List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/20 03:25PM, Views: 2296429, Replies: 46337
    « 2887 2888 2889 2890 2891 2892 2893 2894 2895 2896 2897 » »| page:
    #28911   2013/06/14 08:22PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    My-iceVilly

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote My-iceVilly:
    Quote Supercouplevilly: It took a lot for him to tell her the truth, and then for her not to believe him, that has to hurt, yes, he has been lying, (not that I blame her, just looking at his perspective), he had to really dig down to tell her. Anyway

I really believe their next love scene will be at the GCAC. Just have to get past all this other stuff.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

It did take a lot of courage for him to finally tell her the truth and I am really proud of him for that but there has been too many lies before that confession and now she just won't believe him. She however needs to remember how she is keeping a secret of her own from him, so that's another road block for them to overcome. You know about the Billy & Chloe kiss, how much u want to bet that it happens just as Vicki is trying to work things out with him.

AWwww. memories of 2011, when they just couldn't come together on when they wanted to work things out, I really don't think they will drag it out this time.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Yeah it does feel like 2011, awww. Remember when I kept asking, just where are they going to go with this gambling thing for Billy and look it's no longer about that now. It's as if the writers somehow thought if they had to only focus on that alone, then it would be like with Jack's addiction story last year, so they added Chloe to the mix. They have also been playing on Victoria's insecurities for a while now. Crazy ba$tards (the writers I mean LOL).

#28912   2013/06/14 09:23PM
    Deana4Villy

It would definitely smart for Billy to realize Victoria doesn't believe him after he pretty much poured out all of his confessions, other than Adam's involvement. He even told her that he needed her support to kick the habit. I'm really proud of him too. And those were great performances by both of them.

It's too obvious, and too easy to be dramatic, but I think he could put it all to rest if he just handed his phone over to Victoria and told her to look at the call history and the websites he's been on. He could tell her to ask him whatever she wants, because he's done lying to her. He could even explain in detail how he got the restaurant, including who was there. The more details he can give her, the more she'd be able to believe him.

I know he's been lying to her so much to cover this up, but I'm hoping she realizes that Nikki did the same thing, and it's not that different.

I sort of got a kick out of Billy saying he also used to drink a lot when Victoria talked about his history with Chloe. To me it was like he was saying he had to be drunk to be with her.

#28913   2013/06/15 12:54AM
    My-iceVilly

Quote Deana4Villy: It would definitely smart for Billy to realize Victoria doesn't believe him after he pretty much poured out all of his confessions, other than Adam's involvement. He even told her that he needed her support to kick the habit. I'm really proud of him too. And those were great performances by both of them.

It's too obvious, and too easy to be dramatic, but I think he could put it all to rest if he just handed his phone over to Victoria and told her to look at the call history and the websites he's been on. He could tell her to ask him whatever she wants, because he's done lying to her. He could even explain in detail how he got the restaurant, including who was there. The more details he can give her, the more she'd be able to believe him.

I know he's been lying to her so much to cover this up, but I'm hoping she realizes that Nikki did the same thing, and it's not that different.

I sort of got a kick out of Billy saying he also used to drink a lot when Victoria talked about his history with Chloe. To me it was like he was saying he had to be drunk to be with her.

I was wondering about that too, that if he had just given her some real hard proof that he was really gambling like maybe his phone history or maybe tell her to ask Michael (not Carmine he kept trying to get Billy to gamble), then maybe she wouldn't be so confuse and know that he was telling the truth. I still find it very interesting that they are keeping the Adam part of the whole thing under wraps, wonder why? It's clear now why Jill is trying to persuade Billy to fight for his marriage cause next week Vicki sees Billy & Chloe in another close moment. I am guessing that he spills coffee on his shirt and has to take it off at Kathrine's. They already have them hugging and Vicki seeing it and apparently the kiss doesn't happen until July so.

#28914   2013/06/15 04:07AM
    Deana4Villy

Obviously Billy isn't proud of Adam's involvement, but I don't think he's purposely hiding that in his confession. All of the facts spilled out in logical order. I think the Summer thing will hit, Vicki will admit what she knows to Adam, and he'll try to reciprocate with the info on Billy. Then she'll know he's telling her the truth. But probably not before whatever else happens with Chloe. That's soapy. It can't be done that Villy just have a very long talk to clear the air, completely quell Vicki's insecurity, and decide how to help him recover. That wouldn't play on screen for weeks on end, and probably bore all but Villy's fans. I remember an SID picture of them in January that said something like all they have to do is sit and stare at each other for us to love them. So true.

#28915   2013/06/15 04:34AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote Deana4Villy: Obviously Billy isn't proud of Adam's involvement, but I don't think he's purposely hiding that in his confession. All of the facts spilled out in logical order. I think the Summer thing will hit, Vicki will admit what she knows to Adam, and he'll try to reciprocate with the info on Billy. Then she'll know he's telling her the truth. But probably not before whatever else happens with Chloe. That's soapy. It can't be done that Villy just have a very long talk to clear the air, completely quell Vicki's insecurity, and decide how to help him recover. That wouldn't play on screen for weeks on end, and probably bore all but Villy's fans. I remember an SID picture of them in January that said something like all they have to do is sit and stare at each other for us to love them. So true.

Yes, that is quite soapy, anything to extend the angst (amybody else notice they seem to locking doors on old relationships, I think that's what they are doing with Billy/Chloe), poor Chloe and Chilly fans, being used liked that. I am starting to go back to 2011 again, Billy finally tells her about Lucy, then the fight begins (not because of the truth, but because of Phyllis and Chloe), I guess they love to keep a secret, just to have it not mean as much as something else.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/15 04:36AM
    #28916   2013/06/15 05:06AM
    greengrass

I think once Victoria finds out that Billy was telling the truth about the gambling and she didn't believe him and then she will think it's her fault that Billy turned to Chloe.So then Billy is going to have to convince her that there is nothing going on between him and Chloe.I am so glad that Jill is finally going to be there for Billy and help him through this with his gambling and Victoria.

#28917   2013/06/15 06:26AM
    spartes

Quote greengrass: I think once Victoria finds out that Billy was telling the truth about the gambling and she didn't believe him and then she will think it's her fault that Billy turned to Chloe.So then Billy is going to have to convince her that there is nothing going on between him and Chloe.I am so glad that Jill is finally going to be there for Billy and help him through this with his gambling and Victoria.

I sure will be glad when all that come into play.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#28918   2013/06/15 06:38AM
    greengrass

Now that Jill is in Billy's corner where his marriage is concerned and the gambling.I would just like to see old Vic try something.I would love to see Jill and Victor go toe to toe where Billy and Victoria are concerned.We now that Nikki has a talk with Billy but there is nothing out there about Victor.But we all now he will be in there like a dirty shirt.

#28919   2013/06/15 08:34AM
    Supercouplev...

This is how I see it going (see if I get it right this time). Billy storms out (maybe even tells Vicki where he is going), he ends up at the bar at the club drinking, surprise surprise, he runs into Chloe. Vicki at home starts thinking, and sees all the signs she has missed (poker chip), goes looking for Billy.....

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/15 08:38AM
    #28920   2013/06/15 08:50AM
    greengrass

I wonder how long there going to drag this out with Billy and Victoria.I hope their back on track and be pregnant by Aug.

Well Victoria is suppose to see Billy and Chloe in another suggestive situation this week.Just because someone hug's you it doesn't mean your having an affair with them.

I see there is nothing in the DTR spoilers for Villy at all.

« 2887 2888 2889 2890 2891 2892 2893 2894 2895 2896 2897 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list