List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/12/19 11:45AM, Views: 2376884, Replies: 46655
    « 2760 2761 2762 2763 2764 2765 2766 2767 2768 2769 2770 » »| page:
    #27641   2013/05/21 10:25PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    My-iceVilly

Quote ErikaKayy: Am I wrong to say that all of my Villy optimism has been shot to hell?

In my head, I know I ship them & I always will but my heart can't anymore. I don't know what this regime is doing with them anymore & both characters have irked me to death and back again.

So. There it is.

I feel what I feel & I'll sit back, shut up & watch Billy just tighten his own noose. Because well, he's all about the poker life.

But I will say that Billy is an addict. I don't care whether he admits that or not, but he is one. I feel like someone is slowly push him to the edge before he falls off. I don't like that. It's just twisted. He really don't because as much as I hate Billy right now, he's in a dark place. A very place with the walls slowly closing in bit by bit. So, right now, Billy is a giant bundle of nerves, stress, some anger and some desperation which all amounts to being mentally claustrophobic. He needs help. Regardless of whether Victoria stays or files for divorce (because I'm being 100% realistic right now), Billy needs help & quick.

It bothered me when the show had Meggie shove Nikki off the wagon. And it's bothering now that Billy is being shoved to the edge of the gambling abyss. Honestly, I would rather Billy fall back off his own free will. THIS IS WHY I SPENT TWO WEEKS WRITING a character study. Because there is a whole bunch of foolishness they're having Billy engage in right now. It's not out of character -- but I'm confused & may have to pick Brent's brain about it on twitter just to get some understanding because I'm confused more than anything. I write character studies to sort out that confusion in my head but I can't this time. I don't know...

If I have to hear Victor say Billy Boy one more time, I will top Van Gogh & HACK OFF BOTH MY EARS.

Actually, I won't because you know what I mean. Anytime Victor calls Billy that, Billy gets to flat out address Victor as Snidely. Or, any other names in his vocabulary -- most of, knowing Billy's internal vocabulary is too dirty for daytime. Censorship sucks, doesn't it?

Wait. In Victor's warped world, Adam taking a bullet FOR ONE PERSON basically cancels out Billy putting his own life on the line and saving Old Fart's stupid ranch AND EVERYONE IN THE EFFING ROOM. Wow. I can't...even right now. I've cussed my quota for the day but I will say that I need for him to die. Like now.

...and Traci gave her daughter's heart to this man. Why? UGH. PIECE OF SH!T. I need Victor to just die. And I'm gonna need Victoria to nip his Billy Boy tomfoolery in the a$$. Fast.

--Erika

I hate it when he calls him Billy boy as well, it's so annoying. Victor should always be grateful & remember that he took the Abbotts beloved Colleen from them and that he has her heart beating in his chest. I wonder why Billy don't just tell Vicki the truth and just face the music already. He is just digging himself into a much deeper hole not only for his marriage but for his mental state of mind as well. Like u said he needs help and he really does, he even acted like he didn't know what Adam was talking about when Adam said that he is an addict. I guess he really does think that he has it under control. He should have known better that day when Adam had goated him into gambling with Barry, that Adam would hold it over his head at some point. I am like u I am frustrated with Billy & Vicki but I can't quit them, I just can't.

#27642   2013/05/21 11:06PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote ErikaKayy: Am I wrong to say that all of my Villy optimism has been shot to hell?

In my head, I know I ship them & I always will but my heart can't anymore. I don't know what this regime is doing with them anymore & both characters have irked me to death and back again.

So. There it is.

I feel what I feel & I'll sit back, shut up & watch Billy just tighten his own noose. Because well, he's all about the poker life.

But I will say that Billy is an addict. I don't care whether he admits that or not, but he is one. I feel like someone is slowly push him to the edge before he falls off. I don't like that. It's just twisted. He really don't because as much as I hate Billy right now, he's in a dark place. A very place with the walls slowly closing in bit by bit. So, right now, Billy is a giant bundle of nerves, stress, some anger and some desperation which all amounts to being mentally claustrophobic. He needs help. Regardless of whether Victoria stays or files for divorce (because I'm being 100% realistic right now), Billy needs help & quick.

It bothered me when the show had Meggie shove Nikki off the wagon. And it's bothering now that Billy is being shoved to the edge of the gambling abyss. Honestly, I would rather Billy fall back off his own free will. THIS IS WHY I SPENT TWO WEEKS WRITING a character study. Because there is a whole bunch of foolishness they're having Billy engage in right now. It's not out of character -- but I'm confused & may have to pick Brent's brain about it on twitter just to get some understanding because I'm confused more than anything. I write character studies to sort out that confusion in my head but I can't this time. I don't know...

If I have to hear Victor say Billy Boy one more time, I will top Van Gogh & HACK OFF BOTH MY EARS.

