List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/21 06:19AM, Views: 2200976, Replies: 45470
    « 2759 2760 2761 2762 2763 2764 2765 2766 2767 2768 2769 » »| page:
    #27631   2013/05/21 07:57PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    beautyseat

A heavy price could be a lot of things. It will be interesting to see how many different wordings of this spoiler evolves over the next few weeks.

A heavy price could be: Vikki leaving Billy, Vikki kicking Billy out, Billy being in an accident, Billy suffering at the hands of angry, thug poker losers, Vikki being harmed by said poker guys, Vikki being pregnant and (God forbid!) something bad happening to the baby, Vikki refusing to tell Billy that she's pregnant a la Chelsea, Adam ratting out Billy's secret, Victor ratting out Billy's secret, and on and on.

So, is all of this Villy unhappiness supposed to take all summer? That's a looonnnng time, but since the only 3 s/l's the writers can come up with for Villy are baby angst, Vikki's running back to NE, and Billy's gambling, I guess they have to make it last as long as possible.

Wouldn't it be refreshing and wonderful if Billy just told Vikki the truth without being pushed into it? I know his addiction muddies the waters, but how about dealing with it and figuring out why he doesn't trust that the person that he loves most in the world, loves him best. For answers, why not explore Jill's distant relationship with her son. Her real son. And have Vikki choose Billy over Victor for more than 5 minutes.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/21 08:02PM
    #27632   2013/05/21 08:22PM
    Deana4Villy

OT: CBS.com now has a promo clip for the JC tribute.

The show wasn't as bad for Villy as I was steeling myself for. I totally think Adam is behind Kenny, but haven't ruled out Victor as being behind Barry and the restaurant. Too bad Victoria was too distracted to accept Billy's coffee break invitation.

I still think he wants to have a baby with her, maybe just not quite the way they're going about it now. I don 't think his romantic setup had anything to do with baby making, though. Just good old fashioned romancing/wooing his wife for cookie baking without an agenda. And at least we got a little bit of flirting, reminding us how much he loves her, before the crap hits the fan.

VICTOR IS A COLOSSAL JACKA$$. Pretty much making it sounds like his act of heroism is voided by the fact that he also saved his own life. So I guess Victor would only give him credit if he had been killed in the process. What a horrible thing to imply to his daughter.

#27633   2013/05/21 08:36PM
    My-iceVilly

A few things that I want to point out first I find it really funny how there is some hot Carnival in Town and the only place we get to see everyone hang out at is the fortune teller place LOL. Why didn't they just say that there is this new fortune teller place in Town and everyone wants to check it out to see if the fortune teller is any good, at least that wouldn't have been so bad.

I also find it funny that Adam brought up the fact that Billy had the illegitimate pregnancy with Chelsea via by being drugged up, Adam was acting like he doesn't even know who Chelsea is or that he was married to her. That wasn't even a strong enough point because none of what happened in Myanmar or with Chelsea was Billy's fault but I digress.

Summer and the fashion photo shoot, so is Summer the only new hot model they have now LOL just like Chelsea and her 3 pieces of fashion art LOL. Who is buying that Kyle suddenly now has feelings for Summer just as Nick is finally going to find out if he is Summer's father or not and how many of u think that Nick will turn out to be Summer's father cause I actually think that is what will happen.

I have to say that Michael lighting that match book or whatever the proper name for that thing is at Crimson Lights while powerful, I found it weird that no one had thought "hey has this man gone mad" LOL. It was kind of creepy like seeing the old Michael again.

#27634   2013/05/21 08:54PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote Deana4Villy: OT: CBS.com now has a promo clip for the JC tribute.

The show wasn't as bad for Villy as I was steeling myself for. I totally think Adam is behind Kenny, but haven't ruled out Victor as being behind Barry and the restaurant. Too bad Victoria was too distracted to accept Billy's coffee break invitation.

I still think he wants to have a baby with her, maybe just not quite the way they're going about it now. I don 't think his romantic setup had anything to do with baby making, though. Just good old fashioned romancing/wooing his wife for cookie baking without an agenda. And at least we got a little bit of flirting, reminding us how much he loves her, before the crap hits the fan.

VICTOR IS A COLOSSAL JACKA$$. Pretty much making it sounds like his act of heroism is voided by the fact that he also saved his own life. So I guess Victor would only give him credit if he had been killed in the process. What a horrible thing to imply to his daughter.

