List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/30 01:04PM, Views: 2271537, Replies: 46123
    « 2779 2780 2781 2782 2783 2784 2785 2786 2787 2788 2789 » »| page:
    #27831   2013/05/23 10:07PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    ErikaKayy

I always seem to get insightful when I'm in bed. Weird.

Okay.

I said I was done but I need to get this off my chest.

I have shipped these two blindly, debated with a few haters & chewed out some people on a intellectual level because outright attack someone for what they ship is whack & frankly stupid.

Every time Villy has fought there's been a glimmer of hope. Something. This time all I see is a dark abyss that will eventually lead to divorce. Prove me wrong. I wanna be.

I fell in love with Billy & Victoria not just because Billy Miller & Amelia Heinle had chemistry that intrigued me. I fell for them because Victoria matured Billy while Victoria allowed Billy to discover that there was more to being Victor's daughter & the heir apparent to NE, and she had a playful, silly side. While business is very much a part of her core as a person, all of a sudden Victoria was smiling more & laughing and she just lit up from the inside. Billy, with Victoeia in his life, was his saving grace. Literally and figuratively. He got his ish together, became a more attentive dad to Delia & although still funny and witty, actually grew up when it was called for.

They went through horrible things but at least they had brains. There was a logic to it, no matter how convuluted and twisted it was to me. Something there always made me sympathize & root for them.

Now, it's a different story for me.

There's no logic to anything right now. None. I always said that I'd be okay with Villy splitting if it was done right (...if they even split at all -- I don't know), and it's not. It's really not. The idea that these two could have a kid that would tie their little family was a joke. I'm sorry I ever hoped for that. Serves me right.

Nothing makes sense & I'm left scratching my head with Villy & the show in general. I want to escape & be entertained. I dont want to be lefy feeling confused & stupid. I hate when shows treat me like I'm stupid. Shipping Villy isn't fun for me anymore. It hasnt been for sometime now. If they're regressing, what is the point? There is none. The show in general, is not fun for me anymore.

So, I'm done. I quit. Until they write these two with half a brain & some actual sense, I'm going just tap out.

The hour I use to watch Y&R will be used for something else. I will write any Y&R stuff I promised because I don't like people hanging. And lo & behold, people actually like my writing. Weird in an appreciative sort of way.

My friendships with all of you are built on a ship, yes, but it goes deeper than that for me. This has been an incredible three years. Posting. Writing. Debating. Fangirling. All of it. Thank you. It's been an experience I won't forget <3

Somewhere deep down I mostly won't forget Villy either whether their paths cross again & their paths are pulled apart.

Once again thank you.

As Villy's song says, "Until We Meet Again",
    --Erika

#27832   2013/05/23 10:26PM
    villyforever55

Quote Deana4Villy: I think they are both very wrong right now, but they don't know about each other's lies. What they do know is Victoria's comment really went right through Billy, and it hurt him. I don't know exactly how, but Victoria better do something to make him feel wanted for more than his seed, and fast. He has always been so expressive about what she means to him, and she should feel cherished. I'm not sure she's ever really made Billy feel that way. I think he generally sounds like he thinks he doesn't deserve to have her.
    I think he did want a baby with her, and to share something that precious with someone he truly loves, for once. I'm certain that is what she really wanted and the reasons originally had nothing to do with anyone but their love for each other. But this is one comment that won't be easily erased or glossed over.
    I still believe they will eventually have their own shared miracle, there's just going to be a lot of angst before then.

I agree. They are both equally wrong. But what Victoria said to Billy truly hurt him and there is no taking it back. I also think that Victoria's using of a a baby a a pawn in her fight against Adam is just wrong. All so he can't give Victor a Newman heir? What sense does that make. Vickie is just letting her jealousy and insecurities rule her mind, the same way Billy is letting his addiction rule his. I believe they can work through this, though, because they do truly love each other. Another baby for them? I hope so. Before this, they have always wanted a baby together and once they get through this, I hope they do get their little bundle of joy.

#27833   2013/05/23 10:29PM
    villyforever55

Quote ErikaKayy: I'm just gonna say I don't have hope that they'll get over this one.

I really don't. And frankly, the amount of stupidity & outright BS exhibited by these two is beyond comprehension.

I wanna be proven wrong but I don't think I will be & I don't like watching two people that were flawed yet smart, but the amount of stupidity is too frustrating for me to watch.

Thanks for the three years of posts, friendship & general awesomeness. I'll pop in sporadically because I heart you guys, but yeah, I know when to tap out.

I quit. Goodbye xo.

--Erika

Yes, they are both being ridiculous, but hang in there a little while longer and see how this plays out. I hope they can survive this, and think they will. Besides, your insight is needed here.

Villy Forever !!!

#27834   2013/05/23 10:34PM
    villyforever55

Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote Supercouplevilly: I am still completely and totally devoted to these two, I still beleive in them (I guess I'm the only one ) .

I was thinking, are their any other spoilers out there about Vicki and Adam and Newman, I don't think so, I really beleive Billy's words got through. (which is going to cost him, she will see more of what he is doing), one thing at a time.