Actually, I won't because you know what I mean. Anytime Victor calls Billy that, Billy gets to flat out address Victor as Snidely. Or, any other names in his vocabulary -- most of, knowing Billy's internal vocabulary is too dirty for daytime. Censorship sucks, doesn't it?

Wait. In Victor's warped world, Adam taking a bullet FOR ONE PERSON basically cancels out Billy putting his own life on the line and saving Old Fart's stupid ranch AND EVERYONE IN THE EFFING ROOM. Wow. I can't...even right now. I've cussed my quota for the day but I will say that I need for him to die. Like now.

...and Traci gave her daughter's heart to this man. Why? UGH. PIECE OF SH!T. I need Victor to just die. And I'm gonna need Victoria to nip his Billy Boy tomfoolery in the a$$. Fast.

--Erika

You crack me up! Take it easy. Let's not forget who we are talking about. VIctor Newman had his own daughter arrested at her wedding. He likes to hire hookers to set people up. He faked Skye's murder to blame Adam, his son. Although he pretty much leaves Nick alone, but if he could do any of this to his own children, what won't he do to BIlly, whom he hates with a passion. BIlly was able to rise above that and save both of Victor's sons and his ranch. But, none of that matters to Victor and never will. Of course, if that were my father who insisted on disrespecting my husband to his face and to mine, I would set his a## straight in a minute!

That's just my two cents. But, just wait, I still believe that Villy will come out on top although it may be a painful trip to get there.

Villy Forever!

I will never forgive MAB for putting Victor & Sharon together especially how he treated her while she was fighting to prove her innocence but more than that I will never forgive her for ruining that father/daughter relationship that Sharon & Victor once had. Ugh! What were they thinking when they came up with that? There are just some, what is it "Soap lines/story" I guess, that u don't cross and that was certainly it.

I wish that Vicki would correct Victor, whenever he would call Billy, Billy boy, so annoying. I also wish that she would stop worrying about her poor defenseless father who she thinks can't supposedly defend himself, from whom exactly? I know that deep down she is just jealous of Victor & Adam's relationship but come on now does she really think that will last even with her trying to destroy it. Maybe Victor really does care about Adam but he also just really wants his d@mn company back. Victor only wants Victoria by his side so that he can manipulate her and that's it and I wish that she would see that.

Can somebody tell me just what does Victor meant when he said that Adam taking a bullet for him, now makes him an honorary Newman? He either is a Newman or he isn't, I mean Adam is his bio son right. The thing that man says sometimes makes no absolute sense to me and how can he say that Adam's mother would be proud of him now, oh cause he took a bullet for him. As Adam's father Victor should have tried to find some way to forgive his son, I don't care what Adam has done to him, Victor ain't a saint himself and Hope wouldn't have wanted Victor to forgive Adam base on the fact that he saved him from a bullet, she would have wanted him to forgive Adam because Adam is his son.

#27643   2013/05/22 01:34AM
    spartes

Quote My-iceVilly: OK I am really getting confuse by all these new Summer preview spoilers. First one has Billy confessing something that will leave Victoria dumbfounded and their marriage foundering and now we have one about him paying a price for his gambling. Hey what if Billy gets hurt and that will be what will bring them back to their old selves again. The tension will still be there cause maybe by then Vicki will know about the gambling, I could see that happening. Maybe the price could be about his marriage. So where does the confession lies or what could it be about? *sighs*

I AGREE WITH YOU AND VERY CONFUSE WITH ALL THIS.I wish the writers will let Victor beminded of that the Abbott saved him life twice with a new heart and the defusion that bomb. Can somebody tell me why the Abbott's always get the short end of the stick.Victor and his evil ways keep getting away.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#27644   2013/05/22 04:44AM
    greengrass

I am trying to keep {HAPPY THOUGHT'S} and stay positive about Villy but it is getting harder and harder.

(1) billy makes a confession that dumbfounds Victoria and leaves their marriage foundering.

(2)Victoria doesn't believe what Billy tells her.

(3)Billy pay's a high price for his gambling.

(4)everyone has their breaking point.

(5)Look for their relationship to take a surprising turn.

Billy is going to loose Victoria and their naught going to have that baby they want so bad,i am just so upset about this,Villy need's to be together and have their baby.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/22 04:50AM
    #27645   2013/05/22 04:57AM
    greengrass

there is a spoiler for Adam and Victor that makes me think that Adam doesn't say anything about Billy's gambling to anyone.

There is a new woman in Adam's life that begins to cause tension with him and Victor. they begin to suspect each other Victor knows Adam is keeping a secret and is determined to find out what it is.

#27646   2013/05/22 05:12AM
    Supercouplev...

Here we go again, freaking out because of spoilers.

Remeber Chloe paying dearly....One night in jail

People throwing rocks at Billy because of a 6 sec. preview, that, as usual seemed worse than what it was.

