List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/21 11:57PM, Views: 2254946, Replies: 46045
    « 2795 2796 2797 2798 2799 2800 2801 2802 2803 2804 2805 » »| page:
    #27991   2013/05/26 07:28PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    Deana4Villy

Quote Supercouplevilly: Did it really say, his gambling addiction is revealed to Victoria (I know she doesn't know he is gambling), but they really need to change up the wording (she knows about the addiction) I will also say, of course it will be a rough patch recovery is never easy.

The key (to me), in the spoiler about Billy paying, is the fact that it doesn't say, he loses, until it plays out, I will believe the way he pays, is through the law.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I agree she knows about the addiction, just not that he's gambling again, but that is what it says. Not sure what the timeline for their spoilers are, though. It isn't under something like "down the road," so I assume the next couple of weeks. It also says Michael tells his mother his marriage is over, so we finally get Gloria back on screen.

#27992   2013/05/26 08:18PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote beautyseat:
    Quote Deana4Villy: Thoughts on the baby: When this s/l got started, she specifically said invitro. So far, all they've done is help nature along with the fertility drug that increases the number of eggs released in a cycle. This is why I think they are going to simply be surprised by a pregnancy at some point. Either that, or they have to make the decision to stop, or go forward with the next step of scheduling the invitro. I tend to think they don't want to go that clinical on the show. Once the decision to do invitro is made, it's full steam ahead. A lot of steps and hurdles to clear, but it isn't like the couple go about their lives blissfully unaware of what's happening.

As for the confession, I think him admitting he's been gambling again is enough to dumbfound Victoria. I mean she was kidnapped. And Billy knew Max. Who's to say these professional gamblers weren't friends with Max too? And, Eddie was killed, but does that mean Billy's gambling debt is gone? Eddie obviously owed Max and now Max went to prison, so how is that any better than Billy not paying Eddie before he went to jail? It's not like Billy can even begin to say he had nothing to do with it. Victoria was afraid after her ordeal that someone could be coming next, and Billy could very well be rolling out the welcome mat for them. I also don't think he'll admit it to her until he is ready to swear it off completely, and be under the belief that he can simply quit because he wants to.

Your post is so comforting. It's like a fuzzy blanket and a soft pillow to curl up with. I think you're right on both counts. A natural pregnancy would be so much more "Villy" than a clinical procedure. (Not to knock science at all, because any method that works is special!) The question remains as to why the writers would say IVF. Do they not know how that works!!! But maybe they're planning a night up awesome passion for Villy that we have yet to see. Hoping with everything crossed for that.

BTW, Brent Boyd used to be very newsy and full of hints where Villy is concerned. But he's pretty much clammed up now. Maybe by TPTB. He even hinted about 8 mos ago that we may get a Villy bed in 6 mos. Where oh where could it be?

And the second thing about the gambling is very probably the revelation that Vicki finds hard to believe...considering what she just went through in Miami.
    Billy is going to have some sense knocked into him about his gambling, but he's going to have to want to give it up himself. Oh, Billy, please try! Your whole future happiness is at stake.

I wonder about this though. When Billy finds out that Victoria knows that Chelsea's baby is Adam's, and that's she's withholding the info so Victor and Adam won't know there's another Newman heir, possibly the only one if she can't get pregnant, isn't Billy going to be furious again?

I don't know what in the world is going to happen with Villy, but I love them so, and will never let go.

If Victoria manages to keep Adam's baby a secret from him for much longer, then I'm going to be really disappointed in her. Her jealousy is getting ridiculous, if she simply wants to deny another Newman heir. Chelsea is afraid he'd take the baby from her, which somehow seems more excusable. Victoria having a beef with Adam is one thing, but the secret is hurting Dylan, who is completely innocent. I would think that if Victoria spent any time thinking about that, she would cave. She knows personally what it is like to love a baby, believing it is yours, and have that baby suddenly torn away from you because it is all a lie.

And, yes, if Billy finds out, he will be furious. I think this is why they had the fight, with Billy telling her that her manipulations are like her daddy. He knows it is the very thing that she doesn't generally approve of when it comes to her father. I think she'll think about it and tell Adam the truth if Chelsea doesn't cave first.

BTW, when Billy was saying that wasn't the woman he married or the mother of his children, did "children" plural strike anyone else as odd, at all? Not saying they don't share Delia and Reed too, but I honestly wondered for a second if he was referring to the baby they are trying to have.

Also, the writers were really inconsistent with the time frame from the night Billy came home late. On Wed. show, he starts flirting with her, and when she puts him off, he asks if she's still mad about him coming home late last night? In subsequent conversations, it becomes the other night, yet Wed thru Fri shows were all the same day.

Oh, and I like to think he Billy said he's a guy and doesn't get gooey eyed at the thought of a baby, so she can totally throw that comment back at him when they find out she's pregnant, and he's emotional about it. We all know he will be.

You know I keep saying that something has to give where Adam & Victoria are concern and I really hope that it's soon cause all this hate between them is just a bit too much now. It's bad enough that the writers use Vicki being shot up with what is apparently a lot of fertility drugs which is why she has become so obsess with destroying Adam till a point where it seem to have affected her on a mental level. Why can't she just avoid him like Abby & Nick are doing. Why start a war with him at all. Look I am not saying that she should kiss his a$$ just cause he saved their father or her son for that matter but Adam has already got enough blood on his hands does she really want to join him that badly? She just might if she let Chelsea's secret drag on for much longer until it's too late to tell. I wonder if she knows about Dylan as well but I really don't think that she does since this secret kind of did affect Nick's love life with Avery. Would Vicki really do that to Nick?