Like I said before Victor is a walking contradiction cause him giving Adam a break but not Billy after the fact that all 3 of them could have died in that explosion regardless of who saved who, doesn't even make any sense. Plus Billy was the one who had tackled the gunman first for the gun before Adam jumped in the way and took the bullet for him. Also didn't Nikki said that Victor was grateful that Billy had saved everyone that night and now he is saying that he only did that to save his own skin, huh? See a walking contradiction.

I think that he wants a baby too but is only afraid that they may end up with too many all at once. He still needs to talk to her about it though. How can Vicki resist such a man right LOL.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/21 08:57PM
    #27635   2013/05/21 09:08PM
    My-iceVilly

OK I am really getting confuse by all these new Summer preview spoilers. First one has Billy confessing something that will leave Victoria dumbfounded and their marriage foundering and now we have one about him paying a price for his gambling. Hey what if Billy gets hurt and that will be what will bring them back to their old selves again. The tension will still be there cause maybe by then Vicki will know about the gambling, I could see that happening. Maybe the price could be about his marriage. So where does the confession lies or what could it be about? *sighs*

#27636   2013/05/21 09:14PM
    villyforever55

It wasn't as bad as I had imagined from the previews. I guess I was stressing last nite after seeing it. BIlly actually went to see Adam on Victoria's behalf, so cool. But, he needs to tell Vickie the truth now so Adam won't be able to hold it over his head. He will not be able to get VIckie to back off. You know how she gets once she sets her mind on something.

VIctor doesn't care that Billy saved both his sons and his ranch. He just hates Billy and nothing Billy does will ever change that.

Villy Forever!!!!

#27637   2013/05/21 09:20PM
    villyforever55

Quote My-iceVilly:

Like I said before Victor is a walking contradiction cause him giving Adam a break but not Billy after the fact that all 3 of them could have died in that explosion regardless of who saved who, doesn't even make any sense. Plus Billy was the one who had tackled the gunman first for the gun before Adam jumped in the way and took the bullet for him. Also didn't Nikki said that Victor was grateful that Billy had saved everyone that night and now he is saying that he only did that to save his own skin, huh? See a walking contradiction.

I think that he wants a baby too but is only afraid that they may end up with too many all at once. He still needs to talk to her about it though. How can Vicki resist such a man right LOL.

Like I said before, Victor can't give Billy credit for anything, he hates him and doesn't want him married to his daughter. Billy does want a child with Victoria, I still believe that and am looking forward to it. It will happen. We will just have to keep the faith and be patient.

My sweet Billy just now needs to tell his wife the truth.

#27638   2013/05/21 09:34PM
    ErikaKayy

Am I wrong to say that all of my Villy optimism has been shot to hell?

In my head, I know I ship them & I always will but my heart can't anymore. I don't know what this regime is doing with them anymore & both characters have irked me to death and back again.

So. There it is.

I feel what I feel & I'll sit back, shut up & watch Billy just tighten his own noose. Because well, he's all about the poker life.

But I will say that Billy is an addict. I don't care whether he admits that or not, but he is one. I feel like someone is slowly push him to the edge before he falls off. I don't like that. It's just twisted. He really don't because as much as I hate Billy right now, he's in a dark place. A very place with the walls slowly closing in bit by bit. So, right now, Billy is a giant bundle of nerves, stress, some anger and some desperation which all amounts to being mentally claustrophobic. He needs help. Regardless of whether Victoria stays or files for divorce (because I'm being 100% realistic right now), Billy needs help & quick.

It bothered me when the show had Meggie shove Nikki off the wagon. And it's bothering now that Billy is being shoved to the edge of the gambling abyss. Honestly, I would rather Billy fall back off his own free will. THIS IS WHY I SPENT TWO WEEKS WRITING a character study. Because there is a whole bunch of foolishness they're having Billy engage in right now. It's not out of character -- but I'm confused & may have to pick Brent's brain about it on twitter just to get some understanding because I'm confused more than anything. I write character studies to sort out that confusion in my head but I can't this time. I don't know...

If I have to hear Victor say Billy Boy one more time, I will top Van Gogh & HACK OFF BOTH MY EARS.

