List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/28 03:06PM, Views: 2345422, Replies: 46557
    « 2758 2759 2760 2761 2762 2763 2764 2765 2766 2767 2768 » »| page:
    #27621   2013/05/21 04:00PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    spartes

VILLY MUST GET TOGETHER SOON HOW LONG WAS THE DRY SPELL WAS SURPPOSE TO LAST. VILLY WILL NEED TO BAKE SOME COOKIES NOW IT BEEN A VERY LONG TIME.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#27622   2013/05/21 04:29PM
    Supercouplev...

They have been baking cookies, they have just been keeping us in the dark.

I think maybe, after she comes home, everything comes out, she will take off (maybe go talk to Nikki), and then he will take off (gamble), maybe Nikki will open her eyes.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#27623   2013/05/21 05:05PM
    greengrass

Billy went out and got candles and wine and the whole nine yards.This is what i see happening billy has everything all set up sitting there waiting for her and she doesn't come home so he's upset thinking that she didn't care enough and then he takes off(Viki was very cold towards him when he told about his plans for the evening)Billy goes and gambles and stays out late and when he gets home then the fight is on.

OMG Victor is really manipulating and using Victoria and she doesn't have a clue he is doing it.Victor talking to Victoria like Billy shouldn't matter it should be all about him.Victor says it's only Billy Boy he can wait,

How did Adam now that Billy was gambling at the AC with Kenny and won all that money.Adam is blackmailing Billy, Victor is behind Billy gambling and he is using Viki.

So when it says everyone has a breaking point i hope it's Victoria with Victor.

It's going to be so hard watching these two fall apart.

#27624   2013/05/21 05:18PM
    greengrass

Victoria said to her father so you chose your golden boy over me.Or something like that and Victor says to Victoria Adam took a bullet for him he saved my life.Victoria said while your golden boy was laying on the floor Billy defused the bomb and saved all our lives but you are never going to give him credit for that are you and Victor said he saved himself.Victoria said your never going to let up on him are you.

#27625   2013/05/21 05:35PM
    Supercouplev...

I don't know if Billy will get mad, it showed Vicki talking to Nikki (even if she does go talk to Adam and Victor), I really don't think it will last that long, and why wouldn't Billy call Victoria and see when she was going to be home (she did for him, and he does want to make up for being late), I really don't see him getting that impatient.

It could be Vicki will talk about her meeting with Adam and Victor, that is when Billy will suggest, maybe she should back off of Adam (this is when the truth comes out), Victoria won't address the gambling, she will be upset at him for lying, and giving Adam the power.

This is when they both take off (this night could last 3 or 4 more episodes)

I really don't see Victor manipulating her, he isn't trying to trick her into anything, he is telling her what he wants. He actually believes Vicki and Adam and him can work together He is the great Victor Newman, and what he wants, he gets.....right?

I was wondering how Adam knew about that also, Billy is no dumby, (even though they are making him look like one) if he knows, who else could know.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/21 05:37PM
    #27626   2013/05/21 06:17PM
    Supercouplev...

Sending out some much Villy love

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#27627   2013/05/21 07:32PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote Supercouplevilly: I don't know if Billy will get mad, it showed Vicki talking to Nikki (even if she does go talk to Adam and Victor), I really don't think it will last that long, and why wouldn't Billy call Victoria and see when she was going to be home (she did for him, and he does want to make up for being late), I really don't see him getting that impatient.

It could be Vicki will talk about her meeting with Adam and Victor, that is when Billy will suggest, maybe she should back off of Adam (this is when the truth comes out), Victoria won't address the gambling, she will be upset at him for lying, and giving Adam the power.

I really don't see Victor manipulating her, he isn't trying to trick her into anything, he is telling her what he wants. He actually believes Vicki and Adam and him can work together He is the great Victor Newman, and what he wants, he gets.....right?

I was wondering how Adam knew about that also, Billy is no dumby, (even though they are making him look like one) if he knows, who else could know.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I think that Adam did pay Kenny to keep trying to get Billy to gamble at the suite at the club which he eventually did. That's how I think Adam knows about it, either that or maybe Victor is really pulling the strings from behind the scenes to get Billy back into gambling. You know it's interesting, if Victor is really behind Billy gambling again and winning the restaurant, it certainly would be a great way for him to get into Vicki's head but at the moment I don't think that Victor knows anything and that this all just on Adam.

To tell u the truth I didn't think that Adam would actually ever blackmail Billy with the gambling thing, I felt that when they had played poker together that he may have gain a sense of respect for him. Man this regime has got Adam doing some stuff that is so out of character. Adam would never hurt Billy cause of Ashley & his new found respect for Jack and he would never use Sharon as a booty call let alone dump her cause Victor wants him to.

As for Billy, yeah I feel like u are right maybe he might get upset and leave and end up gambling again but really that is only going to make it harder for him to tell her the truth. OY!

#27628   2013/05/21 07:33PM
    Supercouplev...

SOD Summer preview

Billy pays a heavy price for gambling

This almost makes me laugh, it can mean so many things

1. Gambling will not Vicki's biggest issue IMO
    2. Could be money, or even the restaurant
    3. Remember, Chloe paying dearly, was, one night in jail

So, I say, stay cool, these are made to freak us out

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#27629   2013/05/21 07:35PM
    Grendel

Quote CARMEN JONES: I love Billy point blank!! He brings out the best in whoever he is paired with(execpt Mac). I wonder did she ever taste his sausage? I'm sure he fixed breakfast in bed for her

Me too! I enjoy Billy and Adam scenes.

#27630   2013/05/21 07:37PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote My-iceVilly:
    Quote Supercouplevilly: I don't know if Billy will get mad, it showed Vicki talking to Nikki (even if she does go talk to Adam and Victor), I really don't think it will last that long, and why wouldn't Billy call Victoria and see when she was going to be home (she did for him, and he does want to make up for being late), I really don't see him getting that impatient.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I think that Adam did pay Kenny to keep trying to get Billy to gamble at the suite at the club which he eventually did. That's how I think Adam knows about it, either that or maybe Victor is really pulling the strings from behind the scenes to get Billy back into gambling. You know it's interesting, if Victor is really behind Billy gambling again and winning the restaurant, it certainly would be a great way for him to get into Vicki's head but at the moment I don't think that Victor knows anything and that this all just on Adam.

To tell u the truth I didn't think that Adam would actually ever blackmail Billy with the gambling thing, I felt that when they had played poker together that he may have gain a sense of respect for him. Man this regime has got Adam doing some stuff that is so out of character. Adam would never hurt Billy cause of Ashley & his new found respect for Jack and he would never use Sharon as a booty call let alone dump her cause Victor wants him to.

As for Billy, yeah I feel like u are right maybe he might get upset and leave and end up gambling again but really that is only going to make it harder for him to tell her the truth. OY!

I don't think he will get upset, until AFTER he tells Vicki the truth, and she takes off, I think that is when he takes off

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

« 2758 2759 2760 2761 2762 2763 2764 2765 2766 2767 2768 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list