I wonder if Vicki were to ever tell Chelsea to tell Adam the truth that Chelsea will try to convince her that Adam will try to take the baby away from her which is why she doesn't want to tell him, I could see that happening which could drag the secret out a bit much longer. Maybe Billy tells her about his gambling and mentions Adam and then she spitefully tells Adam that she has known that baby is his and that Chelsea had every right to keep it from him. I really don't think that Chelsea is going to tell Adam anything cause she is already smitten with the idea that Dylan is going to be a better father than Adam. So I think that Adam either finds out for himself or Vicki tells him. I hope that Vicki is the one who tells him.

#27993   2013/05/26 08:55PM
    villyforever55

Chelsea is so wrong. How can she not tell him? She's so mad at him for not choosing to go to Paris that she us taking it out on his unborn child. No secret like that ever stays a secret. Adam will find out, then she should be worried. I almost forgot about Dylan. What she's doing to him is just cruel, and the only thing he has ever done is be her friend and this is how she repays him.

#27994   2013/05/26 08:57PM
    villyforever55

I almost forgot about Chloe who is now telling Chelsea she should get Dylan to marry her. Two fools together, what a pair.

#27995   2013/05/26 10:25PM
    My-iceVilly

You know what I find really funny sometimes is how the writers handle some of these character's relationship with their friends and families. So Jill after visiting Billy last year just once (maybe on screen) since her return to GC in November and was basically the first one to know about Eddie (not the kidnapping apparently) is now finally going to have a heart to heart with him. So they couldn't have a heart to heart before. Oh well I guess they must have gotten tired of us complaining about how she is spending so much time with Cane.

Then there was Murphy only finding out about Kathrine's illness until the day of the surgery. Yeah that's very believable cause he is not her husband or anything. Then there was Nikki who also didn't find out about the surgery until it was ready to happen. Also I don't believe for one second that either Nikki nor Victor would have gotten married without Kathrine being there. They would have checked to see where she was or if she was OK. There was also Devon who made an appearance visiting Kathrine in the hospital after being missing since Tucker's departure. Ester didn't know anything when she would always check up on Kathrine and especially her health.

Now all of a sudden they remember that Kevin & Michael have a mother by the name of Gloria.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/26 10:29PM
    #27996   2013/05/27 04:23AM
    Deana4Villy

In fairness to the writers, Billy and Jill don't work together, like Cain and Jill do now. I definitely miss the on screen interaction between mother and son, but it isn't like I don't think they've seen each other.

The only period of time I felt like that was during the kidnapping and aftermath. It made no sense to me that he didn't have contact with her after discussing Eddie G. It was him against the world, it seemed, and she could have been his ally.

Since then, Delia was living in the same household, so I assume he saw her during some trade-offs. He also mentioned joining her for Christmas brunch, and there was mention of Jill and Katherine seeing Johnny for his birthday. It was hard to see Katherine in the hospital and have Billy left out of it, but I like to think on some level, Jill was trying to honor Katherine's wishes.

#27997   2013/05/27 04:38AM
    greengrass

Well their only saying that the Abbott's go through another rough patch,they have been through rough patch's before and survived so let's hope they can come through this one too.That must be why Chloe,Jill and Nikki all have scene's with him because of his gambling,they will be trying to help him through it.I just hope Victoria helps him and she doesn't turn her back on him.Billy would never turn his back on her.

#27998   2013/05/27 04:38AM
    spartes

Quote My-iceVilly: You know what I find really funny sometimes is how the writers handle some of these character's relationship with their friends and families. So Jill after visiting Billy last year just once (maybe on screen) since her return to GC in November and was basically the first one to know about Eddie (not the kidnapping apparently) is now finally going to have a heart to heart with him. So they couldn't have a heart to heart before. Oh well I guess they must have gotten tired of us complaining about how she is spending so much time with Cane.

Then there was Murphy only finding out about Kathrine's illness until the day of the surgery. Yeah that's very believable cause he is not her husband or anything. Then there was Nikki who also didn't find out about the surgery until it was ready to happen. Also I don't believe for one second that either Nikki nor Victor would have gotten married without Kathrine being there. They would have checked to see where she was or if she was OK. There was also Devon who made an appearance visiting Kathrine in the hospital after being missing since Tucker's departure. Ester didn't know anything when she would always check up on Kathrine and especially her health.

Now all of a sudden they remember that Kevin & Michael have a mother by the name of Gloria.

I believe that they thought that have all those newbies in our face everyday would we would forget about the vets we learned to love ove time. They brought on too many changes all at once. They took 4 happy couples and all start falling apart all at once not.And Vicki saying one thing to Adam while in the hospital and an other thing when he get out. I'm not understanding Billy gambling either Vicki get kidnapped late last year and before the new year is in good they got Billy gambling. Knowing what just happening with Vicki is not Billy know would put his family in danger that way.JUST NEED OUR VILLY TO TALK THING OUT LIKE BEFORE ALL THIS CAME INTO PLAY.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#27999   2013/05/27 04:44AM
    greengrass

We need Villy to get through this and be happy again.When was the last time Villy was really happy.

Villy has to come through this and have their baby.

This is going to be hard to watch them going through all this emotional stuff.Just as long as Victor stays out of it,they should be able to work through it.

#28000   2013/05/27 04:52AM
    spartes

Vicki will won't turn her back on Billy but one thing we do know is daddy will be working hard to try. Victor will do his best to convince Vicki to let Billy go and daddy will lay it on heavy too. But that were Nikki come into it being there for Vicki to help her remember what her and Billy shares. And Victor lose once again VICKI CHOSE BILLY OVER HER DADDY.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

« 2795 2796 2797 2798 2799 2800 2801 2802 2803 2804 2805 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list