All of this happens in the summer preview, they aren't going to be divorced in that time frame, (even after Billy left the country, it took Vicki 3 months to file). I say, if, and that is a big if Vicki kicks Billy out, I think she will be hoping it will be a wake up call (but it will have the oposite effect), then the reinforcements will be brought in,(Jack, Jill, Chloe, Traci) and yes Vicki will be a part of his recovery army. I totally believe they will have a baby, but I honesly think, once everything comes out Vicki will forget about wanting a baby, but, once Billy is back home, where he belongs, she will start to realize what her body has been telling her.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#27647   2013/05/22 05:26AM
    greengrass

Quote Supercouplevilly: Here we go again, freaking out because of spoilers.

Remeber Chloe paying dearly....One night in jail

People throwing rocks at Billy because of a 6 sec. preview, that, as usual seemed worse than what it was.

All of this happens in the summer preview, they aren't going to be divorced in that time frame, (even after Billy left the country, it took Vicki 3 months to file). I say, if, and that is a big if Vicki kicks Billy out, I think she will be hoping it will be a wake up call (but it will have the oposite effect), then the reinforcements will be brought in,(Jack, Jill, Chloe, Traci) and yes Vicki will be a part of his recovery army. I totally believe they will have a baby, but I honesly think, once everything comes out Vicki will forget about wanting a baby, but, once Billy is back home, where he belongs, she will start to realize what her body has been telling her.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I hope your right.I can't go through Villy never being together again.that is just to much to handle with our sweet Villy.I just could not watch this show if they seperated Villy for good.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/22 05:32AM
    #27648   2013/05/22 05:35AM
    beautyseat

Quote My-iceVilly: A few things that I want to point out first I find it really funny how there is some hot Carnival in Town and the only place we get to see everyone hang out at is the fortune teller place LOL. Why didn't they just say that there is this new fortune teller place in Town and everyone wants to check it out to see if the fortune teller is any good, at least that wouldn't have been so bad.

I also find it funny that Adam brought up the fact that Billy had the illegitimate pregnancy with Chelsea via by being drugged up, Adam was acting like he doesn't even know who Chelsea is or that he was married to her. That wasn't even a strong enough point because none of what happened in Myanmar or with Chelsea was Billy's fault but I digress.

Summer and the fashion photo shoot, so is Summer the only new hot model they have now LOL just like Chelsea and her 3 pieces of fashion art LOL. Who is buying that Kyle suddenly now has feelings for Summer just as Nick is finally going to find out if he is Summer's father or not and how many of u think that Nick will turn out to be Summer's father cause I actually think that is what will happen.

I have to say that Michael lighting that match book or whatever the proper name for that thing is at Crimson Lights while powerful, I found it weird that no one had thought "hey has this man gone mad" LOL. It was kind of creepy like seeing the old Michael again.

Much like the 3 drawings, not to mention that awful purple polka dot number permanently affixed to the mannikin, Mason and Summer always pose in the same positions. Mason on the left and Summer on the right, so that Summer will be angled the right way to see Kyle walk into the room. And Summer has seen EVERY photograph Oliver has ever taken? Come on, writers! There are REAL photographers and costumers/stylists on the Y&R set that know how to create art. Why not use them to help your lame direction of fashion shoots?

Victor's creep quotient is getting back to its old self. No one will ever be good enough for Vicki. Except Daddy. If Victor could force Vicki to eat and sleep at NE, he would. Huggy huggy shmmoochy shmoochy. Forcing her to respond to his I-love-yous. Ick. And what he's done to Sharon is a crime. Marrying and bedding a girl he thought of as a daughter? Yet no one calls him out on it. No one mentions that an Abbott heart beats inside his sweaty chest. Yeah, that chest he likes to expose by leaving his shirt unbuttoned. Oooh, what a man. What a virile macho cool man. How else would we know except for his strategic unbuttoning ruse?

Could we hear Vicki also for once tell Victor to stop calling Billy a boy? Victor can't handle thinking of his daughter being with another man. Another man, that is, beside himself.

#27649   2013/05/22 06:18AM
    Supercouplev...

I've gotten to the point, where, I don't care about Victor calling Billy, Billy boy, it doesn't bother him, so,why let it bother me, Jack even called him that last year.

I do find it interesting, everyone wants Vicki to stop going after Adam, even Nikki, I wonder what that is all about.

Adam and Billy's little meeting, had some double tallk, did anyone notice, after Billy said he would get Vicki off Adam's back, and then Adam would keep his mouth shut, Adam made a remark, like he made the rules, so Billy asked what he wanted, and he said the exact same thing Billy did.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#27650   2013/05/22 06:26AM
    greengrass

I think they are all worried about Victoria if she goes after Adam because they all now what he is capable of and he will stop at nothing to get what he wants.

« 2760 2761 2762 2763 2764 2765 2766 2767 2768 2769 2770 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list