VILLY FOUNDING THEIR WAY BACK WERE THEY ALWAYS BEEN AND THAT IS IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER AND BEING ON THE SAME PAGE AND EVEN MORE STRONGER THAN BEFORE talking thing out as before. I DO SEE THEM TWO GOING AFTER ADAM FULL FORCE AND I WANT THEM TO WITH ALL THEY GOT. Adam did the wrong thing and that was mess with our Billy and on top of that blackmailing him to. VILLY must pound Adam in the ground together.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVERR

How funny will it be if it does turn out indeed that Vicki was right about Adam all along and that her hormones were not getting the best of her. Maybe Adam is plotting to take Newman away from Victor but not before humiliating him in the process. It would make sense as to why he would want Vicki out of the company. I could see Adam doing that, remember what he said before and this was before he had taken the bullet for Victor, that Victor is never getting his company back. Maybe Adam is glad to have a relationship with Victor but he is convince it will only happen at his expense or if Victor can get something from him and I think he is like "just screw it, the old man is just using u anyway". I also think that Adam seeing how Victor has treated Vicki since being at Newman until where she had quit, she didn't have to work to get Victor to care about her actions (even if Victor is a sexist) but Adam feels that he has to. Like I said before if Adam had to make some kind of a deal just to have a relationship with Victor, this was never going to last. I do believe though that Victor does care about Adam. Of course it could also just be that Adam doesn't want to live in a world where Victor will dictate how he should live his life, so Adam is like "screw that" LOL.

Team Villy against Adam, ooh I would love that LOL. He is going to regret messing with Vicki's fancy pants indeed LOL. Adam is not going to know what hit him LOL. Vicki & Adam are worthy adversaries and I would like to see the writers visit that again.

#28932   2013/06/15 11:34AM
    My-iceVilly

Quote greengrass: I would really enjoy watching Villy go after Adam with everything they have in them.I also think it's time Victoria told her father were to get off and naught cave in or be manipulated by him anymore.It's time she stood on her own two feet and naught needing her father's approval for anything she does.She loves Billy and all her father ever does is put him down and call him names right in front of her.Sure she stands up for him but sometimes just naught at the right time.Like when he call's him Billy Boy.Victoria should say something.

Yeah I would also like to see Vicki defend Billy whenever Victor would call him Billy boy, I mean I know that she defends him all the time but we want to see it happen on cue. I however just feel like she has reach a point where she just can't bother. I would get tired too if it were me but then again if it were me he wouldn't be allowed in my house until he knew how to talk properly to my husband LOL. Some people just needs to grow up and Victor is one of those people although that's way over due for him now.

#28933   2013/06/15 11:36AM
    Supercouplev...

I'm not worried, Vicki isn't going to know what to think, I think she will think he is doing both, gambing and cheating, she will go talk to Jill, then Chloe will come home,

#28934   2013/06/15 11:37AM
    My-iceVilly

Quote greengrass: I can honestly see Villy splitting and for quit awhile not just for a couple of weeks.That will give Victor time to swoop in and corrupt Victoria's mind against Billy.How do we now what Nikki is going to say to Billy,maybe she's not on their side this time.

I am just getting so worried for Villy,more than I usually am

A part me hopes secretly that the reason why Nikki is talking to him is because Vicki is in the hospital.

#28935   2013/06/15 11:55AM
    greengrass

I guess Jill has to find out what's going on in order for her to have a heart to heart next week with Billy.So the only way she is going to find out anything is from Victoria unless Billy tell's Chloe,but I'm not so sure Chloe would say anything to Jill,she would try and help him on her own.So yes i can see Victoria going and talking to jill seen Nikki is away.But then I'm naught so sure that Billy would say anything to Chloe about it,Billy doesn't talk about his life with Victoria to anyone and he sure and h**l would say anything to Chloe about his gambling.So yes i would say it's Victoria who fill's them in.

#28936   2013/06/15 12:51PM
    greengrass

Quote greengrass: Villy belongs on the front page so that is were i am sending them

WITH LOTS AND LOTS OF VILLY LOVE

VILLY MAGIC

TEAMVILLY HAS LOTS OF LOVE

#28937   2013/06/15 01:23PM
    butterfly af...

Quote greengrass: I guess Jill has to find out what's going on in order for her to have a heart to heart next week with Billy.So the only way she is going to find out anything is from Victoria unless Billy tell's Chloe,but I'm not so sure Chloe would say anything to Jill,she would try and help him on her own.So yes i can see Victoria going and talking to jill seen Nikki is away.But then I'm naught so sure that Billy would say anything to Chloe about it,Billy doesn't talk about his life with Victoria to anyone and he sure and h**l would say anything to Chloe about his gambling.So yes i would say it's Victoria who fill's them in.