Actually, I won't because you know what I mean. Anytime Victor calls Billy that, Billy gets to flat out address Victor as Snidely. Or, any other names in his vocabulary -- most of, knowing Billy's internal vocabulary is too dirty for daytime. Censorship sucks, doesn't it?

Wait. In Victor's warped world, Adam taking a bullet FOR ONE PERSON basically cancels out Billy putting his own life on the line and saving Old Fart's stupid ranch AND EVERYONE IN THE EFFING ROOM. Wow. I can't...even right now. I've cussed my quota for the day but I will say that I need for him to die. Like now.

...and Traci gave her daughter's heart to this man. Why? UGH. PIECE OF SH!T. I need Victor to just die. And I'm gonna need Victoria to nip his Billy Boy tomfoolery in the a$$. Fast.

--Erika

#27639   2013/05/21 09:44PM
    jcren

This is the SOD preview:

"Billy's gambling finally costs him more than just money"

I think Victoria walks out on him. He is already letting Adam blackmail him. Victoria has someone investigating Adam. What if her PI stumbles upon Billy's poker games? It is possible since it seems Adam knows about them.

#27640   2013/05/21 09:47PM
    villyforever55

Quote ErikaKayy: Am I wrong to say that all of my Villy optimism has been shot to hell?

In my head, I know I ship them & I always will but my heart can't anymore. I don't know what this regime is doing with them anymore & both characters have irked me to death and back again.

So. There it is.

I feel what I feel & I'll sit back, shut up & watch Billy just tighten his own noose. Because well, he's all about the poker life.

But I will say that Billy is an addict. I don't care whether he admits that or not, but he is one. I feel like someone is slowly push him to the edge before he falls off. I don't like that. It's just twisted. He really don't because as much as I hate Billy right now, he's in a dark place. A very place with the walls slowly closing in bit by bit. So, right now, Billy is a giant bundle of nerves, stress, some anger and some desperation which all amounts to being mentally claustrophobic. He needs help. Regardless of whether Victoria stays or files for divorce (because I'm being 100% realistic right now), Billy needs help & quick.

It bothered me when the show had Meggie shove Nikki off the wagon. And it's bothering now that Billy is being shoved to the edge of the gambling abyss. Honestly, I would rather Billy fall back off his own free will. THIS IS WHY I SPENT TWO WEEKS WRITING a character study. Because there is a whole bunch of foolishness they're having Billy engage in right now. It's not out of character -- but I'm confused & may have to pick Brent's brain about it on twitter just to get some understanding because I'm confused more than anything. I write character studies to sort out that confusion in my head but I can't this time. I don't know...

If I have to hear Victor say Billy Boy one more time, I will top Van Gogh & HACK OFF BOTH MY EARS.

Actually, I won't because you know what I mean. Anytime Victor calls Billy that, Billy gets to flat out address Victor as Snidely. Or, any other names in his vocabulary -- most of, knowing Billy's internal vocabulary is too dirty for daytime. Censorship sucks, doesn't it?

Wait. In Victor's warped world, Adam taking a bullet FOR ONE PERSON basically cancels out Billy putting his own life on the line and saving Old Fart's stupid ranch AND EVERYONE IN THE EFFING ROOM. Wow. I can't...even right now. I've cussed my quota for the day but I will say that I need for him to die. Like now.

...and Traci gave her daughter's heart to this man. Why? UGH. PIECE OF SH!T. I need Victor to just die. And I'm gonna need Victoria to nip his Billy Boy tomfoolery in the a$$. Fast.

--Erika

You crack me up! Take it easy. Let's not forget who we are talking about. VIctor Newman had his own daughter arrested at her wedding. He likes to hire hookers to set people up. He faked Skye's murder to blame Adam, his son. Although he pretty much leaves Nick alone, but if he could do any of this to his own children, what won't he do to BIlly, whom he hates with a passion. BIlly was able to rise above that and save both of Victor's sons and his ranch. But, none of that matters to Victor and never will. Of course, if that were my father who insisted on disrespecting my husband to his face and to mine, I would set his a## straight in a minute!

That's just my two cents. But, just wait, I still believe that Villy will come out on top although it may be a painful trip to get there.

Villy Forever!

« 2759 2760 2761 2762 2763 2764 2765 2766 2767 2768 2769 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list