List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/25 06:17AM, Views: 2301488, Replies: 46378
    « 2888 2889 2890 2891 2892 2893 2894 2895 2896 2897 2898 » »| page:
    #28921   2013/06/15 08:57AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    spartes

Well Billy don't have to worry about Adam blackmailing him now and no one else.That part is over and we can picture Billy giving Adam a piece of his mind when once again throw it up in Billy face. You we been really worried about VILLY but once Vicki start thinking about what Billy said to her about the gambling she will want to help him. I also think when she see Billy & Chloe together then her mind will go into overdrive and Vicki will think Billy was just lying to her and not being truth.
    I have to ask is that the way IVF really have thinking and doing like that? Cause I really don't know anything about it. I just wanted to reach inside and give Billy a hug we all know he need one. Billy don't want Vicki mad at him Billy says he can't handler that. But VILLY will get over this bump in their marriage to and Vicki will this time ask Billy forgive her this time.{CAN WE SAY A STRONGER ANSD MORE LOVING VILLY}

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#28922   2013/06/15 09:53AM
    spartes

ALL MY MIND WILL LET ME SEE IS VILLY FOUNDING THEIR WAY BACK WERE THEY ALWAYS BEEN AND THAT IS IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER AND BEING ON THE SAME PAGE AND EVEN MORE STRONGER THAN BEFORE talking thing out as before. I DO SEE THEM TWO GOING AFTER ADAM FULL FORCE AND I WANT THEM TO WITH ALL THEY GOT. Adam did the wrong thing and that was mess with our Billy and on top of that blackmailing him to. VILLY must pound Adam in the ground together.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVERR

#28923   2013/06/15 09:54AM
    greengrass

Putting our Villy back front and center

VILLY MAGIC

#28924   2013/06/15 10:09AM
    greengrass

I would really enjoy watching Villy go after Adam with everything they have in them.I also think it's time Victoria told her father were to get off and naught cave in or be manipulated by him anymore.It's time she stood on her own two feet and naught needing her father's approval for anything she does.She loves Billy and all her father ever does is put him down and call him names right in front of her.Sure she stands up for him but sometimes just naught at the right time.Like when he call's him Billy Boy.Victoria should say something.

#28925   2013/06/15 10:29AM
    My-iceVilly

Quote greengrass: I wonder how long there going to drag this out with Billy and Victoria.I hope their back on track and be pregnant by Aug.

Well Victoria is suppose to see Billy and Chloe in another suggestive situation this week.Just because someone hug's you it doesn't mean your having an affair with them.

I see there is nothing in the DTR spoilers for Villy at all.

We all know that Vicki seeing Billy & Chloe in yet another close moment is just a plot point to try and drive her & Billy further apart and give them more angst. Maybe she decides that she is going to believe him and help him with his gambling and then looky he is with Chloe, which is just going to seal the deal to her that he was lying about his gambling and then that will well u know. I guess it would be way too easy and obviously the writers think so too if the gambling was their only problem. I also think that another added problem is going to be Billy being upset with Vicki for not believing him. Wonder if she will ever tell him that she knows about Adam being the father of Chelsea's baby. Then of course another problem is going to a rise for them in the form of Jack being Summer's real father. I don't see them taking sides here but something tells me that Jack & Nick is going to make it very hard for them to just be very neutral about their roles in this. I mean Jack is going to need the support of all his family members including his little brother and Nick is going to need the support of all of his family members including his big sister. That's just way too much drama for one couple. Poor them. Oh and lets not forget about her not knowing about Adam as yet. Whew!

#28926   2013/06/15 10:38AM
    greengrass

With all this drama and stuff Villy is going through I'm sorry but my happy thought's for Villy surviving this is getting very weak.I don't now if i can watch the fall of Villy again.I feel so bad for them.

#28927   2013/06/15 10:55AM
    greengrass

I imagine the hormone shots have stopped,so maybe Victoria will start thinking straight,Because deep down she now's that Billy would never cheat on her naught with anybody.

#28928   2013/06/15 11:00AM
    My-iceVilly

Quote spartes: Well Billy don't have to worry about Adam blackmailing him now and no one else.That part is over and we can picture Billy giving Adam a piece of his mind when once again throw it up in Billy face. You we been really worried about VILLY but once Vicki start thinking about what Billy said to her about the gambling she will want to help him. I also think when she see Billy & Chloe together then her mind will go into overdrive and Vicki will think Billy was just lying to her and not being truth.
    I have to ask is that the way IVF really have thinking and doing like that? Cause I really don't know anything about it. I just wanted to reach inside and give Billy a hug we all know he need one. Billy don't want Vicki mad at him Billy says he can't handler that. But VILLY will get over this bump in their marriage to and Vicki will this time ask Billy forgive her this time.{CAN WE SAY A STRONGER ANSD MORE LOVING VILLY}

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

I don't think that it is going to be a hug between him & Chloe this time they already did that, if not the kiss then I am assuming maybe something very awkward happens between them which is on cue as Vicki walks in. I am guessing it has something to do with him being shirtless or they are going to do one of those cliche moments from those teenage high school romance movies where the guy falls on top of the girl by mistake. *smh*

#28929   2013/06/15 11:06AM
    greengrass

I can honestly see Villy splitting and for quit awhile not just for a couple of weeks.That will give Victor time to swoop in and corrupt Victoria's mind against Billy.How do we now what Nikki is going to say to Billy,maybe she's not on their side this time.

I am just getting so worried for Villy,more than I usually am

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/15 11:07AM
    #28930   2013/06/15 11:12AM
    greengrass

I was thinking maybe Billy get's drunk and Chloe try's to help him and she loose's her balance and they fall with Billy on top of her just as Victoria walk's in.

I am getting more worried by the minute for Villy,they have a lot to over come this time.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/15 11:16AM
    « 2888 2889 2890 2891 2892 2893 2894 2895 2896 2897 2898 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list