He better not. I'm not going to lie I don't trust these writers and the least thing I could say about Maria is that she did keep at least two couples happy. These new writers are just all over the place with everyone and its ridiculous. I see the that there's spoilers this week coming up and after with billy talking to his ex stalker, they better not have him turn to her just because there problems in villys marriage. I feel like they believe that people cheating on their spouse just because things are rough and that's not always the way to go. I'm sorry but I'm having a hard time believing that billy would risk his marriage with the love of his life for an ex stalker he couldn't even stand to be around. That's changing to much history and to me that suicidal. Ever since Victoria has came into Billy's life he has been a one woman type of man and I just don't see him purposely hurting Victoria in that way. I think they think its okay when really it just makes fans mad for insulting their intelligence. I still can't believe that Lauren cheated on Michael. And here I was excited about getting new writers, guess next time I will be careful what I wish for. Our guy billy needs to get himself together because he would be devasted if Victoria moved on, but hopefully it won't come to that.

#28938   2013/06/15 01:44PM
    greengrass

I don't like Chloe and i don't trust her as far as i could throw her.But i don't think Billy would do anything to hurt Victoria that way because he loves her to much.Next week it says in one of the spoiler that Jill convinces Billy to fight for his marriage to Victoria.I really don't think anything will happen between Billy and Chloe,naught if he's going to fight for his marriage.Jill will be keeping an eye on things i'm sure.

#28939   2013/06/15 02:15PM
    Mer2

Quote butterfly affect:
    Quote greengrass: I guess Jill has to find out what's going on in order for her to have a heart to heart next week with Billy.So the only way she is going to find out anything is from Victoria unless Billy tell's Chloe,but I'm not so sure Chloe would say anything to Jill,she would try and help him on her own.So yes i can see Victoria going and talking to jill seen Nikki is away.But then I'm naught so sure that Billy would say anything to Chloe about it,Billy doesn't talk about his life with Victoria to anyone and he sure and h**l would say anything to Chloe about his gambling.So yes i would say it's Victoria who fill's them in.

He better not. I'm not going to lie I don't trust these writers and the least thing I could say about Maria is that she did keep at least two couples happy. These new writers are just all over the place with everyone and its ridiculous. I see the that there's spoilers this week coming up and after with billy talking to his ex stalker, they better not have him turn to her just because there problems in villys marriage. I feel like they believe that people cheating on their spouse just because things are rough and that's not always the way to go. I'm sorry but I'm having a hard time believing that billy would risk his marriage with the love of his life for an ex stalker he couldn't even stand to be around. That's changing to much history and to me that suicidal. Ever since Victoria has came into Billy's life he has been a one woman type of man and I just don't see him purposely hurting Victoria in that way. I think they think its okay when really it just makes fans mad for insulting their intelligence. I still can't believe that Lauren cheated on Michael. And here I was excited about getting new writers, guess next time I will be careful what I wish for. Our guy billy needs to get himself together because he would be devasted if Victoria moved on, but hopefully it won't come to that.

*applauding* Most of us watched the inception of this couple and know the real Villy, so just because they try to rewrite it doesn't mean I have to belive it. Billy is finally with a woman, his wife, who loves him for who he is, not because he is an Abbott. A woman he would do anything for and wants nothing more then to make her happy. That the Billy I know.

And, although Vicky didn't believe him (and I can understand that), I am so happpy he confessed instead of letting her think he was having an affair. BM and AH delivered a great performance! I was heartbroken for the both of them; they were both hurting.

Villy Forever!!!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/15 02:25PM
    #28940   2013/06/15 02:48PM
    Deana4Villy

The way the scene was left was interesting. It seemed like her words were supposed to be ominous somehow, but Billy is telling the truth, so he shouldn't have to worry about her not forgiving him for that reason. We're all waiting to see just exactly how she feels about him gambling. She sounded so logical about it when it seemed hypothetical to her. She acknowledged it is a serious addiction and wondered why he hadn't told her so she could help him. If he convinces her it is real, I doubt she'll be so logical about it. I still think she'll want to help him, though.

I'll have to see how it plays, but I don't get how he could be willing to seek help and Victoria continue to think it is a lie. Going to counseling is awfully far to go for a lie.

« 2889 2890 2891 2892 2893 2894 2895 2896 2897 2898 2899 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list