First open Vicki's eyes to how she is acting, then she can open her eyes to the signs Billy has been sending out.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I agree.

Me, too!

Villy Forever!

#27835   2013/05/23 10:41PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote ErikaKayy: I always seem to get insightful when I'm in bed. Weird.

Okay.

I have shipped these two blindly, debated with a few haters & chewed out some people on a intellectual level because outright attack someone for what they ship is whack & frankly stupid.

Every time Villy has fought there's been a glimmer of hope. Something. This time all I see is a dark abyss that will eventually lead to divorce. Prove me wrong. I wanna be.

I fell in love with Billy & Victoria not just because Billy Miller & Amelia Heinle had chemistry that intrigued me. I fell for them because Victoria matured Billy while Victoria allowed Billy to discover that there was more to being Victor's daughter & the heir apparent to NE, and she had a playful, silly side. While business is very much a part of her core as a person, all of a sudden Victoria was smiling more & laughing and she just lit up from the inside. Billy, with Victoeia in his life, was his saving grace. Literally and figuratively. He got his ish together, became a more attentive dad to Delia & although still funny and witty, actually grew up when it was called for.

They went through horrible things but at least they had brains. There was a logic to it, no matter how convuluted and twisted it was to me. Something there always made me sympathize & root for them.

There's no logic to anything right now. None. I always said that I'd be okay with Villy splitting if it was done right (...if they even split at all -- I don't know), and it's not. It's really not. The idea that these two could have a kid that would tie their little family was a joke. I'm sorry I ever hoped for that. Serves me right.

Nothing makes sense & I'm left scratching my head with Villy & the show in general. I want to escape & be entertained. I dont want to be lefy feeling confused & stupid. I hate when shows treat me like I'm stupid. Shipping Villy isn't fun for me anymore. It hasnt been for sometime now. If they're regressing, what is the point? There is none. The show in general, is not fun for me anymore.

So, I'm done. I quit. Until they write these two with half a brain & some actual sense, I'm going just tap out.

The hour I use to watch Y&R will be used for something else. I will write any Y&R stuff I promised because I don't like people hanging. And lo & behold, people actually like my writing. Weird in an appreciative sort of way.

My friendships with all of you are built on a ship, yes, but it goes deeper than that for me. This has been an incredible three years. Posting. Writing. Debating. Fangirling. All of it. Thank you. It's been an experience I won't forget <3

Somewhere deep down I mostly won't forget Villy either whether their paths cross again & their paths are pulled apart.

Once again thank you.

--Erika

That's another thing that is sad Erika is that they don't even have their own little song anymore, "until we meet again", it's such a lovely song. JFP has completely change the entire Y&R music score department section or whatever we should call it, that's also sad. Some of the music don't even fit the mood right and just sounds out of place. I really hate that song for Nick & Avery whenever they are being all romantic.

#27836   2013/05/24 02:06AM
    Jonathan1993

Victoria is depriving her brother out of a child, but doesn't she know that'll be her niece or nephew. She's trying to deprive all of her family out of a new newman because of her own selfish desires for adam. Makes no sense to me, she hates him that much huh? Baffles me

#27837   2013/05/24 03:29AM
    Deana4Villy

Quote ErikaKayy: I always seem to get insightful when I'm in bed. Weird.

Okay.

Once again thank you.

--Erika

If you leave, you will surely be missed. I too love your insights. I will continue to look for and enjoy your fanfics. Especially if they are Villy. I know you tend to write along the lines of the show, and create terrific private moments in between what is actually happening. Since you are discouraged, they might not inspire you much anymore, but I love to read what you think they should be, and how their story should play out. I know you've sort of done that with the 50 words piece, but I just can't get too much.

I hope you'll come back to post with us again really soon.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/24 03:30AM
    #27838   2013/05/24 04:09AM
    greengrass

I think we have had our breaking point,the confession that left Victoria dumbfounded and their marriage foundering and the surprising turn in their relationship.We got everything in one scene,so i wonder what happens next.I can't see either one of them leaving not just yet anyway.I'd like to now how Victoria is going to fix this,

Victoria hurt Billy deeply,it wasn't even an Abbott heir,she wanted a Newman heir to up one on Adam.

#27839   2013/05/24 04:46AM
    greengrass

I think it's going to take Billy along time to get over what Victoria said to him.You could tell by the look on his face just how bad her comment hurt him.

I hope what Billy said to Victoria sank in,after his comment about them naught deserving to have a kid,left her dumbfounded.

Right now they are both hurting because of what was said.We'll see today if Billy's words sank in or not when she meets with Adam and her father.I feel bad for Billy because i really believe he wanted a baby with Victoria because he loves her so much.

#27840   2013/05/24 05:30AM
    Supercouplev...

I think it is interesting, with the writing for Villy, a conversation (with the right words) can fix everything, no other couple can say that

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/24 05:33AM
    « 2779 2780 2781 2782 2783 2784 2785 2786 2787 2788 2789 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list